• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction and Writing Announcements

Bay

Years
Fanfiction and Writing Announcements
(Updated: June 4th, 2015)​

Do you want to share your writing or find good fanfiction to read? Want to leave feedback for one of the stories or discuss writerly stuff with other writers? Then the Fanfiction and Writing section is for you! Every week I'll be posting Flash Fiction challenges, which is basically you write a quick short fic based on the prompt that's given. There's also Monthly Review Challenge, in which you write at least five fic reviews within a month (a new review challenge starts every month).

Besides those, I'll be announcing other (current and ongoing) events too! If any of you have ideas for future events you can suggest here too!

Current Flash Fiction Prompts
Flash Fiction Week #15 (started May 19th)
Flash Fiction Week #16 (started May 26th)
Flash Fiction Week #17 (started June 2nd)

Other Current Events
2015 Blitz Writing Challenge (June 1st-July 1st) - Sign ups | Discussion

Ongoing Events
Monthly Review Challenge

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Okay, got a few announcements to make!

Flash Fiction Week (16 and 17)
Flash Fiction Week 16 | Flash Fiction Week 17

There's two flash fiction prompts last time I announced here, one for week 16 and another for week 17! Was late in announcing for week 16 as real life got in the way. Even though the current one is week 17, you can still do week 16 also!

2015 Writing Blitz (June 1st - July 1st)

One of the first big events for the summer is the Writing Blitz! It's similar to National Novel Writing Month, but instead of 50,000 word goal you can make your own writing goal and it doesn't have to be word count specific. Your goal can be finish a few chapters of a fic for instance.

The challenge has been going on for a few days already, but it's not too late to join! You can first sign up to mention what your writing goal is and then you can talk about your progress in the discussion thread!

June Review Challenge

As mentioned in the first post, the Review Challenge is ongoing monthly. You only need to do at least five reviews to complete the challenge for the month. Still time to do them!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
https://www.wattpad.com/story/137323365-we-meet-again
This is a link to my story We meet again. Pls give it a read at the moment chapters 1 and 2 are done and loaded. This is the description: Blue has finally - after many years - had the courage to trek up Mt. Silver and visit Red. But now that they are 16 and a lot can happen in the space of a few years...

Back