• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
Remember guys, if someone double posts, simply report the later post. Despite best intentions, you're actually creating more work, not to forget that mini-modding is against the rules too! ;)

Korzone

The Zone
Years
1) Is there anything to do after clearing the Central Area?

2) Is there a location for catching Suicune?

3) For me at least, the Deoxys and Reshiram/Zekrom events aren't triggering. Is there a way to fix this?

4) Is there a way to go up the stairs at Prof.Ivan's lab?

5) I think there might be certain tm's missing or missed by me such as earthquake, flamethrower, psychic ect. Are there locations for these?

Years
Two things I'm not sure if they were intentional or not, in the first picture, Mt. Skywall in the direction of battling Team Mirage there's an 'invisible wall' in the marked area blocking off a path to and item.

Second picture, one of the Trick House events (if you're like me and want to battle everyone) if you battle this female trainer your only exit is blocked off and have no way out.

Read "Edit:" Also you might want to take a look at all the trick house events same section as second picture there's an 'invisible wall' blocking off the door, same line the item is on. It's the only door I can't get into and it has to be the way through the rest of the path.

Edit: Don't know what I did but Trick House started working right for me. It's really glitchy on my computer, could just be me.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Two things I'm not sure if they were intentional or not, in the first picture, Mt. Skywall in the direction of battling Team Mirage there's an 'invisible wall' in the marked area blocking off a path to and item.

Second picture, one of the Trick House events (if you're like me and want to battle everyone) if you battle this female trainer your only exit is blocked off and have no way out.

Read "Edit:" Also you might want to take a look at all the trick house events same section as second picture there's an 'invisible wall' blocking off the door, same line the item is on. It's the only door I can't get into and it has to be the way through the rest of the path.

Edit: Don't know what I did but Trick House started working right for me. It's really glitchy on my computer, could just be me.

Thanks for reported these,and now I've fixed this and released the fixed version.

Years
Thanks for reported these,and now I've fixed this and released the fixed version.

No problem just trying to be helpful, but just realize how much I've posted on here, if it becomes a problem just let me know.

I think it was intentionally put like that, so people realize there's a base there and a town above, I wouldn't have realized the town if I didn't try walking along the glitched area.

Also this isn't really a bug I don't think I just can't find this Gentleman Hope anywhere on Light Path could you possibly fill me in 1158?
Edit: Found him in Canyon Path

Last edited:
Years
Hey, can someone help? Whenever I try to patch this game to the emerald rom, it says "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Anyone know whats going on? And if not, can someone just patch it for me then send it to me?

Use tsukuyomi > "Apply patch to existing file" > Top section select the USP patch > Bottom section select Clean Emerald Rom > Click Apply patch.

It can take a minute to patch. If that doesn't work then If 1158 doesn't mind I'll send you the a pre-patched zip.

Years
Not sure what happened here, but thought I'd bring it to your attention.
This is the bottom left corner of Volcano Town, Jade Pass. Sorry for double post, couldn't attach in edit.

Digidestined123

Hacker in training
Years
Use tsukuyomi > "Apply patch to existing file" > Top section select the USP patch > Bottom section select Clean Emerald Rom > Click Apply patch.

It can take a minute to patch. If that doesn't work then If 1158 doesn't mind I'll send you the a pre-patched zip.

Thats what I have been doing, and everytime I get that message. And thanks, an already patched version would help a lot.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
there are moviment permission error in redwood city

Thanks for your reporting,I fixed the bugs in Pinearoma Villa,Trick House,Central area and Redwood City,and I released the fixed Version 1.75 just now.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Hello, 1158. I want to ask you something.
Can you fix the grammar error in this hack? Or ask someone like SnakeByte or SP to do it? It is indeed a VERY good hack after all.

Years
So I've come across a huge problem, but not sure if it's a game problem or not, I beat the Elite Four, went to Whitewave City like I assumed you were to do, met Silk in the gym with her sister and they ran off. I was just running around looking for new things and came across Genesect, I save before I battled it, and caught it. N proceeded to tell me to meet him at the top of Mt. Skywall I flew to Tyron Tower, saved then ran inside accidentally ran in to the door towards the Elite Four, restarted the rom thinking it would start me off outside Tyron Tower, but it started me off inside shows that I haven't battled the elite four yet never been to Whitewave City and no longer have Genesect. Not sure what happened but just wanted to see if I could get some opinions.

I assume I'll have to rebattle the Elite Four then proceed back to where I was in the game.

Edit: I found a nifty little .sgm from when I beat Jacob, so my problem is solved. But not sure if it'll happen again.

Now just can't figure out what to do after talking to Silk in Whitewave.

When you go in High Edge Falls' 'secret' area it places you on a rock you can walk around on the water but can't get up to the Pokemon that's in there without using surf which you can't use anywhere in there. Really wanting the Pokemon in there and I know you'll fix it soon.

Also, how do you get into your hidden base now that you fixed Pinaroma Villa?

And is there a secret to get to the top of Holy Karst Cave in the pic? Or am I just a moron and can't figure it out. Seems every path I take leads me to I believe Pure Village

d7ZKM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I've tested this beta today and found some bugs...So I fixed them and uploaded a new fixed patch,in this newer version,you can go further than the last one(Up to Bronze Port),and I have to say that I will finish this hack,but I need more time,so I have to release it right now in case of losing it...
Dude u know that u should have posted documents on how to evolve pokes that need to be traded. Like how do u evolve Electabuzz to Electivire?

Back