• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel1995_2008

Beginning Trainer
Years
Angeallen

hey guys...erm...does anyone knows how to get angeallen...?
i know its is located at the rentalbud cave but the ranger guy won't let me in....
can any1 pls help...!

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
hey i love your hack its so awesome :D but i was wondering where is the daycare i think i saw it once but i cant remember where it is?
oh and if u didn't know the fly map is messed up it still has the original ruby map kinda. just in case u didn't know

Bl!tZ

legends hunter
Years
ahhh this stinks. I found the ho-oh island but when i go up i don't see any ho-oh.where is ho-oh??
just leave 4 legends and i'll go up to angeallen...please help!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2009
help

where i can find the way to find 8th gym
it say 8th gym in morrient town
and i want to find cave of origin >.< to catch the groudon

Spoiler: legendary

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
hey does any1 know where the pokemon league is?
ive been looking 4 ever

Its the 2nd ever town you've been to. Fly to the home town, go through the woods, and its the one that you 1st come out of. Surf North and use Waterfall to climb the Waterfall.

Entei is on the route of finding Morient. Unfortunately I've forgot where to go. The town with that stone with an aura... Its South of that town... I've forgot its name... The route that is always Sunny...

hawawa675

Pokemon Memorization Expert
Years
what ledgendaries can be recruited in rescue rangers? How is each one recruited? So far I have Groudon and Shaymin.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
as salamence said i trained my pokemon to be stronger and i went back but i didn't find it? and uh how do you get to the another region

legendaries can be met one time only.

another region? you mean getting to both Johto and Kanto, right?

Johto's above Veronica Town and Cinnabar Isle's east from Rentelbud City and Vermillion's accessable through riding the ferry boat after the league.

View the map in the first post.

Can anybody tell me where is registeel ?I know that U guys will said it is in electric cave but where is him?

Search in that area thoroughly...

thx Pika Storm.oh any way where is ho-oh?
i've watch the vid at Youtube but it does not show where it is...
please answer time...

Ho-oh can sometimes be gone...
I have no idea why Ho-oh vanishes into thin air...

hey guys...erm...does anyone knows how to get angeallen...?
i know its is located at the rentalbud cave but the ranger guy won't let me in....
can any1 pls help...!

To fight Angeallen, you must see all legendaries all scattered around Gento, from Articuno to Shadow Lugia to Arceus.

hey i love your hack its so awesome :D but i was wondering where is the daycare i think i saw it once but i cant remember where it is?
oh and if u didn't know the fly map is messed up it still has the original ruby map kinda. just in case u didn't know

there is no daycare in Reign of Legends. :\
Sorry~

oh ..i met all the legendaries accept celebi n suicune.
i knw where celebi is but..he won't appear in the bug forest..
pls help!

I don't know why Celebi won't appear.
you may be the first one who has problems meeting Celebi. :\

ahhh this stinks. I found the ho-oh island but when i go up i don't see any ho-oh.where is ho-oh??
just leave 4 legends and i'll go up to angeallen...please help!

no idea why Ho-oh vanishes...
try heading to the cave and see if the officer will let you in even without meeting Ho-oh. :\

South of Tabuli Town, there are two exits, right?
head to the left exit and you'll end up in Silk Path(where the weather's blazing hot) and enter the cave and there you'll find Entei.

but you can't battle Entei yet if you didn't finished the Groudon waking event yet, which is located south from Cinnabar Island.

you will be needing dive.

hey does any1 know where the pokemon league is?
ive been looking 4 ever

hey do u no were the pokemon league is?

The PKMN League is above the second town(Ultima City)'s waterfall...

what ledgendaries can be recruited in rescue rangers? How is each one recruited? So far I have Groudon and Shaymin.

Hm...
Amorswan, Groudon, Shaymin, Angeallen or Devihell or Rayquaza or Breatherna... :\

I think those are the only legendaries obtainable in Rescue Rangers...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Pipz, please be reminded to read the FAQ in the first post and read the previous posts of this thread of use the 'Search Function' of this thread.

It is very tiring to answer the same questions all over again.
Thanks~

Sandju4

Sandju4
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
i cant find manaphy and there is something blocking my way into one of the caves, i think its the one im suppose to go through but i dont know :S

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i cant find manaphy and there is something blocking my way into one of the caves, i think its the one im suppose to go through but i dont know :S

read the previous post or use the 'Search' button if you please...
Manaphy's in Lost Sea where there's a series of caves on the sea...

where is glaceon in the game and how do i get it please help

there are two types of Eevee's in the game.
Use water stone on one of those.

There's an Eevee in Blue Path and one in Side Path, I think...

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Umm, I have all the legendaries except Registeel and Heatran, but whenever I try to go to Fire Cave to get it, its not there! And when I try to hack 1, I get a bad egg! What should I do?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
ummm doesnt that make vaporeon?

I clearly said that there are two Eevee's in the game.
And I clearly stated to use Water Stone on one of them...

Umm, I have all the legendaries except Registeel and Heatran, but whenever I try to go to Fire Cave to get it, its not there! And when I try to hack 1, I get a bad egg! What should I do?

Read the previous posts about Registeel.

Heatran is in Fire Cave, and I think you can meet it after the Shadow Lugia final event or after the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back