• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Why it doesnt work?? :(:( I don't want to finish playing this so cool hack in the middle.
Isn't there another way?Or the cave will appear after an event happens in the game?

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
OK Thanks for trying to help me guys :)

EDIT (about my post #659): There is an old man beside the hospital in retazo city that says: "That cave in the cove..it seems someone sealed the entrance so no one can enter it anymore.ThatTEAM MAGMA lot,they must have gone away for good." The first time i got into the cave the two guys didn't let me go further in.But now without going again in the cave,the cave has disappeared and the old man said that..what's happening?

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey guys im Stuck where do i have to go after i get the leter for ash i searched bug forest for like an hour?
Your Waaayyy off.
Go though the other entrance to Bug Forest(the on ewith the Smash Rock),
And go up till Celebi comes out and then just finish it up!

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
If I could work more on the walkthrough, then I'd have these questions answered. But I'm not allowed to play VBA on school days 'cept for days before I'm off, so it could be a while. Does anyone want me to post it up to a certain point?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
I agree with DJG about choosing dialga/palkia. However, I think you should battle someone who gets the opposite of whichever you choose. (For the pokedex)

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
It didn't work..The cave was just above the guy with the whales isn't it?It isn't there in my game :(
do u have the 7th badge? if u do then sux 2 be u. DJG u should post this in the bugs section (the thing about the hideout and the 7th badge) read my piece of advice earlier in the thread

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
Are you saying that I have to restart?
I tryed getting a different clean rom, but it still doesnt work : (

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'(

I have to restart I did the 7th badge T_T

Ai!
I feel ya' man!
Don't worry I'm sure you'll get back there soon...

@Drean:
If you're gonna put smiles on your posts,
I'd uncheck the "Disable Similes In Text" box.
To make them show up.
Thought I'd tell ya;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back