• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slurpuff? That's Seriously a Pokemon's Name? - Slurpuff 95/146 XY

Years
This week's focus is on a support card in the Fairy type!

Spoiler:

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, I can't personally rate it, but that ability sounds damned good if I do say so myself! I can see it being very useful to a Fairy Deck, especially if you decked it out with something that causes recoil damage. Sadly the move it has is pretty weak, but healing health if cool, too.

Honestly I don't play enough to make any real judgements on this card, but I happen to like Slurpuff, and this card looks very interesting.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
The sooner you can play this card, the better. I'd like it on the bench but when it's active, hopefully the opposing Pokémon is nfe and/or Dark. I'd probably use it with a deck that has a surplus of colorless and Fairy type Pokémon because I don't want to focus on just Fairy types. Draining Kiss is useful but won't do much if you're battling a somewhat powerful card that can deal 60 or more damage per turn.

The artwork is ok. I like the background but Slurpuff isn't doing anything besides holding a berry, which looks really plain. The holo pattern on the XY rares isn't that great IMO but at least it's unique.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Slurpuff is pretty decent. Atm it is completely outclassed by virizion Ex. But it does have its uses. In an all fairy energy deck it is good. The only problem is that it takes a bit more setting up and requires at least a 2-2 line to be consistent. But once Prism Energy cycles out i expect to see this card get more use.

Back