• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
I caught Shiny Male Nidoran last night! I was sweet scenting on route 10 or 11. Its so cool. Going to try to use cute charm to get the female. The male shows up more often than the female.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Congrats on all the shinies!

130 eggs into my MM Sandshrew hunt and...no dice. I'm optimistic though, this is the first time I've really searched for a shiny so I'm gonna keep going.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Congrats on all the shinies!

130 eggs into my MM Sandshrew hunt and...no dice. I'm optimistic though, this is the first time I've really searched for a shiny so I'm gonna keep going.

Just keep at it. Determination is your greatest friend. Sometimes multitasking helps. A lot. Good luck! I'm sure a sparkly will emerge soon!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Just going for the shiny, I don't have a foreign Pokémon to do that with and I don't really have the desire to haggle for one, it's just a cool think I'd like to do since I like Shiny Sandslash's design and Sandslash is one of my favorites.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Fist off Cogratz too all shinies that people have found that I missed reading the posts for.

Second off I havn't hunted properly since September but while I was training my Lombre to take on Chuck in Soul Silver I had just finished training it to Level 29 and was about to return to land. I was watching 'LUCKY BLOCK MODDED HUNGER GAMES /w CavemanFilms, Bodil40, Bashurverse, GizzyGazza & LOADS MOORE' by Yoshi To Mario (In his YT name there are no spaces but I put them for maybe obvious reasons). I find another wild pokemon and it turns out too be a Shiny Tentacool!!!

I wasn't even hunting but was just lost for words when I found it. It's so beautiful and it's motivated me to return too proper hunting. I don't know why I even stopped in September, I guess I lost motivation when I was having a few long hunts and my friend keeps getting them in under 300 SRs/Encounters/Eggs :/

Stats:
Spoiler:

*Found on 18th April 2014 at 10:38 AM*

Video:
Spoiler:

Good Luck on all your hunts everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
A set of shiny Unknown would be awsome! Congrats on the Shiny Tentacool! I just caught another Shiny male Nidoran. Unfortunately using a male Clefary with Cute Charm does not increase the encounter of female Nidoran, just the other species. I guess thats how the game has it wired. Still I am hopefull and if I find a third male I could evolve the other 2 and have a complete set.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
521.png

Just caught a shiny Tranquill (now Unfezant) from a safari :)

I went ahead and leveled him with two Rare Canday, since it's a male Pokemon; I like shiny male Unfezant more than Tranquill. Was looking up whether I wanted to use an Ability Capsule on him, or not, and realized he has the hidden ability to boot!

Nature is Mild (eh) with perfect Def and Speed IVs (makes up for Mild), but a terrible SDef (oof). I'll use him for berry hunting anyways :)

EDIT: Aawwwwwww yeah! And now a shiny Ponyta! I will name her Rarity :) Didn't have a Master Ball to catch her in... and didn't use Luxury Ball - got her in a Dive Ball (to match her flame color). At least she is color-coordinated ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Congrats on Shiny Unfezant and Ponyta! Finally got the Female Nidoran!
Will try to hunt some more. It had been a really crappy day, so these shinies are really making it better.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Congratz on the SHiny Tranquill/Unfezant and the Shiny Ponyta Superstrength79! Was your reaction to the ponyta as insane as Abenzio's? (A shiny hunter on Youtube)

Congratz on the shiny Stunky (I'm guessing that Skunky was a misspelling of Stunky) and Nidoran F, Vevelteenwolf. Are you going to evolve your Nidoran into a green Nidoqueen? I also looked up shiny Stunky and it looks awesome. I now envy you especially as Stunky is one of my favourite pokemon for some reason.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Congratz on the SHiny Tranquill/Unfezant and the Shiny Ponyta Superstrength79! Was your reaction to the ponyta as insane as Abenzio's? (A shiny hunter on Youtube)
I was really lucky yesterday. A lot of my safari hunting lately has turned out with no shiny Pokemon found, so I tend to just go through the motions while watching videos online.

So whenever I hear the shiny noise, I do get surprised and excited still :)

Years
What is up SHC? It's been a while since I posted.

First thing I want to congratulate all the shinies you people got, that I haven't saw here.

Just to inform y'all, I wasn't slacking as well, I got myself three shiny Feebas, two of them are Milotic now, male and female, the third Feebas is male too, both Milotics have Competititve abilities and the Feebas has Oblivious. Also I managed to get shiny Caterpie, now Butterfree.

Also I decided to get myself my favorite electric type - Rotom

All of them Masuda'd obviously.

My Aim is again Shiny Eevee, this time with Anticipation, 5-6IV and Egg moves (Curse, Wish, Stored Power, Fake Tears)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020

Oops, yeah that was a misspell. Stunky is pretty cool and its original color is purple, my favorite color. But I do like all the pokemon. I might evolve it to green Nidoqueen if I can get two more female Nidoran to complete the set, but it would be hard to get from sweet scenting since it is 1 Female and 4 males. Looking for one more male also so it wouldn't be a waste of time. Congrats on shiny Melotics and Butterfree. Good Luck with Eevee!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to all the new members, and congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Wailmer!

I hope everyone had a good Easter!

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
OMG This is absolutely INSANE!!!!! {D:}

Ok so I've been hunting Dialga for a while. At least a year due to me putting the hunt on and off. I begin soft resetting this morning and I here the sparkles and scream SHINY DIALGA!!!! I start to record the video for it. I catch it in a master ball because my other pokeballs didn't work. I show the obligatory no cheating device thing where I show the back of my DS and do anothoer encounter (This with a none Shiny Golbat). Afterwards I fly to Oreburgh City, while still recording, to show the Dialga's stats and take it out of the PC to show it in battle. I walk up to Route 207, expecting to find a non-shiny Geodude or Machop or whatever and this Orange Geodude comes across the screen and I was just lost for words. I had basically found two shinies within minutes of each other on the same game and one was a completely random shiny that I had caught live. I can honestly say my day is complete both are amazing shinies that I'm not going to trade away. I did catch the Geodude and then did the show stats, no cheating device thing and then encountered another pokemon to show it in battle and this time it wasn't a shiny but still. My heart is still racing from both encounters!

Shiny Dialga's stats:
Spoiler:

*Shiny Dialga was found on the 21st April 2014 at 09:16 AM after 9074 SRs*

Shiny Geodude's Stats:
Spoiler:

*Shiny Geodude was found on the 21st April 2014 at 09:32 AM and was completely Random*

Video:
Spoiler:

Good Luck in your hunts everyone! Hopefully some of you will have this insane luck that I had. I'm now going to try and complete my longest hunt which is a shiny in the Virbank Complex. Haven't found anything in there and am at somewhere between 17,000-20,000 encounters...I think I need to count up my talleys on that one XD

Last edited:
Back