• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Hokum Trilogy: Part One

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Try the script one more time, and if it doesn't work send me the IPS. Both scripts in the screenshot you posted work fine, so the problem is probably with the pointers or script calls.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Try the script one more time, and if it doesn't work send me the IPS. Both scripts in the screenshot you posted work fine, so the problem is probably with the pointers or script calls.

I'm at school at the moment, when i get home ill send you the address of where the script starts and i'll tell what i put in the Text block, text bank places.

~Red

Years
Soz for triple post but i have updates. I've finished mapping the exterior of Olivine, Goldenrod and Ecruteak. Made some broken roof tiles for Burnt Tower too.

~Red

Years
I've finished the text editing in Olivine and moving onto the routes and Ecruteak. Screens coming soon!! Also, im making more tweaks to the tileset!!

himowa

Buy one get one free
Years
I'm loving this, there needs to be more color hacks in my opinion.
Looking forward to playing! <33

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oh right, tweaks on the tileset. It's always interesting to hear that, 'cause I like to see changes in the graphical part. Well, I'll be waiting for those promised updates!

~Red

Years
I've added the screenshots to the first post. Yes, i know the bottom left tile of the rocks has a pixel out of place, its fixed.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Well, the hack is looking good. I like the mapping and the tiles. I think u should change palettes.
Hope u can learn how to script soon, it isn't so difficult so all you need is just to try.
Good luck!

~Red

Years
Interesting to see you're experimenting with tiles a fair bit. Would it be ill for me to assume all houses will have arc-shaped doors, or will there be variations?

The goldenrod city tileset is untouched so if i ever need it i will use it. Btw, the japanese style house doors are unchanged.

Xiros = It's not difficult to script, i know how to do it fully (i made a script that worked on the fat guy) its's just that particular script wont work for me lol.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Checked the new tiles you made, and I like the new doors, and the trees now look more tree-istic :P
The only thing I may not like that much are the borders of the rocky parts (which I think are also shared with the borders of watery zones), making it as a straight line takes some of the realism the original tile had (deforming it would be a better thing), anyway, that's just my opinion, as I always say ^o^

Mr. Magius

  
Years
This hack is really good! I like how you stuck with the feel of Gold.
The trees are very good and all the other tiles. I don't like the rocks, though...
Hope for some updates, "ashandmisty"...

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

~Red

Years
Sorry guys...

I haven't been working on this hack for some time now, i've been busy revising for EOY exams. I'm also in the making of my own full 3d MMORPG called Age of Time: Legends (website and details: Clicky).

I am starting work on this hack again. I'm also having a competition, Prize is being in my Game as part of the Elite Four!! (yay!) To win, simply tell me what type of personality you have, send a picture of your trainer sprite (obviously not yourself) and what Pokemon you like. The most fitting shall be chosen by me!!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh do we have to send a sprite. Now you ruined all the fun and spriters only will get the chance. If you can make the sprite that would be better. You know what. What the hack Ill sign up anyway.
Personality: Mean and caring!
Fave pokmon: Ampharos.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
I'd make a good E4 Challenge.

Personality: Cold and antisocial
Favorite Pokemon: Espeon
Favorite Pokemon Type: Psychic

Last edited:

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
Omg thanks so much ashandmisty this means alot! And if you need a team for me 2 choose i'll tell you

1st poke: Alakazam
2nd poke: Sneasel
3rd poke: Arcanine
4th poke: Houndoom
5th poke: Espeon

EDIT: Also working on a sprite but i dunno if it'll be good.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh um my team I forgot. Ok its goin to be an electric/water team to give it an edge:
Feraligatr(lvl 45)
Lanturn(lvl 45)
Gyarados(lvl 47)
Electabuzz(lvl 47)
Ampharos(lvl 50)

Back