• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Hey metapod. Great hack. I've been playing in silence for well over a year now. Anyway, I was wondering if, jut as some kind of Easter Egg, we could have our Pokemon (based off of Ah's journey) appear when we visit the outside of Professor Oak's lab. I'd love to see the Tauros running around, Krabby/Kingler clawing at others, Muk running at you, etc.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
I found a bug on Mikan Island

After when u fight in Gym ,the secent is race pokemon - normal if u fail u can back and tolk to lider on the beach and start again ,but i fail 6 times the race - the lider are disappear from beach and nowher to find ,not also on GYM - only loading save before fight witch lider fix

I tested this bug couple of time and always after 6 times thats happen - maybe is the script bug

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
EKEwqyo.png

I found a bug in this please on image is when u wolk a white arrow like u enter a forest - but in Advance Map - in section event isnt nothin ,the mappin are ok

But when wolking on top of tree in game - appears a white arrow

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
hey, just a quick question, does anyone know the encounter rates of pokemon in the safari zone?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
I found a bug another - when u do KABUTO event the island will by changed to wother - but after that if u go to some another location and back to this - game show some blocks of normal island befor go to wother - then back to image of wother (That is taking 1s change from 1 to 2) - also random blocks after change of wother image are like blocking .

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 22, 2015
Ash's mom does not want me to give XANADU NURSERY event .. what to do? :/

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
shamouti island(butwal island) bug:

1.On Lighting island - midle them is sprites of solid mountine end ,but u can walk on them no colision blocking to walk (Normal u must go from cave to cave ,but becouse wrong mapping u can go to correct cave )
0lSnY9k.png

2 Fire island - when start event witch that flaying machine - the people are show out of cave ,but also showing a bout next them (Next in line of last people)

VIDEO: No my record

3.After event finding the three spheres - are that cutscean wich flaying helicopter - but when he fly in and out is passes via one of the pillars of stone

VIDEO: No my record

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hi, I'm new to AshGray.

Currently doing Squirtle event (in hope of getting Squirtle into my party)
So.. long story short, I've activated Squirtle event, and I don't know how to proceed further.

I've gone into the nearby cave and talk to the Squirtle and my injured Pikachu but to no avail. And yes, I do have Super Potion in my bag pack.

Help, anyone? o_o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
I've stated in the previous post : I've already talk to them but nothing happen. :(

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
Hi, I'm new to AshGray.

Currently doing Squirtle event (in hope of getting Squirtle into my party)
So.. long story short, I've activated Squirtle event, and I don't know how to proceed further.

I've gone into the nearby cave and talk to the Squirtle and my injured Pikachu but to no avail. And yes, I do have Super Potion in my bag pack.

Help, anyone? o_o

you need to go through cave after you come
out you can see poke mart when you talk to salesman he will say that we are robbed and then he will give you super potion then talk to pikachu he will healthy when you give hi super potion and squirle will see that you love your pokemon and join you

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
I writed before what to do .Like i says - buy super potion and tolk in cave to pikachu - no way to dont know only can go to cave then to market ,tolk and back to cave and tolk to pikachu and that all

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Wow, love the concept. Keep up the good work it's looking real good.

Back