• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look, it's Vaporeon!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
I'm not really Vaporeon jk jk. Hiiii, afiguari here~ I really like Vay doe, jus' saying.

Intentionally, I found this place when I was needing help deciding a final, personalized team & I finally have(thankfully) so I thought my time here was over.
Buuuutt.
(ehuehue; butt.)

A site I used to go on has suddenly gone dead & errbody's gone. I really liked role-playing on that site so bummer that it's dead, but this one's got a section for RPs so I revisited & took the time to check this place out even more. It's cool hurr.

So yeah,
anyways I'm here~

Years
Glad you think so! The RPs here are really great even though I don't participate in them. Always fun to get involved in things and expand the story; makes me miss it but I have issues with keeping my focus on that sort of thing. :( Welcome to PC, afiguari! <3

Glad to hear you're giving the forum another shot because it really is fun here. I didn't think I'd stick around personally at first but that changed really quickly since it wasn't too difficult to settle into and had friendly people.. you're sure to be in the same boat.

Enjoy your stay! Hope you stick around this time and be sure to ask a staff member if you need help.

Years
Hello Afiguari, welcome! It's so nice to meet you.

Given you're interested in the roleplays here you'll be interested in the Roleplay Corner section here. It's got some great roleplays worth checking out, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon based. I'm sure the regulars over there will help you settle in very well. There's more to PC than just that though, so do take time and explore the community.

You made a great decision to join here, and I do feel sorry for what happened to your previous forum. I'm sure you can stay here for hopefully a long time, since everyone here is really friendly and the staff team are also very happy to give you assistance when you need it. Have fun and if you ever want to chat feel free to leave me a message.

I'll see you around Afiguari, enjoy your day!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
@Sheep & Hikamaru

Thanks you guys both for your warm welcomes~ Yup, I'll be staying here since I've found myself checking back everyday lately. I don't know many people but I'm assured I will to what you've told me~ c: So thanks for replying to my "intro"~

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Hey Buddy and I'm SCX. Wow I really like your personal things like roleplay. If you like roleplay, why do you try it now to see how well you do.:)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
@SuperChespinX

I should, shouldn't I? I've been stalking the RP forums for awhile, almost tempted to sign up for one but it's so different from regular ol' text that I'm used to. x3 Are you a regular in the role-play forums?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heyhey, I check out the RP corner sometime, sooo, hopefully we can see each other both there sometime! And even RP together! Mmm, but I'm glad that you're staying with us indefinitely for a longer time around, and it's a joy to meet you and to have you part of us. :3

Mm, but yeah, tell me, what sorts of RPs are you mostly into? Pokemon based ones? Orrr just general RPs that interest you? For me, I'd say the former, really.. but then again, I'm not really picky at all hehe. Anyways, don't be shy to jump right in, yeah? <33

Thanks for coming, and welcome back to the forums! Hope you're having a good time here so far, and I hope we can chat sometime on VMs or PMs! I don't bite much. :3

Back