• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Hey all.
So i'm back after a long break. Now playing Alpha Sapphire and X on a new 2DS (don't have X atm though). Looking to get back into helping others out and hoping to try and get my pokedex fully completed as well as starting to breed for competitive battling.
So anyone keen to help us out would appreciated :D

Years
Hey all.
So i'm back after a long break. Now playing Alpha Sapphire and X on a new 2DS (don't have X atm though). Looking to get back into helping others out and hoping to try and get my pokedex fully completed as well as starting to breed for competitive battling.
So anyone keen to help us out would appreciated :D

Oh hey great to see you back as well! If you're looking for trading and battling, never fear because our Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections have all the service you need. Good luck with everything and do stick around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Uh, well, how to say this....

I'm not too sure about some stuff that's going on with myself, and it's online related. The thing is, I don't feel on a good mood to post around as I always do. I'm going to be here, but I'm not going to post like I always do. I'll post when I feel it, it's going to be like this for some time. I post this, because I'm not too sure how much I'm going to take. It could be three days, or a month. I don't know, really.

I'm going to be here for everybody though, so feel free to message me, I'm not leaving the server neither. I just think that you people don't need to deal with me on a bad mood.

Cheers and much love :3

Oh, I'm on skype if you want to talk. Feel better soon!

Years
Uh, well, how to say this....

I'm not too sure about some stuff that's going on with myself, and it's online related. The thing is, I don't feel on a good mood to post around as I always do. I'm going to be here, but I'm not going to post like I always do. I'll post when I feel it, it's going to be like this for some time. I post this, because I'm not too sure how much I'm going to take. It could be three days, or a month. I don't know, really.

I'm going to be here for everybody though, so feel free to message me, I'm not leaving the server neither. I just think that you people don't need to deal with me on a bad mood.

Cheers and much love :3

I sometimes feel the same way when I'm hit with tough emotional stress like what seems to be the case with you here, and I often felt like scaling back activity. Hopefully you can recover and be back to your active self!

Years
Well guys, this is something that I have been considering for a while, and I guess it's time.

I've been feeling really dry the past few days, what with my pair (who I will not name, but most of you probably already know who i'm talking about) going missing again. She made a disappearance for a few days, but she came back from it, explained, and said her activity was going to pick back up. Which it didn't. And that has made it really hard for me to not miss her.

And I know some people might tell me i'm too riled up over this, which I can understand, since this is the internet. But I doubt many of you know what it's like when someone you're having such a great time with says so many nice things about you and the site, and then almost straight after that, just disappears with no warning whatsoever - heck, from someone who knows full well that you've had friends vanish on you and say they would never wish that on anyone.

She was absolutely a doll to have a conversation with, and the thought of never seeing her again... Right now, i'm just heartbroken. :'( Her "reassuring" me several times that I had nothing to worry about just makes that terrible feeling even fucking worse.

Now, again, I could be overthinking this - it's only been just about two weeks, she could be totally fine and just show up again out of nowhere, but i'm just really worrying about her. And the thing is, it just makes it hard for me to want to branch out to others, and I get that there are plenty of people here, but I feel like i'm not exactly the best at starting conversations with most of them. And aside from that, i've also been annoyed with certain things that have happened here, but I don't want to go into specifics as to keep from having people get too upset. Nowadays, I feel like I force myself to post here, and that's not something I want to do.

It doesn't help that my real life has needed attending to, as well. I have a lot of work to deal with, and i've felt that I haven't been the same person recently, even with things outside of this. It's something that I don't want to just leave as I feel like it is. There are a lot of things on my plate,

Bottom line is, this place has been frustrating me. I can't really attend to my duties perfectly when that's going on. So, my activity is going to be significantly reduced until further notice. I don't know how long it'll be, but I won't be on here much at all for a little while. Right now there's just so much going on in my head...

There are a couple important things on the forum that i'll try to be able to make use of, but I will be in hidden for a while. I will also be disabling VMs, and I don't want to go much into my reasoning for that, but PMs will still be open if you want to talk to me on a more personal level (I set it so I would receive e-mail notifications for PMs).

I'll still be on Marriland, and you might catch me on Lake Valor or Slateport City, too. Hopefully i'll be back in full in time for the Get-Together, but right now I am not feeling as good as I want to.

Sorry if this was long, or if it just sounded like venting, but I hope you guys can understand me. Thanks!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Hey all.

I'm taking a short leave for the next two weeks because I've got lots of homework to do and exams to study for.

I might still come on once in a while during these two weeks, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be gone for a bit.

Afterwards, it'll be like I never left =3=

Years
Well guys, this is something that I have been considering for a while, and I guess it's time.

I've been feeling really dry the past few days, what with my pair (who I will not name, but most of you probably already know who i'm talking about) going missing again. She made a disappearance for a few days, but she came back from it, explained, and said her activity was going to pick back up. Which it didn't. And that has made it really hard for me to not miss her.

And I know some people might tell me i'm too riled up over this, which I can understand, since this is the internet. But I doubt many of you know what it's like when someone you're having such a great time with says so many nice things about you and the site, and then almost straight after that, just disappears with no warning whatsoever - heck, from someone who knows full well that you've had friends vanish on you and say they would never wish that on anyone.

She was absolutely a doll to have a conversation with, and the thought of never seeing her again... Right now, i'm just heartbroken. :'( Her "reassuring" me several times that I had nothing to worry about just makes that terrible feeling even fucking worse.

Now, again, I could be overthinking this - it's only been just about two weeks, she could be totally fine and just show up again out of nowhere, but i'm just really worrying about her. And the thing is, it just makes it hard for me to want to branch out to others, and I get that there are plenty of people here, but I feel like i'm not exactly the best at starting conversations with most of them. And aside from that, i've also been annoyed with certain things that have happened here, but I don't want to go into specifics as to keep from having people get too upset. Nowadays, I feel like I force myself to post here, and that's not something I want to do.

It doesn't help that my real life has needed attending to, as well. I have a lot of work to deal with, and i've felt that I haven't been the same person recently, even with things outside of this. It's something that I don't want to just leave as I feel like it is. There are a lot of things on my plate,

Bottom line is, this place has been frustrating me. I can't really attend to my duties perfectly when that's going on. So, my activity is going to be significantly reduced until further notice. I don't know how long it'll be, but I won't be on here much at all for a little while. Right now there's just so much going on in my head...

There are a couple important things on the forum that i'll try to be able to make use of, but I will be in hidden for a while. I will also be disabling VMs, and I don't want to go much into my reasoning for that, but PMs will still be open if you want to talk to me on a more personal level (I set it so I would receive e-mail notifications for PMs).

I'll still be on Marriland, and you might catch me on Lake Valor or Slateport City, too. Hopefully i'll be back in full in time for the Get-Together, but right now I am not feeling as good as I want to.

Sorry if this was long, or if it just sounded like venting, but I hope you guys can understand me. Thanks!

I can understand how you feel, and it's not uncommon that you had pairs that went missing and never came back so the stress can bite you a lot. I'm still happy to keep in touch on Twitter until you feel better. Good luck and here's hoping you can get back to your usual not-so-stressed self soon.

Hey all.

I'm taking a short leave for the next two weeks because I've got lots of homework to do and exams to study for.

I might still come on once in a while during these two weeks, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be gone for a bit.

Afterwards, it'll be like I never left =3=

Studies are always important so always put them first. Good luck with that and PC will be here when you get back.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Still facing flipping exams. 1 week gone, one week left. #bruhforlife. I'll be back, bringing the bruhfication needed.

Years
Still facing flipping exams. 1 week gone, one week left. #bruhforlife. I'll be back, bringing the bruhfication needed.

At least good to hear you're making progress, good luck with the rest of the exams and I'll see you back here soon.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
At least good to hear you're making progress, good luck with the rest of the exams and I'll see you back here soon.

Good luck on exaaaaams~ <333 And good work so far!

tumblr_lsobilijDz1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Years
Remember me? Well yeah I am back after a long time, well it feels like a long time, of not posting. How are things going on here?

Didn't realize your activity was so minimal lately, but awesome to hear things are getting back on track. Here's to hopefully seeing more of you around this time!

Years
I remember you!, welcome back!.

Things are going great here, how's your life going?

Thanks both of you :3

As for life I have completely finished the therapy sessions with my therapist. So that's good. All I gotta do now is finish up my Jr year of high school, and maybe get a job this summer. Already going to have money for the steam sale, and might as well make more to give my Wii U and 3DS some love since I haven't bought anything for then yet. But yeah, did I miss anything new here?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Thanks both of you :3

As for life I have completely finished the therapy sessions with my therapist. So that's good. All I gotta do now is finish up my Jr year of high school, and maybe get a job this summer. Already going to have money for the steam sale, and might as well make more to give my Wii U and 3DS some love since I haven't bought anything for then yet. But yeah, did I miss anything new here?

Ah, that's really good! Glad things are working out for you~ But yeah, nice to see you again. You didn't miss much. <33

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Hey guys, gonna take a short LoA for the week. Nah, not because of finals ('cause I can spare time in between studies), but more because of my current mental state. Yeah, the blogs that I posted about a month ago? Yeah, it's haunting me back. My parents came to visit me and basically... I had quite the mental breakdown.

I'll probably only post at the Underground since I'm active at 2 of the mafias there and obviously need to show that I'm still alive lol. Also, games help me relax even if mafia is not a relaxing game lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey guys, gonna take a short LoA for the week. Nah, not because of finals ('cause I can spare time in between studies), but more because of my current mental state. Yeah, the blogs that I posted about a month ago? Yeah, it's haunting me back. My parents came to visit me and basically... I had quite the mental breakdown.

I'll probably only post at the Underground since I'm active at 2 of the mafias there and obviously need to show that I'm still alive lol. Also, games help me relax even if mafia is not a relaxing game lol.

Candy ;___;

See you soon, yeah? I hope that you'll feel better soon and if there's anything you need, please come and chat with me anytime~!

Years

I understand you since I have emotional breakdowns as well, and they hit me hard. Best to put your health first and take time off, and hopefully you will feel better soon.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
For those of you who think I am taking a leave of absence or leaving temporarily to go on vacation and return after summer break, you are wrong.

Starting mid-February, I have been deciding whether to leave PokeCommunity and the BSS staff. It wasn't until sometime in March/April I have decided to chat with someone (Megan) about leaving, and it was getting close to that time. The first major step of the resignation and leaving the community was actually when I decided to leave PCL (PokeCommunity League). I was suppose to write a resignation post afterward, but I was pretty tired after work so I went to bed and wanted to do it later, which I became lazy to do anyway. What came to perfect timing, is the fact that I was fired from BSS, and I think it's great. Time to get away from this place that I longed for. This is the official farewell post.

Shoutouts:
Spoiler:

Back