• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 years with a shiny Snivy

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
shiny_snivy___dw_art_by_muums-d3kthiy.png
Congraturashuns!
shiny_snivy___dw_art_by_muums-d3kthiy.png

Well, it's close enough to blue, right?

You've managed to endure the chaos this far, and that's something to be proud of. Even when things haven't been the greatest, you've shown that you're willing to hang on until the rainstorm passes. You're a good guy with a heart of gold, and it's those qualities that make you not only a great mod, but an outstanding member as well. You care a lot about your section, and it shows. It doesn't take very much to get you talking about your section (and talking and talking), and it's easy to see your passion for your area. You make every decision with everyone else's best interests at heart, and make sure people feel welcome to post no matter how technologically illiterate they seem to be (me).

You've gone this far enduring the madness, so how about a few years more? It wouldn't be the same staff without you.

Years
I find it hard to believe it has been two years already... here to more awesome Snivy power for our tech nerds! And don't ever leave us or we'll have to hunt you down hahahaha

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey, Zach! That's awesome that you've been here for 2 years in PC. I'm glad that you're doing so well, even as a mod and a member at PC. I hope you keep on breezing for long, okay? Keep on becoming the Snivy that we'll proud of! :D

Years
Thank you Nicholas!! <33

Congratulations on making it two years Zach!
Thanks dude!

Congratulations! You're a great mod and a greater friend.
And I'm the greatest leader of the best team right? :D

congrats on two years zach<3333
thank you! :)

Aw yeah! You're an amazing guy Zach and I'm proud to say that I know you. PC really wouldn't be the same without you. Happy two years!
David Bowie would be proud too! Let's dance!

Congrats on two years there! :D
Yay thanks Bay! :D

Congrats on two years Zach! It's been awesome to have you here.
You too!!!

Congratulations on making it for two years! :3
Thank you!

Two years already huh? :o Congrats, and I hope you stick around for many more years to come! ^_^
I will! and come visit me, will ya? xD

Hey, Zach! That's awesome that you've been here for 2 years in PC. I'm glad that you're doing so well, even as a mod and a member at PC. I hope you keep on breezing for long, okay? Keep on becoming the Snivy that we'll proud of! :D
Except I've been a mod for two years; I've already been here for five years as a whole :)

Sirfetch’d

2 years wow. seems like yesterday i congratulated you on getting mod. congrats tho on 2 years!

Years
I missed this! I'm so sorry Zach!! Happy two years, I appreciate you a lot and you're very easy to talk to so I'm glad we became friends over these last few years. <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I can't believe I missed this!!! Congrats on two years of modship Zach!! I remember when you were still an ordinary member like me and when you were modded, it seems like so long ago!! You've changed C&T for the better so be proud of that!!

Back