• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
that was way too far away man , years?
1. Game Development takes time. In this showcase there are projects with more than three (and even five) years of development. Many of these projects have a good number of contributors and there aren't even near completion.

2. I probably will release 1.2 before. I have too many ideas for 1.2, so I'm thinking about dividing it in 1.2 and 1.3.

3. I want to do other projects/things.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Hi, first of all Congratulations and Thanks for this Fantastic Game!
Now... how I can get a Slowking? Do I need a King's Rock to be hold by slowpoke and then use a link stone? If so, where I can get a King's Rock?

Thanks once again for this game!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Hey man.
First off, great project, I love the concept and different approach to the game.
I have a problem, though. I currently don't have a computer, only an android tablet. Is there any way I could play this little gem on it? I tried an app called rpg xp which supposedly should work just fine, but as soons as I load up the game it crashes and the app resets.
Any advice?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, first of all Congratulations and Thanks for this Fantastic Game!
Now... how I can get a Slowking? Do I need a King's Rock to be hold by slowpoke and then use a link stone? If so, where I can get a King's Rock?

Thanks once again for this game!
Yes! The King's Rock can be found at Valley and at some other places.

Hey man.
First off, great project, I love the concept and different approach to the game.
I have a problem, though. I currently don't have a computer, only an android tablet. Is there any way I could play this little gem on it? I tried an app called rpg xp which supposedly should work just fine, but as soons as I load up the game it crashes and the app resets.
Any advice?
Until now, I don't know a easy way to fix this for the game works at an Android decive (even using programs like the one that you said), sorry.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hey where can i find Volbeat Illumise or Mothim?
To get Mothim evolve a male Burmy that can be get by breeding of a Wormadam. You can get the other two trading a Mothim.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 10, 2014
And i gues that little bastard burmy is rare because i spent 10 hours searching for it and i couldnt find it :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
I need a nincada
But i cant find one
I look in trade centre i see nincada for snubbull
WHERE IS SNUBBBUL ARGH!

lol ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Hi awesome hack!
But please is there any way to play this on Android? It would be so much more awesome..

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
And i gues that little bastard burmy is rare because i spent 10 hours searching for it and i couldnt find it :D
Only breeding Wormadam that can be found at Local Trade Station.

I need a nincada
But i cant find one
I look in trade centre i see nincada for snubbull
WHERE IS SNUBBBUL ARGH!

lol ;)
Breed a Granbull that can be found at Local Trade Station.

Hi awesome hack!
But please is there any way to play this on Android? It would be so much more awesome..

Hey man.
Any advice?
Until now, I don't know a easy way to fix this for the game works at an Android decive (even using programs like the one that you said), sorry.

Can this be played on a gba emulator?
No. This game isn't a hack.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
tumblr_n1wkhpUZTH1sryddjo1_500.png

Finally *.*

Now, another question that appeared. What to do with the Up-Grade that a scientist from "Research and Development Center" gives us when we show him the pokemon he wants to see?

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Finally *.*

Now, another question that appeared. What to do with the Up-Grade that a scientist from "Research and Development Center" gives us when we show him the pokemon he wants to see?

Porygon evolves into Porygon-2 if it is traded with the Up-grade and if it is traded again with a Dubious-Disk it evolves into Porygon-Z. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
I'm having a little trouble finding the fossils in the Underground. I can't tell which areas are the "shining spots", and the lag in the area doesn't help. Can you help me?

Back