• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thanks a lot, you made my day:) No MewTwo? :( Oh well...
This is kinda weird... you know that roadblock did not happen in my version...
So you should be able to obtain Mew2 under normal circumstances...
I suppose you've already beaten Lauren league so Mew2 should be obtainable...
Well if they really cannot be removed by game then remove them with A-Map.

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
OK, haven't been there for some time. I apologize to SP for arguing with him, knowing that he really has a permission to change everything in the game (it still doesn't mean I like it :D). Wish both of you the best of luck. No need to apologize to Ash493, I hope, because he was more on my side and I know him pretty well, I'd say :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2012
I have 1 question about this version of the game...... will it be playable on gpsphone for ipod? Cuz the non english versions didnt.

Pay The Man

Pokemon Addict
Years
This is kinda weird... you know that roadblock did not happen in my version...
So you should be able to obtain Mew2 under normal circumstances...
I suppose you've already beaten Lauren league so Mew2 should be obtainable...
Well if they really cannot be removed by game then remove them with A-Map.

Well ye i've beaten Lauren League but mew2 is still unavailable to me :S
A-Map? Hmm never heard of it, what is it? Some kinda cheat/hack?
All the other legendary are in my possession except mew2 and mw2, kinda sucks that the only 2 pokemon that arent in my possession are the two most awesome ;( Still its an awesome game that deserves more credit imho!

BTW i just read that a lot people had problems turning their fossils into pokemon so to say. This may been said before but ill say it again. Well this how you do it: Beat the gym in Groment city, then head over to the PokeCenter and remove a couple of pokemon from your party(the number of pokemon you remove depends on the number of fossils you have ofc) and then go visit the guy(the dude behind the counter to the right) in Museum and talk with him... BOOM! You now have a bunch of kick ass pokemon!

I actually didn't figure this out until yesterday(yep took me 2 whole weeks to understand that you need to remove some Pokemon from your party-_- pathetic really)

jvpski3

Banned
Years
Nice. How about the English version? On the website, it is in Spanish.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?, or beta?

Last edited:

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Nice. How about the English version? On the website, it is in Spanish.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?, or beta?

If you bothered to look,Ash and Sarcastic Prince are translating,but due to school for Sarcastic Prince it is slowing down the progress of a english final beta,so right now go play something else,or go outside,btw it is not in Spanish it is in Portergues,a lauange similer to Spainsh,besides Portergues is not so hard to read when you have a small little understandment of the lauange of Spanish,eitherway I hoped I answered your question,forgive me for some of my grammar mistakes,I am typing on a Spainsh computer so please forgive me.

Lugiaz Soul

I support Crystal Dust
Years
So Wesley is making a complete rombase with tiles and everything, or is just for mini sprites? If it is a complete rombase, i hope its going to be a HGSS rombase cuz we don't have one anywhere.
On topic: When the English version comes out, it would be nice if everyone could get a message on their profile.

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
By the name, I am able to make out that it is a Platinum re-make for the GBA. Is it true?
BTW, every time I read each new post, I get excited waiting for the english version. Good luck on it guys, take your time. :)

Okay, I am getting really impatient and came up with a stupid idea, but what would happen if I were to patch this onto an English Emerald ROM? Also answer my question from the last post please.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
By the name, I am able to make out that it is a Platinum re-make for the GBA. Is it true?
BTW, every time I read each new post, I get excited waiting for the english version. Good luck on it guys, take your time. :)

Okay, I am getting really impatient and came up with a stupid idea, but what would happen if I were to patch this onto an English Emerald ROM? Also answer my question from the last post please.

1. No it's not, it's an entirely new story and things Wesley made. (All info's in the first post if you want it)

2. It would most chances result in a glitchy ROM. You can try it, but it wouldn't do a ROM any good.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well ye i've beaten Lauren League but mew2 is still unavailable to me :S
A-Map? Hmm never heard of it, what is it? Some kinda cheat/hack?
All the other legendary are in my possession except mew2 and mw2, kinda sucks that the only 2 pokemon that arent in my possession are the two most awesome ;( Still its an awesome game that deserves more credit imho!
A-Map is Advanced Map, it's hacking tool =)
By every legendary you mean you obtained Uxie?

On topic: When the English version comes out, it would be nice if everyone could get a message on their profile.
If I were to do it I'd be considered as spammer xD

2. It would most chances result in a glitchy ROM. You can try it, but it wouldn't do a ROM any good.
You think he'd be able to patch it?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2011
need gameboid pokemon

i need pokemon platinum light gameboid to work on my anriod fone

can u send it to me plz Phamous

Last edited:

Pay The Man

Pokemon Addict
Years

A-Map is Advanced Map, it's hacking tool =)
By every legendary you mean you obtained Uxie?

Yep i caught Uxie... No problems whatsoever. I had problems catching Azelf thou, it would constantly use explosion-_- After a couple(more like 50+ attempts)tries I just threw my second Master Ball and got it over with.

Last edited:

~|Sora|~

Gold and Silver Remake.
Years
Hi everyone!
Well, the hack is perfect to the naked eye, has good graphics and scripts that characterize it as one of the best hacks today.
I love mapped, Wesley, I see you working hard to bring the Hack ahead and you give a lot of effort to look at each update with a better visual appearance and interior.
That style of minis is charming and very original.
Well, friend, I do not see any errors or failures of the images it displays.
Simply, I wish you lots of luck with the project and to thrive.
I expect more updates and news.

Att. ~|Sora|~.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yep i caught Uxie... No problems whatsoever. I had problems catching Azelf thou, it would constantly use explosion-_- After a couple(more like 50+ attempts)tries I just threw my second Master Ball and got it over with.
So no problems with Uxie... *thoughtful face* you must have special version that even I did not have o.O (though I did not have the version of PP Up Uxie also xD) Well I need to check on Uxie's script in translated version...
I'll probably be forced to edit it...

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
ok, i know im gonna sound kina of shallow but i cannot understand anything.... i dont get the plot cause i cant understand anything... is there an english version of this game? perticularly finished like the portugese version?

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
ok, i know im gonna sound kina of shallow but i cannot understand anything.... i dont get the plot cause i cant understand anything... is there an english version of this game? perticularly finished like the portugese version?

English Version is being worked on by Sarcastic Prince and Ash493 and estimated to be released i think it was mid to late july, Sarcastic Prince or ash493 Will correct me on this but....

Back