• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Ok, here's the updated patch notify me of errors you found on this, I have updated some Pokemon Sprites and some Movement Permissions... :)

Again pick the Heroine so that you'll enjoy it! xD

I just got this patch & when I load my save from the previous fix *you posted the other day* the enti event still doesn't work. Also After battling eto, he leaves but when you re enter the route he pops up & you can re battle him again. Just to let you know.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
So uh, i'm in the ship and when i talk to the girl, she gives me the HM cut under the guise of the captain and then i can't talk to the other guy to engage a battle. Little help ploxx <3

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
Hmmm...not sure if these are errors
1.when i battled the trainer at grass isle with my victini and he had a watchog then i used reversal and it said not very effective
2.I got 5 victini XD not sure if it meant to be like that

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_Justin262

Both of those errors are fixed in the new patch. I forgot to change one of watchog's types to Normal. It's fixed now.

@_Rygar2

I believe Tajaros fixed that error in the newest patch. However if he didn't, all errors pass the battle with V in Atlantic Cape will be fixed in the final update of beta 1 with the level increases and fixed maps on Monday. Try downloading the new patch, walk in & out of the ship, then try going back in & see if it changes. If not, Monday's patch will fix that event.

@_qaz

I'll make sure that Entei event Finally works perfectly in the final patch on Monday. I'm ready to move on to Beta2, so I'll work extra hard to get these errors out of the way now. That Entei Event is becoming annoying!

@_Nixon1

Thanks for letting me know about the autograph person. I'll be getting up to her very soon in my playthrough and fix her script.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
@_Justin262

Both of those errors are fixed in the new patch. I forgot to change one of watchog's types to Normal. It's fixed now.

@_Rygar2

I believe Tajaros fixed that error in the newest patch. However if he didn't, all errors pass the battle with V in Atlantic Cape will be fixed in the final update of beta 1 with the level increases and fixed maps on Monday. Try downloading the new patch, walk in & out of the ship, then try going back in & see if it changes. If not, Monday's patch will fix that event.

@_qaz

I'll make sure that Entei event Finally works perfectly in the final patch on Monday. I'm ready to move on to Beta2, so I'll work extra hard to get these errors out of the way now. That Entei Event is becoming annoying!

@_Nixon1

Thanks for letting me know about the autograph person. I'll be getting up to her very soon in my playthrough and fix her script.

I'm still getting alot of Victini although i used the newest patch i can download

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Is this the trainer with the "Ash Autograph" Problem:

2lmqr5s.png

If so, she's fixed in the newest patch on the main post on this thread. I'm still not sure if the patches require you to start over to take effect, they shouldn't. If they do, I advise everyone to wait til Monday to play. Again, I apologize for all these errors.

About the numerous Victinis, I haven't gotten up to that part in my playthrough but when I do, it will be fixed Finally along with the annoying Entei Event that wants to pissed me off obviously. I'll take my fustration out on Entei when I get up to that part.

@_jarfantasy

You can download the patch for Pokemon DarkRising on the first post of this thread. Make sure you have WinRaR or any other extracting program. Then, download a clean rom of Pokemon Fire Red & patch it to it. Try CoolRom.com for a new Fire Red. Enjoy!

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
@_jarfantasy

You can download the patch for Pokemon DarkRising on the first post of this thread. Make sure you have WinRaR or any other extracting program. Then, download a clean rom of Pokemon Fire Red & patch it to it. Try CoolRom.com for a new Fire Red. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thank you
I can play it

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Is this the trainer with the "Ash Autograph" Problem:

2lmqr5s.png

If so, she's fixed in the newest patch on the main post on this thread. I'm still not sure if the patches require you to start over to take effect, they shouldn't. If they do, I advise everyone to wait til Monday to play. Again, I apologize for all these errors.

About the numerous Victinis, I haven't gotten up to that part in my playthrough but when I do, it will be fixed Finally along with the annoying Entei Event that wants to pissed me off obviously. I'll take my fustration out on Entei when I get up to that part.

Yes that was the trainer I used the code for walk through walls to get past her and another problem was the next two trainers you face the Hiker worked, but the trainer right after the hiker didn't. Then I progressed to talk to Ash at the front of the cave when I got in the event still wasn't working. When you first exit the cave after the entei event that trainer would go to a black screen and stay like that as well. Finally I countinued to the next town battled Pete I think his name was he told me to investigate the mysterious house right next to him and his dad, but when I entered it looked like the event already took place, and all I could do was talk to an old man who basically said thanks for the help.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I don't understand you all, I finished first beta without any cheats so idk why you can't...

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
@_Justin262

@_Rygar2

@_qaz

@_Nixon1

Thanks. Also I found another glitch, when I try to continue to leave the cave even when not doing the Entei event I get a trainer battle when I leave & after she talks to me the game resets & gives me the gameboy logo *I don't know if it freezes but I quickly re-loaded my quick save*. Don't know if this is bc the Entei even hasn't happened or it's just a bug.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
Is this game supposed to end after the ice type gym leader?
Maybe you could revamp the new moves animations :) i would prefer that rather than beta 2
and...i do not know if this is fixed but Zebstrika learns struggle !:O
how am i supposed to exit the cave after defeating Entei a goon will battle me and block the exit.. nvm i exited from the other exit and came back
am i suppose tto meet arceus / landorous cos i dont

and..........eelektross can learn fly XDD

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Is this game supposed to end after the ice type gym leader?
Maybe you could revamp the new moves animations :) i would prefer that rather than beta 2
and...i do not know if this is fixed but Zebstrika learns struggle !:O
how am i supposed to exit the cave after defeating Entei a goon will battle me and block the exit.. nvm i exited from the other exit and came back
am i suppose tto meet arceus / landorous cos i dont

and..........eelektross can learn fly XDD

Sorry guys, I've been out for a while I'll got on to fixing those and get those events working I promise! :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Guys, it's BEST to start new game with new patch.
Because old patch already has some flags set and they MAY collide with new ones resulting in unexpected behaviour we all see here.

Yeah, your right about that ASH493... :)

Also I already send the patch to DarkRisingGirl with the all working scripts as I look on it she'll be doing a quick test and insert some sprites and release it here! xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
I did start over and things still didn't work lol.

SPOILER WARNING help-

Either way in the town after the entei event you face Pete and after you beat him he tells you about a mysterious house to visit. I enter the house right next to him and his dad and the place is called ??? and all that is inside is a black triangle a woman who I can't talk to and an old man who says "May Arceus guide me on my journey" is something suppose to happen here? PS. besides the Entei event not working there is a goon who acts like I already battled him, or when he does battle me (Sometimes it works other times it doesn't it is weird) he shows up as a grunt and has the same pokemon as the grunt who is beside the rock slide teacher hiker. The goon that is acting up is the second male goon you can fight. After you see the very first male and female goon and climb up a ladder you have to cross in front of a male or female goon the male goon is the one acting up, Sorry I'm horrible at directions sometimes

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
Wow why is a female grunt the first elite four and braviary in the pc is a little glitchy
Zebstrika?
312049_477308308948376_2077242181_n.jpg

My PC
185409_477308545615019_1092532072_n.jpg

My team
427131_477308778948329_1195491298_n.jpg

Back