• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A&M Music Room

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I'll definitely be available this weekend... erm hopefully. Will be working on some game dev stuff and wouldn't mind having a jam while doing so :pp pretty much out till (my) Saturday anyway doing another assignment.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
>.< looks like I can't jam today.

It's my mother's birthday and I just pulled an all-nighter preparing her gift lol.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
OH WHOA THIS IS A NEAT IDEA

I'm definitely gonna participate whenever the next session happens. Seems like it'll be a very fun thing <3

Skip Class

Years
Where have you been Dero xD

Will be in most of tomorrow working on game design stuffs (which is like in 12 hours or something).

> Adds Kekkai Sensen's ED to list a million times xD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I'm staying here at my relative's so I can focus on studying and they still haven't installed a router of any form. Going online with my limited cellular bandwidth will just kill it. :T

Yeah, I want to join you guys as we listen to anime music, but I guess I'm unavailable this week. Sorry.

Skip Class

Years
Looks like we may be down a few people for this weekend's jam :s
When are you guys' holidays by the way (assuming for the american's in the group you'll be having your summer some time soon?)
Maybe there will be more jam sessions upcoming because in a few weeks I'll most definitely be more free to just chill in our music room!

Akiba

Years
If you're jamming by yourself today, keep your hopes up! I might be able to drop by if I'm not... too tired... zzz

Summer vacation starts halfway through June for me. Then I'll be able to get on every day, all the time.

derozio

Years
I'm just lulzing around there getting the hang of the site right now. I didn't know something like this existed lel

Honestly though, stupid question - there's no real "DJ"ing involved, right? You just skip tracks if you wish to change, right? And then just create a playlist and listen to songs together, right?

Also it repeats the same track over and over for me for some reason. :p

Years
I joined, no idea how it works so I'm just chilling in a room somewhere on the site. I guess you just add music to rooms and listen to it.

derozio

Years
I JUST logged out. Are there, like, multiple rooms? I didn't see you join. :B

Logged in. Don't see you there. I know that there's most probably only one room you can join since all the previously played tracks are visible in the dj history to me. You probably just wandered off to some other room. :p

derozio

Years
Me and him were there for a bit. Although we still don't exactly know the intricacies of the site but yeah. At least the basics are down. I hope lol

Skip Class

Years
In the room now :) Gonna go out to eat in like 30 mins, but I'll just leave myself in the room.

Doing game dev suff so sorry if I don't reply//

Akiba

Years
The room is as empty as our souls.

In other words, it's pretty empty.

Back