• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Act I Part II [FINISHED]

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Wow! Third place? What excellent news! I'm very proud to have placed so highly and I must thank the judges dearly for choosing me for the top three out of so many amazing entries.

Congratulations to the winners! I, along with everyone else reading this now I'm sure, am already curious as to this point redemption system... as well as these supposed awards it entails.

Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Wow, I can't believe I won! There were some really amazing submissions so I'm shocked. But thanks judges! :)

And now I'm looking forward to this award system...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
> has the most likes on my entry
> doesnt win a place

tbf i feel a tad salty but hey, congrats :3 (but i still cant believe dulra outwon me >.>)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Well it was worth the one point haha not like i expected to win but its fun to participate!
Congratz to the winners ^^

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
> has the most likes on my entry
> doesnt win a place

tbf i feel a tad salty but hey, congrats :3 (but i still cant believe dulra outwon me >.>)

Duh. Because balance. Without bala-balance how could you have hoped to surpass the glorious nation of purity?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Congratulations to the podium winners! They all looked snazzy so I thought they deserved it~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Soon...
d64e109c099cdd22b26e6f8d05877705.jpg

There was an island where it stopped to regain it's composure. It looked upon it's figure. It was a strange world it was a part in, it thought. Was it now destined for loneliness.. and despair? Was the island it was in, represent it's now eventual struggle to survive in a torn world? Even it knew, it was not like the others. The other humans... the other pokemon. It was artificial. A clone. Born in darkness, raised in darkness, it hated the light. The light of this world. The light of the actual pokemon. As time pass by, its hatred was what it kept it alive. Hatred upon the world. Hatred for... the parent pokemon it was born from.

Hatred even for itself. Mewtwo. It had enough. It finally revealed its power. Psychokinetic energy engulfed the air, reaching throughout the atmosphere. What does this mean? Before anyone knew it, it was to late. The dark hour began.

One day, it started with a Rattata. It raided a fruit stand's supply, but was shoo'd off. Then that number doubled, and then doubled again. The local region's leader quickly realized, the pokemon were behaving abnormally. Taruos rampaging through stores, Murkrow swooped in to peck at the locals, small pokemon like Aipom and Patrat infected the local's food supply - it was terrible! The only thing they could piece together, was that each of the rampaging pokemon had each a distinct feature: glowing red eyes.

Optional event time!

So, imagine that almost half of your region's pokemon started behaving weirdly, and that they started causing a ruckus in your region's towns and fields. What would your region do? What steps would they take to solve the problem?

To take part in this event you need to find away to broadcast your region's problems - this could be through news bulletins, roleplaying the action, capturing the chaos in an art piece - whatever takes your fancy. You can make such posts either in this thread or in your region thread - but please drop a link here so we know about what you've done!

But, note that if you and your region find creative ways to solve this problem, your region will be awarded points! How much points will depend on your creativity.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Enjoy. c:

Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
It seems some Water Pokémon have started acting up in Heiwa! More details will be coming soon but expect travel by ship to be delayed until the problem is dealt with.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
A week from yesterday~

If you guys need a bit more time, then we'll allow it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
On top of Aquacorde's fun comic, Heiwa's newspaper the Heiwa Herald will now be reporting on the problem!
Click here for the first issue!

Back