• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Re-Cover also provides a Synchro Material for the Naturias (that + Midfielder = Beast if I somehow it, or Re-Cover + Slugger/Ace = Barkion). If I happen not to get Beast (I only have Barkion), I'll get rid of that too. I don't have Emergency Teleport at all, as I already mentioned, so if I get lucky and pull out Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit from Crossed Souls, I'll add it, even if it means not having E-Tele.
Glow-Up Bulb is probably a better alternative to Re-Cover. There's no restriction to the SS from the Graveyard.

I noticed satellar got small support which is pendulum related.
Yeah, their effects don't really contribute to pure Tellars though, so not many people are running them. Ptolemaois is pretty good though, even in decks outside Tellars.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
In other news, with CORE out in the OCG, I came across an interesting graphic:
Spoiler:

Didn't realize Heroes were that big.

Not to sound petty, but I hope Nekroz gets dethroned as the dominant archetype soon. I dislike that deck type almost as much as I hated Dragon Rulers and Shaddolls. I can at least tolerate HERO decks.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I honestly think Nekroz will fade away eventually. They're consistent, but I just don't see how they have enough to match all the other up-and-coming archetypes. A timely Mistake, Vanity's, Spell Canceller, Naturia Beast, etc. cripples the deck, and I have no clue how they're still on top with people heavily siding (and maining) against them.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Hopefully Konami resolved Nekroz Recylcing

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Which Ritual though? Spell or Monster? Nekroz Cycle I think got limited or semi'd in the OCG. But even so, they can just add the Spells back from the Grave, they'd just play more Clausolas/searchers.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
There's a lot of good things in AP07, Mirrors, Twister, Leo, Ragnazero, Soul Hunter, Spell-Shattering, etc., but with the Castel reprint in the Mega Tins it just doesn't make sense lol. Yeah it looks amazing, but they could've made something else an Ulti, like Instant Fusion, or Fiendish Chain or something.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Username: Bidoof FTW
Favorite Card: Magic Cylinder (had some good/troll times with this card)

Banlist wants/predictions?
My wants on this list are wayyy too biased XD although Konami needs to stop smoking that Naturia Ragweed and unban Stratos.

Thoughts on today's/a previous day's random card?
Pudding force... I have no thoughts on it at all, I don't use pendulums and I cannot think of a way to even use it successfully...

Challenge of the month to make a pudding force deck? ;)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Those topics are quite outdated haha, but welcome to the club, Bidoof FTW!

I did take up your challenge to make a Pudding Force (now Putrid Pudding Body Buddies in the TCG lol) deck:
Spoiler:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
New jar card, well not a jar, but kinda a jar. And indirect Sibyl support :D

Pot of Taboos
[Rock-Type ATK 2000/DEF 3000]
You can only use the effect of "Pot of Taboos" once per turn. (1) If this card is flipped face-up: You can activate 1 of the following effects.
● Draw 2 cards.
● Return all Spell/Trap Cards on the field to the hand.
● Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
● Look at your opponent's hand, and shuffle 1 card there into the Deck.

Sibylls are going to be more annoying, haha. And I haven't forgot about the duel tourny, just waiting on Yveutal, willing to find a way to be up at 5am at this point, but I haven't heard from him in a while regarding dueling.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Haven't looked too much into Sibyls yet, but someone did point out that this card is an exact copy of four banned cards: Pot of Greed, Giant Trunade, Raigeki (banned for OCG), and Forceful Sentry, which makes sense with that name and all.

Idk, 9s are like the most underrepresented levels, idk much about Sibyls, but it's still kinda weird as it stands.

*It's level 9 iirc

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Haven't played for a while.. might build a Blue-Eyes deck although I know REDMD got the finger so it would be less effective now. Also is Photon Dragon basically an upgraded BEWD?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Galaxy-Eyes isn't necessarily related to Blue-Eyes in any way, but it DOES pay a lot of homage to its predecessor because its owner (Kite/Kaito) is one huge reference to Kaiba.

As for Pot of Taboos, I'm disliking that card sooo much right now, eheh.

Spoiler:

Yo, I dare you to duel me with that deck sometime haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
It has equal stats to it. And it has the Xyz trolling feature. Only think that it doesn't have a stone of legend variant.

Also anyone should try a Yubel deck. Pretty hilarious.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I remember I tried to do a Yubel deck awhile back, might give it another shot one day. Welcome to the club by the way (I'm assuming you're joining)!

Yo, I dare you to duel me with that deck sometime haha.
Haha of course, although I realized the YZ trap and Final Attack Orders aren't the best for the deck, so it'd still have some surprises. And the only troll deck I can think of yours to match up with it is Acid Golem swap haha.

Back