• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Update time: Besides the animated tiles, I've also added new grass tiles slightly modified from Black and White - credit to JohnnyRoll

I've also updated some maps, so Saffron now connects to Cerulean and Vermilion.

Also, for those wanting a ghost Pokemon on your team without cheating, Sabrina's father will now give you a Silph Scope when you beat her, and ghost Pokemon will appear in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town, but only after you earn the Marsh Badge.

Lastly, Primeape now gets the disobedience treatment, but only if you catch it outside of Saffron. This will affect all Primeape, however, not just the one you catch. It will obey you after the first battle in the P1 tournament.

That's all for now.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Nice new features but how can we beat crap outta first trainer if Primeape won't obey us? o.O

The first trainer is pretty easy, and Primeape does listen some of the time. You just have to get a little lucky. Also, I changed it from disobeying 25% of the time, to disobeying 30% of the time. But once you beat the first trainer, Primeape will obey for the rest of the game, even if you lose the competition and have to try again, so you only have to beat him once.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
I can't find the link to download the game, could I've some help please? (:

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
um i am new here but can some one give me the link to the latest version cus i downloaded one and i think it stoped during somthing about a meoth hearo

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Update time: Besides the animated tiles, I've also added new grass tiles slightly modified from Black and White - credit to JohnnyRoll

I've also updated some maps, so Saffron now connects to Cerulean and Vermilion.

Also, for those wanting a ghost Pokemon on your team without cheating, Sabrina's father will now give you a Silph Scope when you beat her, and ghost Pokemon will appear in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town, but only after you earn the Marsh Badge.

Lastly, Primeape now gets the disobedience treatment, but only if you catch it outside of Saffron. This will affect all Primeape, however, not just the one you catch. It will obey you after the first battle in the P1 tournament.

That's all for now.
Is this beta 3.5.4 or is this a work in progress?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I can't find the link to download the game, could I've some help please? (:

um i am new here but can some one give me the link to the latest version cus i downloaded one and i think it stoped during somthing about a meoth hearo

Guys, the link is on the first page, just scroll to the bottom of the first post. But here's a direct link, just for you:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6qguat

Is this beta 3.5.4 or is this a work in progress?

It's the one I'm working on now. I'm just playing through it and making some various changes right now. Once I get to the end of the beta, I'll release it as 3.6 or something.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The first trainer is pretty easy, and Primeape does listen some of the time. You just have to get a little lucky. Also, I changed it from disobeying 25% of the time, to disobeying 30% of the time. But once you beat the first trainer, Primeape will obey for the rest of the game, even if you lose the competition and have to try again, so you only have to beat him once.
I see! So it does not have the same disobeyance as Charizard has. =)

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
I've downloaded the update, but it wont let me play it, anychance I could have some advice please. (:

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2012
Hey, I need some help here.
So, I started to play the game like, 2 days ago, then I passed through everything, got the 8 badges, passed through Mt Hideout, also on Victory Road. I did everything, every single event, but the Movie Director's one. He says that none of my Poke's have charisma. I disconsidered it, and passed through Victory Road, then I got the Indigo Plat. But the guard won't let me enter. He says that Indigo League didn't started yet. What do I do? It's version 3.5.4, the last one.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Thanks for clearing things up for me Meta. Meta what are the chances of you making legendary pokemon roaming pokemon once you do their event (Mewtwo and Mew) so we can obtain them. I can't say this is really important but I would like that I want to catch'em all.

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
So, I started to play the game like, 2 days ago, then I passed through everything, got the 8 badges, passed through Mt Hideout, also on Victory Road. I did everything, every single event, but the Movie Director's one. He says that none of my Poke's have charisma. I disconsidered it, and passed through Victory Road, then I got the Indigo Plat. But the guard won't let me enter. He says that Indigo League didn't started yet. What do I do? It's version 3.5.4, the last one.

Go back to pallet town and speak to professor oak at his lab. He will then tell you to goto the league. Then the guard would have moved so you can proceed :)

P.s did you do the event with bruno and the giant onix? Or the one where you see giant gengar and alakazam? You need to do these first before speaking to oak.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You need to do that event as well. =) Search this thread, it's been already answered how to complete it =)

Thanks for clearing things up for me Meta. Meta what are the chances of you making legendary pokemon roaming pokemon once you do their event (Mewtwo and Mew) so we can obtain them. I can't say this is really important but I would like that I want to catch'em all.
Ash did not catch Mew-Mew2 so there's no reason for us to have them ;)
Not to mention how they would help in league ;)

Actually, it does, but Charizard obeys you some of the time, too.
Really? o.O I didn't know that :D

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

I'm not sure, but I do have some special events planned for after all the episodes are completed and you've become the Orange League and Indigo League Champion. I may make it possible to catch the legendaries then, but I'll probably think more about that when I get to that point.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
Metapod if you want a newer beta introduce other regions. Sorry for my english

Back