• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I've made screenshots of it. It's located at Route 126.
34o3tom.png

faq6ir.png

ndwtiw.png

2cxcker.png

mj7i36.png

2ppemwz.png

t6w18w.png

6ghqnp.png

And some areas that would be available in the next update, so you won't forget to unlock them :)
wjxgty.png

35nd4e9.png

and
1z64dpg.png

I never said they'd be available in the next update. They've been like that since the first beta, and they're staying like that until I can be bothered to finish off the Collector and the Mad Sailor.

Can someone give me pokemon to fill my last slot so I can fight elite four again?

Oho... Tried a Radiorange?

Or a Roclobster?

Or something else beginning with 'R'?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Can someone give me pokemon to fill my last slot so I can fight elite four again?
Like cutlerine said those two pokemon might work, I suggest revives and full restores, and if your pokemon have moves or ''powers'' that involves killing pokemon by poisen and stuff like that, bring those, you need it.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Where can I get radiorange or roclobster? Or any other too....Also, what's the next move my raikou will learn? He's at lvl 54 and he needs a better move than flash.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
The Wooper says 'next update'. Oh well. :)

I hope you learned a valuable lesson: never trust a Wooper.

Where can I get radiorange or roclobster? Or any other too....Also, what's the next move my raikou will learn? He's at lvl 54 and he needs a better move than flash.

Um... I dunno. Raikou, Raikou, wherefore art thou moves Raikou?

Er, references aside, I think (looking at Raikou's Gen III learnset) that he learns Spark at Level 41, and Thunder at Level 71.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Um... I dunno. Raikou, Raikou, wherefore art thou moves Raikou?

Er, references aside, I think (looking at Raikou's Gen III learnset) that he learns Spark at Level 41, and Thunder at Level 71.

He's lvl. 55 and knows Water Spout, Explosion, Rain Dance, and Flash. Flash is okay but the accuracy is about is good as a blind squirrel trying to jump to antoher branch. Hey, where's a good rock or ground type so i can beat indigo? Or where a rock or ground type TM is...

Last edited:

mikethemaster

Good mapper, beginner scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
I R STUCK!

hey guys i am stuck:

i just got hm 01 CUT from the endless plains than used cut above rustboro to get gym badge # 5 form the girl running around on the beach after that what do i do!

Poke_M0

(Hidden)
Years
What's with hiruko's last pokemon? i can't beat the pokemon it keeps telling me that he avoided with wonder guard....am i missing sumthing?

Years
hey guys i am stuck:

i just got hm 01 CUT from the endless plains than used cut above rustboro to get gym badge # 5 form the girl running around on the beach after that what do i do!

Spoiler:

What's with hiruko's last pokemon? i can't beat the pokemon it keeps telling me that he avoided with wonder guard....am i missing sumthing?

Spoiler:

Poke_M0

(Hidden)
Years
Spoiler:
I tried the second method but she just keep using super potion but anyway thanks for the first clue and one more question...what kind of move is he vulnerable to? i can't think of any..

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I tried the second method but she just keep using super potion but anyway thanks for the first clue and one more question...what kind of move is he vulnerable to? i can't think of any..
Use Foresight and then a Fighting type move. Trust me on this...

Years
Isn't kingmadio a ghost type? I thought fighting types are uneffective against ghost types.

After you use Foresight, fighting-typed and normal-typed moves can hit ghost-typed Pokémon, and since Kingmadio is ghost/dark, fighting-typed moves are super-effective.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
After you use Foresight, fighting-typed and normal-typed moves can hit ghost-typed Pokémon, and since Kingmadio is ghost/dark, fighting-typed moves are super-effective.
Oh....I never knew that thanks for telling me. It's sunday around here and didn't cutlerine said he would have an update today? I am excited to finnish the storyline.

Cutlerine

Years
Demon... monkey?

I honestly don't remember inserting that at all. Wow.

Er, I guess it was just meant to be a blocked-off Gym. I probably either intended it to be a future secret area, or was just being weird. Thinking over it, it's probably the second.

EDIT: Found this Gym! I'm now sure it was just a weird place, not a secret area. The Hoenn Tourist Board sign next to it seems to indicate that it wasn't part of any of my nonexistent plans.

Big news: Snakewood's main storyline is finished! I just need to add a few finishing touches and get rid of a few of the bugs you guys have so helpfully shown me!

There might even be an update tomorrow!

(If there isn't, it will definitely come sometime during the week after next.)

Yeah... How best to put this? I know, I'll offer four different explanations as to why I haven't updated today. Here we go:

1) I've been at home all day for once, being kind of lazy, editing one of my books and gaming rather than working on the last tiny piece I need to do to make the main part of Snakewood completely finished.

2) I was kidnapped last night and have only just escaped, having gnawed through my own leg to get out of the shackles and to the unguarded laptop of one of the villains, just so I can post this before they come back and shoot me for insubordination.

3) Someone hit me in the head and I've gone into a coma. If this is the case, then this is a dream and you should disregard everything I'm saying. Including the fact that I'm in a coma. Whoa... circular self-destruction...

4) The Dark Lord of Basingstoke challenged me to a battle of dark magic, and after a hard day's duel I just wanted to relax in my CASTLE OF DOOM. You know the one. It's in Brentford, near the bridge.

Whichever explanation you prefer, the update will definitely come on Sunday the thirteenth of February, or sometime in the days immediately following.

Poke_M0

(Hidden)
Years
I can't find new mauville city..in what direction should i go?

EDIT: Nevermind found it...So i battled wattson and am i supposed to lost to him?

Last edited:
Back