• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey Djg A quick question:
I have completed the normal version of the game and am in Guardia town now where do i go and what else could i do? DETAILS PLZ

Does anyone know how to get the Flash HM?

Also can you buy evolutionary stones? If so, where? I need to know so I can evolve my execute, but how do I evolve Exxeguttor?

Hm Flash is in the cave in the entrance of low point path

Last edited:
Years
Are there trainers in White Path, Ice's Edge Path, Coral Sea and the part of Silkwind Woods that requires strength or have they been removed. Besides the Bug Catcher are there any other trainers in Twilight Path? Oh and Hiker Trent has level 16 Pokemon, Gentleman Leonardo has a Zoroark, and I believe there a Bird Keepers with Excadrill. By the way the first three trainers in Rainleaf's E.M. Building have Roselia, maybe add more diversity by giving them different grass Pokemon like Budew, Ivysaur, or Stronthio instead? There's also a Sailor Ernest who uses the Snorunt family and Triathlete Maria has a Zorua even though Zorua isn't one of those speed based Pokemon like Ponyta.

Last edited:

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
I think you already missed your chance to get Chaomega. You get him when Jayson asks if you would try to capture him. If you say yes, then you get a level 5 Chaomega.
Oh man..... I said no since it said how to get Chaomega would depend on your answer... Well what happens now after that event?

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Hey there. First of all, totally awesome hack, I'm addicted :D

Secondly, I got a problem: after the Giratina/Shaymin event in Shadow Valley (or whatever that place was called) I was told to go to Hevah League, but nothing seems to happen there. What did I miss? :)

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
You need to go back to Guardia town and battle the E.M. there first, then you can go to the Hevah League.

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Awesome, thanks! I didn't even notice there was a EM building in Guardia Town... :embarrass

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Blah, sorry for doublepost, but I'm stuck again... I got six RD pieces, then talked to the Ranger in the HQ, got distracted a little and missed where to go... a tiny help for this little noob? xD :P

Btw, isn't Chaomega just a little bit overpowered? His stats are insane and that ? attack allows to 2HKO or 1HKO pretty much anything xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
I'm stuck on the cyber world part, I'm guessing you have to destroy all the Suvir-Bots which I'm trying to do but I'm just walking around in what seems like circles and there's none left...

zeldastriker

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
RKO90: You have to talk to Might/Patty at the North part of Silkwind Path.
liam_: you need to destroy all of the suvir-bots and then talk to the item-thing that heals your pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
liam_: you need to destroy all of the suvir-bots and then talk to the item-thing that heals your pokemon.
Oh OK thanks! I knew it would be something easy, I just thought something would automatically happen so I was walking round thinking I hadn't actually destoryed them all :p

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Great, that worked again, thanks... :)

By the way, I (obviously) lost to the lv100 Dragon God team in the end (after facing seven times the Ruby Destiny, I thought I was pretty much done! :P), seems like after whiting out I can't face them anymore, is that normal?

Edit: ok, I found out that's one of the eight pillars challenges... I wonder if losing actually changed the storyline, though.

AustinWolff

has left
Years
hey hey! I have a question. I didn't catch the do hydra from the bad mode, and I am really curious, what type is it? you can answer it in a spoiler if you want

zeldastriker

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
It doesn't change the storyline, I don't think. I beat him on one of my earlier save files and nothing different happened. I only lost once because I deleted Death Rip from Deazone by accident. I actually think it's a glitch that it acts like you've defeated it even if you lose. DJG, you might wanna look at this for the next release.

zeldastriker

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure it evolves from Ninetales, but I'm not quite sure how...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm pretty sure it evolves from Ninetales, but I'm not quite sure how...

No, Ninetales doesn't evolve into Occultales.
Both POKéMON are too far away in the Hevah Dex.

Where do you find occultales? I went where the pokedex told me but I couldn't find one.

Occultales can be rarely found outside the Mount Krystal (in the grasses).

It doesn't change the storyline, I don't think. I beat him on one of my earlier save files and nothing different happened. I only lost once because I deleted Death Rip from Deazone by accident. I actually think it's a glitch that it acts like you've defeated it even if you lose. DJG, you might wanna look at this for the next release.

I don't know why that error occurs. I just finished checking ever script involved in that event, but nothing triggers that error.
It's suppose to repeat all the event if you whited out... =/

hey hey! I have a question. I didn't catch the do hydra from the bad mode, and I am really curious, what type is it? you can answer it in a spoiler if you want

Dohydra is Dark/Dragon.

Great, that worked again, thanks... :)

By the way, I (obviously) lost to the lv100 Dragon God team in the end (after facing seven times the Ruby Destiny, I thought I was pretty much done! :P), seems like after whiting out I can't face them anymore, is that normal?

Edit: ok, I found out that's one of the eight pillars challenges... I wonder if losing actually changed the storyline, though.

I don't know why that error occurs. I just finished checking ever script involved in that event, but nothing triggers that error.
It's suppose to repeat all the event if you whited out... =/
I'll check on it again and investigate...

zeldastriker

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Thanks for the help, DJG. I'm very impressed with the work you've put in to this, and it turned out great. I just have one idea, though... maybe give the player one (or two) Master Ball(s) right at the end of the game so we can catch the Ruby and/or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?

Also, I'm not sure I was clear earlier. I meant I went to the edge of time, and I lost either against one of the Ruby Destinies, or against Might/Patty. When I went back to try again, it acted as if I had beaten it, and not lost. Hope that clears things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back