• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Heracross is also found outside of the Union Cave, Azalea side. I found one in the grass and OHKO'd it by mistake.

Also sorry if my rapid bug posting is irritating. I'm just really excited about this hack. It was always a favorite.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
That's fairly inexplicable, to be honest. I can't find any explanation for it. Although - are you really sure that this is what's happening?
Bear in mind there is a minimum damage level for an attack.

Nonetheless, I could have sworn that the game correctly calculates how much damage it should do.

EDIT: I just checked on the Live Beta, and Growl works exactly as intended - so I have no idea what's causing your problems. And when I say checked, I mean I actually ran the game in a debugger and watched command by command to see what the game did, and on using Tackle, it correctly loaded the nerfed Physical Attack stat.

I PMed you a video of what I described. However, Growl and Reflect do seem to work properly when testing against the first trainer in Falkner's gym's Spearow though.

Edit: Actually, I think this is normal. I just tried it in a clean FireRed, using a lv6 Bulbasaur vs a lv3 Pidgey, and even after 6 Growls, Pidgey's Tackle did 3 damage. So, not a bug.

Last edited:

xGal

Mhm
Years
Hi.

I am sorry but I find a bug in beta 3.1. Sorry but I do not wanna register to another pokemon site so I just writing here the bug.

In the johto battle tower: when you talk to the computer, a new computer will grow.

Sorry about my BAD english... I am not from US or UK...

And can I help you in beta 4 or beta 3.2? I am very good with scripts :) you can write the answer at [email protected] or... this site.... or youtube (galhazan)

Bye bye bye ;D

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Shouldn't Salamance be able to learn dragon claw? When I went to the tutor for it in Goldenrod it said he couldn't learn it

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
I found strange bug in part when i have to chase farfetch to obtain HM01 (cut). Farfetch is runing out of map, here is a screen shot:
http: //imageshack.us/photo/my-images/406/bugzd.png/
can someone help? Or can some one send me a working ROM?
Delete space after http:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Only in Ilex forest? And only a 1% chance? Why? It was found in a lot more places in the original...

It's really unnecessary for it to be so rare... Disappointing, too.

It is found in other areas too, but I was just looking at that area of Johto since he said he was there. My numbers could be off, but it is the rarest of the tree Pokémon in Ilex Forest. I apologise for not realising it was on Route 33, as I didn't check the long grass data there.

Heracross is also found outside of the Union Cave, Azalea side. I found one in the grass and OHKO'd it by mistake.

Also sorry if my rapid bug posting is irritating. I'm just really excited about this hack. It was always a favorite.

I'd rather you did post the bugs, since it means we are aware of them and can fix them! :)

Years
I already have a saved game, but while the problem in the cave of wisdon is not resolved, I restart the game, with another starting pokemon. But he obeys me until lv10, after that, he doesn't obeys anymore. In the 1st game I started with Cyndaquil, and continued without problems, but now, I chose Chikorita and when he arrives at lv11 not obey anymore, just like any other pokemon that I capture.

Someone also had this problem?

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I already have a saved game, but while the problem in the cave of wisdon is not resolved, I restart the game, with another starting pokemon. But he obeys me until lv10, after that, he doesn't obeys anymore. In the 1st game I started with Cyndaquil, and continued without problems, but now, I chose Chikorita and when he arrives at lv11 not obey anymore, just like any other pokemon that I capture.

Someone also had this problem?

Really? That's an awfully weird bug. Delete the .sav file and start from scratch again. That should fix it.

change tile in pokemon league doesnt work.... ):

This can be solved by downloading the latest live beta, which now has a completely fixed BW Experience System, as well as a completely fixed Physical/Special Split (Images on stats screen aside that is).

Years
Really? That's an awfully weird bug. Delete the .sav file and start from scratch again. That should fix it.

The worst is that I've done it already deleted the file .sav and restarted the game, but it was the same. Then I tried a different rom and it worked, it seems that a bug was momentary.

Thanks for the response and ... do you know if this beta ends in the cave of wisdon?

Years
i still need to know how to upgrade my ticket to get to the orange islands any help?

After the Prof. Oak say that you need to go to the Orange Islands, go to a building in Vermilion City, which is behind the Pokemon Center and talk to people on the 1st floor.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
After the Prof. Oak say that you need to go to the Orange Islands, go to a building in Vermilion City, which is behind the Pokemon Center and talk to people on the 1st floor.
uhh there are no buildings behind the pokemon center XD

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
So... are the elemental punches physical or special right now?

Physical - they've been physical since the split was introduced. The bug wasn't that they weren't physical, it was that physical attacks were giving out about 20% of normal damage (give or take).

Back