• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
I found the solution for the 7th gym . After you reach Snowce city and completed the event in Mt Winter . You need to go back to the entrance of cave that you travelled and after you go in the first floor . Walk to <<< and there will be the gym leader waiting and after that . You need to go back to the last floor before exiting the cave . The gym leader will wait there , after that . You can fight the gym .

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
does anything special happen when I catch all the pokemon in the game?
No, it never did =))

I found the solution for the 7th gym . After you reach Snowce city and completed the event in Mt Winter . You need to go back to the entrance of cave that you travelled and after you go in the first floor . Walk to <<< and there will be the gym leader waiting and after that . You need to go back to the last floor before exiting the cave . The gym leader will wait there , after that . You can fight the gym .
Well congrats... This should be in FAQ xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hi,
I am New to Poke community. I hav completed Lauren League and I dont know from where i hav to go Pokemon world champion shiP.....Pls help me

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
Hi,
I am New to Poke community. I hav completed Lauren League and I dont know from where i hav to go Pokemon world champion shiP.....Pls help me

This was answered earlier. U have to talk to ash in your hometown and get WORLD PASS and then take the train in central city.

Sazandora

bleh
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
I'm kinda stuck of what to do after obtaining the badge from Skyner City in the Lauren region. I know it has something to do with that place in the east of the town, but it sends me back, saying "You can fly here on your Pokémon." Any help would be appreciated!

leews24

ha
Years
I'm kinda stuck of what to do after obtaining the badge from Skyner City in the Lauren region. I know it has something to do with that place in the east of the town, but it sends me back, saying "You can fly here on your Pokémon." Any help would be appreciated!

Any search would be appreciated too. Teach glide to a pokemon, then use pilot license from key items.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
Hey.

Will i be able to catch a Carvanha (for the Seadra trade) a little past the rocks i have to smash? in the "National park?" After Seanport city?
Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015

Can you post screenshots of each location?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
So im in the little national park area, and when i fish with a super rod i can find alot of Sharpedo's, but i need a Carvanha... any help?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
So im in the little national park area, and when i fish with a super rod i can find alot of Sharpedo's, but i need a Carvanha... any help?
You want that kingdra right?Well to me,it's not worth it since you can get a lapras at seanport but if you don't want a lapras you can always surf in upper seanport :P

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
You want that kingdra right?Well to me,it's not worth it since you can get a lapras at seanport but if you don't want a lapras you can always surf in upper seanport :P

I can surf to get the Carvanha?
Where do i get Surf?

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
Apparantly my comment asking for a link to a working english .gba version of this rom has been ignored.
Would someone be able to email me there working version of Pokemon Light Platinum? It would be much appreciated :) Just either reply to this or inbox me for my email address, thanks to anyone who's willing to take their time to do this :)

Back