• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey I beat watson and the dude in the gym to go to the dessert I need rock smash hm and the third badge neither of which I have what do I do now?

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Sad to say I need some more help I've gotten to the submarine that will take you to the whether institute but I need to fix the electric on the elevator what do I do? Just in case I need it I am telling you in advance I don't have strength or the required badge for it. Also what does the brain link do? It does not share exp points like I first thought or boost the exp given so what does it do?

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Sad to say I need some more help I've gotten to the submarine that will take you to the whether institute but I need to fix the electric on the elevator what do I do? Just in case I need it I am telling you in advance I don't have strength or the required badge for it. Also what does the brain link do? It does not share exp points like I first thought or boost the exp given so what does it do?

You need a Pokemon with Thundershock to fix the elevator. Just catch a Magnemite .

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years

You need a Pokemon with Thundershock to fix the elevator. Just catch a Magnemite .
Thank you very much i will do that queston though why did my raichu not count surely thunderbolt should work as well right. Also can someone tell me what the brain link does I have no clue myself still thank you i will do that.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
It has to be Thundershock, Bolt won't work. And I believe Brain Link is EXP Share.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2012
Hey, i was wondering are you able to build hidden bases like in ruby?
so yes where do you get hidden power?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
please help.. im stuck in the cave going to lilycove.. there's a voice that won't let me pass becoz some item is missing in my bag.. could anyone please tell me what item is it?.. should i pass there and head to lilycove instead?.. thank you..

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
How do we get the update? Also if I get the update do I have to start the game over, or is there I way I can update my current save file? Sorry i'm kinda a noob at this stuff. Thanks in advance.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
congrats on winning HOTQ. i hope you can refine and finish this hack!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Its been a while since I played this game... I got stucked after Elite four i-e The game did not got saved.. Has that problem been fixed yet??
Did you ever save the game normally before the E4? As in, did you save, then start back into the game on a fresh reset starting from the save point? That might do the trick.

Cyclone

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
I like the idea of this hack, zombies are beautiful. I'll be sure to post my thoughts once I've given it a good seeing to.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Everytime i click the attacted files it just gives me attatchment.php PLS HELP ME.

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
I like the corpse with the half chewed body in Petalburg. So far this game is refreshing, sinister and the plot is unwinding well and making me want to find out more. In my haste, I've been forgetting to properly train and have come close to losing a fair few battles. Also, the constant references and humour adds a lot. I don't think that can be emphasised enough. Excellent so far.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
The brain link is not exp share I already checked that and sorry for asking for help so soon but I have gotten past the elevator but the new problem is the warp panel that I think goes forward needs a key I have looked everywhere and have not found one please help.

Years
Did you ever save the game normally before the E4? As in, did you save, then start back into the game on a fresh reset starting from the save point? That might do the trick.

Cyclone
Are you trying to say that I should re battle the Elites so that it may save after their battle with some luck???? And Yes I always save me game before the Elite four encounter

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
No on the former, I meant trying to save your game yourself.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
You said this game is 98.2% done...remaining few stuff
but why dint you just finish it?

Back