• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever A Loan - [An Animal Crossing Club]

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Ahhh, so after a month, I finally checked back up onto my town. ;u;
I still have everyone in tack! I just wish Broffina and Agnes would move out, though. >n>;;
In other news, Bianca apparently just moved in! :3 She's such a cute little leopard~ I hope I'll be able to get her picture. ;v;

Years
Schizii, that's great! I don't think I lost any villagers after not playing for 3 months besides Willow. Could've been a lot worse, I suppose. D:

But on another note I'm back to playing actively. Just did some time traveling and got Zucker to move out of my town & into my boyfriend's. :) Also nabbed Ribbot from the campsite to pass along to him later, too. Yay!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Dotty keeps appearing in my Main Street just walking around. She moved away from my town last year and hasn't moved back in but now is in my Main Street practically everyday. It's so weird. xD
But I'm not complaining. I like Dotty. c:

Anyone else ever had this?

Years
Dotty keeps appearing in my Main Street just walking around. She moved away from my town last year and hasn't moved back in but now is in my Main Street practically everyday. It's so weird. xD
But I'm not complaining. I like Dotty. c:

Anyone else ever had this?

The last 16 characters that you've had move out will appear as visitors in your shopping district from time to time, if I remember correctly. Once you cycle out 16 characters the ones from before then will stop showing up (and you'll be able to recruit them again into your town)!

I got Chrissy in my campsite yesterday. <333 She's the cutest and one of the ones I wanted. Got her to move in! Here she is:

Spoiler:

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
I have Bertha, Frobert, Big Top, Mira, and Rizzo constantly visiting my Main Street. vuv
I think it's really cute seeing them around again. ;v;

As for the fruits discussion, I do indeed have all of the fruits! It took me 5ever, but I was able to manage thanks to some help on an Animal Crossing website. eve

Years
I hope everyone had a chance to play New Leaf yesterday, since it was April Fools Day. My 3DS is still set a day behind for some reason, so I didn't get to play it until today, and I had no idea what to expect out of it. I should've looked it up beforehand, but for those that didn't play, Blanca comes into town and tries to impersonate your villagers. Every time you manage to expose her as a fake, the villager she was impersonating will give you their picture.

I managed to get the picture of all of my town residents- except Maple, whose picture I've been trying to get the longest. Still, I'm glad I got a bunch of them now instead of trying to run errands for all the villagers I don't care about quite as much just to get one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Love the club name. {XD}

Favourite Villager: I'm bad at picking favorites. I think I'll go with Rosie.
3DS Friend Code: 4725-8142-5765
Dream Address: Stillll don't have one yet. D: I always say I want to finish my town first, but I never get around to doing it haha.
Town of Residence: Brighthaven please!
What did you recently do in your town?: Finished my kitchen! Wasn't that recent, but it was the last major thing I did.

I don't have pictures of it yet, but here are some of the other rooms in my house.

Spoiler:

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Welcome, Nerakil! :D
I love the name too. xD I got it from a t shirt I saw online!

I just had Curly move from my New Leaf game and Pudge move from my Wild World game! I still need to get Klaus out of my New Leaf town...but he's always so nice to me so it makes me feel guilty. DX

For April Fool's Day, I ended up getting Blaire wrong and since she's my favourite villager who's in my town currently, I skipped to the next day and then went back to try again. I cheated. But I got everyone of my villagers' pictures! Even if I don't like a few of them. x3

Years
Welcome! <3 Nice to meet new club members, yay~

Nerakil, I absolutely adore the rooms in your house, especially the spa. Getting a strong vibe to redecorate my house now...

On another note, Lucha is moving out today and Cheri the cub should be moving in within the next few days. I'm excited! When I saw her in my campsite I just knew it was meant to be.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So joining! I got New Leaf almost a week ago and be playing it non-stop!
Favourite Villager: I guess Tom or Bree if Isabelle don't count.
3DS Friend Code: 4141- 3883- 2052
Dream Address: Don't have one yet, but will let you guys know when I do have one!
Town of Residence: Westfort cause there's no residents there yet and their villagers must be lonely.

Your first Animal Crossing game?: New Leaf is my first Animal Crossing game so yeah. lol I'm a new AC fan. So don't blame me if I don't know much about the game cause I'm still a noobie to the series.
What's your favourite outfit? Out of the ones I own/made it's between these two
Spoiler:

What did you recently do in your town?: The most major thing was start a Public Works Project and that's a suspension bridge. Then I donated a few things to the museum.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Welcome Kouzan! It's awesome to have a new player to the game! I hope you're liking it so far :3 Your character is so cute >w<

To anyone who doesn't know already, to make decently fast cash at night, go to the island and catch beetles. It's awesome. You'll easily make 100,000 bells with a full basket.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Thanks for the welcomes! ♥

What's your favourite outfit?

I've designed several outfits, but I still like wearing other people's designs more. There's this Japanese blog that makes the cutest dresses and patterns: http://bibidesign.blog.fc2.com/?cat=1

As for my own designs:
Spoiler:

Another blog I really like for more 'casual' clothes is this one. My favorite one there is this denim jacket:

Spoiler:

I wore it for most of Winter with the blue pom pom hat. c:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome Kouzan! It's awesome to have a new player to the game! I hope you're liking it so far :3 Your character is so cute >w<

To anyone who doesn't know already, to make decently fast cash at night, go to the island and catch beetles. It's awesome. You'll easily make 100,000 bells with a full basket.

I'm pretty obsessed with it so if that indicates anything, then I am loving it! It's currently 2nd in my 3DS' Activity Log for longest playtime after the Internet Browser.

And thanks so much! I'm hoping to get a haircut once I met the requirements to open the Shampoodle. I just need to keep buiying random clothes at the Able Sister's store. >.>

Great tip dude! I just unlocked Tortimer Island in New Leaf and so I'm going to visit it the first time today! So I'll be looking for as many Beetles and other fish as possible.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
ZipperNL.png

So today is Bunny Day! Anyone take part? o:

I find Zipper kinda creepy looking..am I the only one? xD

I also managed to get his pic so I can forever remember his face!

Years
...I had no idea that Zipper was a guy until today. But yeah, I managed to collect all the eggs, get a few pieces of furniture, and Zipper's picture. I have to agree that he's kind of creepy, but I'll take Zipper over Pavé any day.

I also just had Wolfgang move in the other day, though it was at the expense of both Rudy and Camofrog (the latter of which actually moved into my cousin's town). I love having him around though, and I think I might even try and get one or two more wolf villagers to go along with him and Whitney.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
Oh yay! A new AC thread!!!

Favourite Villager: Stitches or Vladimir (lol)
3DS Friend Code: 3239-2454-4997 (everyone be my friend and open your gate)
Dream Address: nooo idea
Town of Residence: IDK... Clearwater?
What did you recently do in your town?:
Where do I begin - visited Martini (BobandBill) in his town until he kicked me out :( got some new fish for y museum and a cute hairstyle! Also Sterling is moving in which is super lol

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Favourite Villager: GAYLE, Marshall (pretty much any white or pink villager lol)
3DS Friend Code: 3566 1783 4982 (PM me if you wanna play with me! I love visiting people's towns and having them visit mine!)
Dream Address: Haven't checked it ever so no idea lol
Town of Residence: Stonecastle
What did you recently do in your town?: I currently moved in the cutie pie Papi into my town from a kind adopter and built the camping cot next to Stitches's house who requested it :)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Welcome, Lozz! ^^ Your signature is so adorable <3 I can't even.
I've never seen Sterling before! He's awesome xD

Welcome, Black Mage! You'll love the camping tent ^^ It's really useful..without spoiling it, let me just say you'll love it. c:

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
Welcome, Lozz! ^^ Your signature is so adorable <3 I can't even.
I've never seen Sterling before! He's awesome xD
c:

Thanks Eevee! :) Sterling is basically a bird in a suit of armour haha so funny.

Also I have just added EVERYONES fc so everyone add me back and open your gate asap. thanks.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Favorite Villager: Chief and Punchy
3DS Friend Code: 4699-6539-0670
Dream Address: I don't think I have one.
Town of Residence: Stonecastle
What did you recently do in your town?: Luke just got me the game a few days ago on my birthday. I got some great items from him and Sammi. I'm in the process of paying the first down payment on the home. I can't wait to build my own lil' castle. ^^

Back