• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
guys plz can someone upload walkthrough at some other hosting than 4shared ?
so what about darkrising 2 ? someone continues the hack ? or creator will finish it at right time ?

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
Start with Gible if you want an easy fight in the game. That means your Gible will have advantage against many people in the game[/QUOTE]

That answers like 1/3 of my question. That's not enough for me to decide with.

can anyone list me the pros and cons of each starter? I keep resetting the game because i'm so indecisive.
Please give me a thought out answer. I don't think it's asking too much. Sorry if I come off as obnoxious.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Fun Fact: You can actually catch giratina, just toss a masterball at it and it's done, a funny thing about 0 catch rate mons it's that we get 2 masterballs. Also, "Zen Mode".... just wut

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
So I got some answers for my previous question on Youtube. But I want to ask about Garchomp(not Gible). Are his stats the same? Still Broken I mean?(Someone said they were)

Broken in 4th Gen I mean.

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
So I got some answers for my previous question on Youtube. But I want to ask about Garchomp(not Gible). Are his stats the same? Still Broken I mean?(Someone said they were)

Broken in 4th Gen I mean.

Yes, and you'll appreciate the brokenness of it later, trust me. This game has an awful habit of throwing legendaries and overpowered things at you for the sake of "difficulty" which isn't really difficult.

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised this is still bustling with replies. Because wasn't this the hack the hacker ditched because it was absolutely awful in every way to go straight to a sequel?

Last edited:
Years
Yes, and you'll appreciate the brokenness of it later, trust me. This game has an awful habit of throwing legendaries and overpowered things at you for the sake of "difficulty" which isn't really difficult.

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised this is still bustling with replies. Because wasn't this the hack the hacker ditched because it was absolutely awful in every way to go straight to a sequel?
Please don't blame the creators after their hard work in making this hack. If you don't like the hack just ignore it and play any other

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014

I actually really like this hack, although I am looking for another one to play along side it but I only want to be playing complete releases, any suggestions other than Flora sky and light platinum?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2020
I am stuck in numassity city because of the old man and I forgot to get fly at the third gym. I am trying to use walk through walls but I still cant get past him. Can some one tell me how to get past him or get back to mystic falls?

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
Nice Hack, but I have a problem:

I have a iPhone with GBA4iOs and I want to play Dark Rising there.

I have Firered ROM on phone, but I can't get the file "PokemonDarkRising1(Complete New Version).ips" on my phone...
Even it's not a ROM, how does it work?
How do I get this awesome game on my iPhone?

Please someone help me and explain what to do! :(
___________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:
Now i have the file and I can play it on computer with VBA but how do I get it on GBA4iOS? :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
The thing is, I have the file, but I don't find a way to get it on my phone...

Someone has a idea?

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2019
The thing is, I have the file, but I don't find a way to get it on my phone...

Someone has a idea?
download an app named "my boy".i use it 2 and its great.put the files needed in any folder in the phone. lunch the app and it will tell you to select the file of the game from the folder they are in.
and done the game should lunch perfectly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
I have iPhone

download an app named "my boy".

Where to get "my boy"??? My Phone isn't jailbreaked....

put the files needed in any folder in the phone. lunch the app and it will tell you to select the file of the game from the folder they are in.
and done the game should lunch perfectly.

put in folder, while it is connected with computer?

Back