• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
My game freezes when I try to enter any Pokémon Center on the Orange Islands, therefore I'm stuck on the episode Lost Lapras. :/ Does anyone have the same problem? If yes, did you find a away to solve it?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Nothing is working does anyone have a download walkthrough because I downloaded it but I wont work also what emalutor do I use

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Nothing is working does anyone have a download walkthrough because I downloaded it but I wont work also what emalutor do I use
You just have to download ash gray ips file which is posted on the first page of this thread.patch it with a chan fire red 1.0 rom.
And if you play it in pc or laptop, use visual boy emulator.
For android phone, use my boy emulator.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Walkthrough is not done yet. And use the FAQ.

You just have to download ash gray ips file which is posted on the first page of this thread.patch it with a chan fire red 1.0 rom.
And if you play it in pc or laptop, use visual boy emulator.
For android phone, use my boy emulator.
Clean... not chan...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
hi, i just want to say that this is by far the best pokemon hack i ever play, i almost freakout when get stuck in tangelo island but find the problem thanks to Ash493
so just wanna say thanks to Ash493 for be here helping everyone and metapod23 for doing this great hack!!

Years
Heyo again ^^, i have a small problem. I had the same problem as many other users. I downloaded the 4.2 beta and at that one organe island it froze. So I downloaded the 4.0 from page 183. Then i tried to use the Lunar ips patcher and patched the 4.0 with an gba file of firered. But i didn´t work the 4.0 is still an ips file, so what do i do?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Hey I was wondering something. You know that episode where Ash gets a shiny Noctowl? Well, you're going to have to figure out a code to imput into the game to make it shiny by default, if you really are following the anime.

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@ash493 it was just a spelling mistake and I was going to edit it.

I fight team rocket on an island in orange archipelago where thers a waterfall and thats it.
I can't go anywhere else.
Is that the end of this beta.

Years
@Konekodemon

I personally wouldn´t mind if Noctowl wasn´t a shiny (if it´s really so hard to make.). Metapod is already doing a great job with the storyline, the details and the design. And who knows how far Metapod plans to countinue the game. Also I think it would be very difficult to add the Jotho-Saga in, since the first editions with Jotho have a worse quality and the newest ones Soulsilver/Heartgold have a better quality when firered.
I also don´t think you could patch ash gray with soulsilver/heartgold/crystal/Gold/Silver since it´s a hack based on firered. But i don´t know anything about hacking, patching etc. so maybe my assumptions are completely wrong =).

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
@Konekodemon

I personally wouldn´t mind if Noctowl wasn´t a shiny (if it´s really so hard to make.). Metapod is already doing a great job with the storyline, the details and the design. And who knows how far Metapod plans to countinue the game. Also I think it would be very difficult to add the Jotho-Saga in, since the first editions with Jotho have a worse quality and the newest ones Soulsilver/Heartgold have a better quality when firered.
I also don´t think you could patch ash gray with soulsilver/heartgold/crystal/Gold/Silver since it´s a hack based on firered. But i don´t know anything about hacking, patching etc. so maybe my assumptions are completely wrong =).

That doesn't matter anyway, because there wouldn't enough space to even finish johto on the rom.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
In the info he states he's doing Johto though. Unless he changed his mind.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
ye he is doing johto. i have a friend that has a awesome connection to metapod and metapod gave him the extension of 4.2 beta. so pretty much a beta beta. the waterfall diseappears its not apart of the theme or anything but some of the extra episodes are cool. seriously hats off to him.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey I was wondering something. You know that episode where Ash gets a shiny Noctowl? Well, you're going to have to figure out a code to imput into the game to make it shiny by default, if you really are following the anime.
1) If Johto's done then it should be in the new beta as it most likely won't fit into this ROM...
2) Shiny event is one of the most easiest things to do with Shinyzer.

Back