• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Lampent evolves by happiness at night (which will evolve at 42 if you don't die etc), Karrablast evolves at level 35. Gible evolves at 35, Gabite evolves at 60. If you can, save Gible until 37, which is when he learns outrage. Just a few things people might look up, great hack. I was wondering all of these, remembered YAPE (Pkmn AP doesn't work w/ Emerald) told them.

I wasn't a fan of the pictures, but after playing it I've been enjoying it a lot.

56 Eliza gives 12 experience (being KOd by a 43 Escalvier, exp shared w/ 43 Vaporeon), Gabite can learn fly.

Current team:
609.gif

Lv 52 9/11 @ Spell Tag
Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Thunderbolt

444f.gif

Lv 47 YAY Facism @ Leftovers
Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Slash, --

589.gif

Lv 46 Mussolini @ Leftovers
Iron Tail, Fury Cutter, Slash, Iron Defense

134.gif

Lv 45 TwinTowers @ Nevermeltice
Ice Beam, Surf, Water Pulse, Bite

006.gif

Lv 46 Jet Pilot @ Charcoal
Fly, Wing Attack, Strength, Flamethrower

Well, the team is interesting, and I'm happy to see you like this hack.

I have a question. Why does Kyurem B and Kyurem W does'nt have an ability?

I think they have the ability "Pressure", maybe I need to do something more to see why this happens.

Where do you get Brick Break at?

You can receive it on Gery Island, and you can buy it from the TMs seller in Halfleaf City.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
i encountered a wild leafeon so theres no need for me to breed a special eevee :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
i already caught mewtwo, latias, raikou, entei, suicune, celebi, genesect, zekrom, kyurem, giratina, keldeo cressidia, sheymin, darkrai, mew , am i missing any ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
Can you give me a list of all of the current mega evolutions? I know of Houndoom, Blaziken, Charizard, and Lucario, but I noticed Alakazam doesn't have a mega form, so I'm not sure if others were left out too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
sorry but i used the walk through code to get to SOME of my places but i mainly had it off XD
but how do i get into the last gym at flora island in vitory fire cause some cheap wannabe cool trainer is blocking the door saying his leader is out(it's obvious he's lying) P.S what yall talken bout Haxorus (Axew final third evolution) be going ham with his 2 dragon moves XD^^

idk i haven't beat it yet XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
how do u mega evolve gengar? and where can i get dusk stone?

also theres no guy in the generator room for me...

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
i already caught mewtwo, latias, raikou, entei, suicune, celebi, genesect, zekrom, kyurem, giratina, keldeo cressidia, sheymin, darkrai, mew , am i missing any ?
he

Have you ever battled Arceus, you can find Azure Flute in Central Area, use it on a special area in Mt,Skywall, the way to Arceus will appear.

Can you give me a list of all of the current mega evolutions? I know of Houndoom, Blaziken, Charizard, and Lucario, but I noticed Alakazam doesn't have a mega form, so I'm not sure if others were left out too.

The following Pokemon have mega forms in this hack:
Venusaur(A glitch made it unobtainable), Charizard, Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Houndoom, Lucario, Banette, Absol, Blaziken.

Does this hack have the physical/special gen split?

Yes. I added it already.

sorry but i used the walk through code to get to SOME of my places but i mainly had it off XD
but how do i get into the last gym at flora island in vitory fire cause some cheap wannabe cool trainer is blocking the door saying his leader is out(it's obvious he's lying) P.S what yall talken bout Haxorus (Axew final third evolution) be going ham with his 2 dragon moves XD^^

idk i haven't beat it yet XD

You must finish the event in Halfleaf Cave, then go to Bronze Port store room to battle Team Mirage, then go to the top of Mt.Skywall to face the final challenge, come back and the gym will be opened. About Haxorus, I think it is better at physical attack, so I think Brick Break, Earthquake, Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw are good for it.

how do u mega evolve gengar? and where can i get dusk stone?

also theres no guy in the generator room for me...

Gengar's mega evolution is only available in my another project. And please update to the newest fixed version to solve the Engineer BC error. And there's no Dusk Stone in this hack, sorry.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
yes i already caught arceus

and when i went to holykarst cave, i found a pokeball that says "Deoxys:.."
my party pokemon was full so i went back to a pokemon center to deposit one
then i returned to the spot but the pokeball was gone!
what was that all about ?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
yes i already caught arceus

and when i went to holykarst cave, i found a pokeball that says "Deoxys:.."
my party pokemon was full so i went back to a pokemon center to deposit one
then i returned to the spot but the pokeball was gone!
what was that all about ?

Go to Mystery Cave and you'll meet Deoxys there.

wow.. i thought this hack is done, but after months of playing this hack another update came out! i love this mega evolution thanks :D

Thanks, I'm happy to see you like it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
where is mystery cave ?
any other legendary missing ??

Mystery Cave is on High Path, it's small, but it's easy to be found. I think you've found all legendary Pokemon of this hack after you found Deoxys.

Where can I get Bulbusaur and Charmander?

You can get Bulbasaur in Halfleaf City, and you can receive a Charmander in Marble City.

codelanceaot

willing to help with anything
Years
hey 1158 im glad to find out that there is a person that is still working on their game
i had a few questions
first why ekans
second if i was the only one that could not save in game
and are there any fakemon

Back