• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey, where do you get dive, cause you usually get dive in mossdeep from steven, but
mossdeep is cinnabar now.
Can someone plz help...

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
ja i've just gotten the sixth badge. were be 7th badge and 8th badge?

also the first shadow lugia encounter (With blitz from when celebi teleported you) how come their is no mention of it to blitz in diffrent region (From when pakuila transports you?)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey, where do you get dive, cause you usually get dive in mossdeep from steven, but
mossdeep is cinnabar now.
Can someone plz help...

In Silk Path between Tabuli and Morient. See the map in the first post. ;)

ja i've just gotten the sixth badge. were be 7th badge and 8th badge?

also the first shadow lugia encounter (With blitz from when celebi teleported you) how come their is no mention of it to blitz in diffrent region (From when pakuila transports you?)

the 7th and 8th badges are in the next island in RETAZO Island. See the map in the first post, and to get there, surf below Monatami City. ;)

And let me explain...
Celebi was in the future and saw BLITZ destroying RENTELBUD CITY, and so it went back to time and choose you to stop him. Turns out you were too late.

Logically, it was the future without you interferring. But because some legendaries asked for your help, you interferred in the events of time, and so you disturbed the future-to-be... You 'saved' the world. =)

Ohhhhhh!!!
Yes!
I love this DJG!
Nice,
Keep it up!
BOL!

Thanks so much. =)

The part where celebi teleports you...
Why does celebi jsut ramdomly appear?
He wasn't part of the story.

Same reply with Team Chill Commander X... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since it's back to school for me, I'll take it positively and make use of the time to think about new places where I'll put the otehr legendaries in the game. ;)

Also, I will be rescripting some of the old scripts, for some of them were not worth for a setflag. I wanna recycle, for I'm running out of flags for me to use for the other legendaries.

That would be all for now, I think.

Thanks for playing, guys, and keep those bugs coming. :D

- edited -
btw, to everyone who finished the ELite 4 battle.., could I ask you to post here a screeny of your team who successfully made it to the hall of fame..?

I will be putting them in both in my site and in my scrapbook. Thanks guys~ It would surely mean a lot to me. :)

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
um sorry but i'll try to make a screenshot but i don't know
how ?
could anyone tell how to put a screenshot here ?

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
This hack is absolutely fabulous! I haven't gotten very far in it, but its great!. Its familiar but at the same time its something completely new! The tiles are great. I saw Riolu, so I assume I'll be seeing other sinnoh Pokes witch is a great feature! I wish this hack the best of luck, cannot wait to play it!

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
Years
Talking berry bush!

i found a bug in beta 3 near selaro town there's a talking berry bush in the water

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
O_O What? xD

:D that's both really weird and really funny!

I'll get on with that when I get home, and thanks for this 'beautiful' discovery! :D

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
I'm about to face the first leader... But I haven't gotten any Pokeballs or my Pokedex yet... help?

wait... never mind. >.> I didn't know the door was un-openable till I tried it.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm about to face the first leader... But I haven't gotten any Pokeballs or my Pokedex yet... help?

you can't battle the gym leader yet if you haven't got your running shoes...

also, have ya defeated your rival in Pass Path above Luster town, where the first gym is..? :\

btw, thanks for your comment earlier today. ;)

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
It looks like i'm stuck

i think the warp at the Palkia event is not working properly

either for me maybe :(

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It looks like i'm stuck

again..?
aw man.., and i thought i got rid of that glitch... :(
well, i guess yu'll just have to try and try untl ya suceed. :)

Years
It looks like i'm stuck

You same me when i play beta 2 xD:PBut now.. it work 100%for me xD
The idea of DJG is right :D
You need to try and try again~:laugh:
Good luck with your try~:badsmile:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
One thing: u have used the chinchou family for replacement by the pirplup family, and since the former have VERY HIGH exp. requirements for leveling up to begin with (in fact, it is higher than some legendaries!), it is extremely difficult to train pirplup, in fact the most difficult as compared to other starters. I know this as i choose pirplup from the wierd guy and have a LONG time training it to level up. Can u do something about it?

My team after i just complete 3rd gym:
Level 25 Combusken
Level 24 Prinplup
(and some hm slaves...)

anyway i like this hack alot, keep it up destinedjagold!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
One thing: u have used the chinchou family for replacement by the pirplup family, and since the former have VERY HIGH exp. requirements for leveling up to begin with (in fact, it is higher than some legendaries!), it is extremely difficult to train pirplup, in fact the most difficult as compared to other starters. I know this as i choose pirplup from the wierd guy and have a LONG time training it to level up. Can u do something about it?

My team after i just complete 3rd gym:
Level 25 Combusken
Level 24 Prinplup
(and some hm slaves...)

anyway i like this hack alot, keep it up destinedjagold!

Well, sorry if I trouble you... It will stay like that until the final release, but I'll change Empoleon, since it's VERY disturbing to the eyes.

Thanks for playing my hack, btw...

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
You can get the sprites from me DCG

You know i am a good spriter lol :D (brag)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back