• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ORAS] MoonPoke's Breeding Service and Competitive Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Good day, everyone!

Update (05/31/15): Event Pokemon are back. I'm giving these away. If you missed an event in Gen V, this is your time to get them.

A Little Bit About Myself:
My name is MoonPoke and I love breeding pokemon. Some of you may recognize me back in the day when I used to run a breeding and give away shop for X/Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319634). Unfortunately, I have to close down that shop to focus on school and work. Now a year later, I'm back.

My Shop:
- My shop will now mainly compose of give away and competitive pokemon breeding and trading
- I will run a breeding service where I'll take any breeding request from you and breed you that pokemon with all your desire IVs+Nature+Egg Moves+Ability (Except legendaries of course).

My Rules:
For Give Away:
- You can ask for any pokemon, but limit of 2 per day.
- You can trade me anything for these.
For Breeding Service + Competitive Pokemon:
- Submit your request here and I will immediately PM you when your pokes are ready to be trade, so don't PM me your request.
- In case I'm unable to breed your pokemon for some reason, I will contact and let you know why.
- Be Polite!!! If you're not happy with my pokes, let me know and I'll either breed you another one or give you back your pokes.
- I live in U.S Central Time Zone and I'm free at night around 9-11 PM (Most of my trade will be at that time)

Give Away: (Will get update regularly)
Event Pokemon: (These are clones)
Gen V
Spoiler:

Competitive Pokemon: (Will get update regularly)
5 IVs:
Spoiler:

6 IVs:
Spoiler:

Breeding Service:
Notes:
- All pokemon that I breed for you will be Hoenn Native. They will have all 5 IVs + egg moves + nature + abilities that you requested (I can try 6 IVs but it might take longer)
- I don't breed shiny
- You can request up to 2 pokemon per day
- Allow me 24 hours to breed your pokemon
- Use this form to submit your request:
Pokemon: Charmander
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Solar Power
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance​

What I want:
Spoiler:

What will I do with your pokemon?
I will keep it as the parent to breed for other 5-6 IVs pokemon. I know you work hard to get them so I'll take a good care of them. I hope you'll do the same for mine.

Thank you for visiting my shop.

Last edited:

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 21, 2021
Hi! I'm interested in the 5IV larvitar and the 5IV feebas. Feel free to pick anything from my shop for them. Thanks! FC and IGN in my signature.

Synchronous Atom

Swinggin' back.
Years
Hey, can I get a gale wings fletchling? You don't need to breed for the IVs either, I can do that. I just need the hidden ability. I have heart scales and some 5 iv pokemon in return. EDIT: I have two 5-6 iv swamperts of opposite genders, so I should be able to breed a mudkip with relative ease. They don't have the HA, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
hey I was wondering if this was possible:
Pokemon: Abra
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or x/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: N/A
Nickname of Kit Fisto if possible

I have a naive early bird Kangaskhan with 5 IVs just missing HP. It is in a dream ball or
timid infiltrator Espurr with 5 IVs just missing HP or
Modest overgrow bulbasaur with 5 IVs just missing sp atk
i can have any hold a heart scale too.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Hey, can I get a gale wings fletchling? You don't need to breed for the IVs either, I can do that. I just need the hidden ability. I have heart scales and some 5 iv pokemon in return. EDIT: I have two 5-6 iv swamperts of opposite genders, so I should be able to breed a mudkip with relative ease. They don't have the HA, though.

That's fine. I'll take your mudkip for my Fletching. I'll pm you when I'm ready.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
hey I was wondering if this was possible:
Pokemon: Abra
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or x/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: N/A
Nickname of Kit Fisto if possible

I have a naive early bird Kangaskhan with 5 IVs just missing HP. It is in a dream ball or
timid infiltrator Espurr with 5 IVs just missing HP or
Modest overgrow bulbasaur with 5 IVs just missing sp atk
i can have any hold a heart scale too.

Yeah, it is possible. I'll get right on it. I'll take your bulbasaur for it. Will pm you when ready :)

Years
ok I'm new to breeding and I'm having a horrid time figuring it all out
so could you do a timid zorua with flame thrower, dark pulse, grass knott, and focus blast?
i do want it to be able to after idk leveling up on my part to be able to be competitive in online battle

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
ok I'm new to breeding and I'm having a horrid time figuring it all out
so could you do a timid zorua with flame thrower, dark pulse, grass knott, and focus blast?
i do want it to be able to after idk leveling up on my part to be able to be competitive in online battle

Zorua can't learn flamethrower and focus blast, only Zoroak can. Zorua can learn Dark Pulse via egg move and grass knott via TM. I can get you a timid zorua with dark pulse and grass knott. You have to train it to level 30 and evolve it into Zoroak then teach it flamethrower and focus blast. May I ask what is your offer?

Years
I'm really new to this competitive stuff so idk if i have anything of value, i restarted Y after depositing pokemon into AS to try and get some more pokemon, but not really sure i have anything of value after learning what breeded pokemon offer

Paperhana

I make plushies and collect shinies
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Oh my goodness! How long are you giving away event Pokemon? I pretty much need all of them 😰. But I'll start off with Genesect and Victini please ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Oh my goodness! How long are you giving away event Pokemon? I pretty much need all of them 😰. But I'll start off with Genesect and Victini please ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!

I'm ready to trade

Years
Could I get Victini and Darkrai from the giveaway? They would really help out.... Actually, all of them would, but I want to start with those two. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
OK. I am new to trade shops but if this below makes any sence theese are the Pokemon I want:
Charmander: male
IV's in everything but special attack
Adamant
Egg moves : dragon dance, outrage, flareblitz

I would also like a victini if possible

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 9, 2015
Hi, i would love to have the Mewtwo and Victini events if possible from the giveaway section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back