• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I found a glitch. In the Pacifidlog Gym, when i walked up, it took the screen and it stayed put. It wouldn't move at all.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I think I found a little glitch, where you catch Roclobster, (I won't spoil specifically where it is) I can't dive back up.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
err....

hi err i found a bug in petalburg place in the house after the guy got taken the suply crate has a infinite stock of light potions????

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Is the fakemon turmur (the fungus thing) in this beta...because i want it.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
0.o oh ok

oh ok but at bigg u havta pay at shop lol also you could make it have a ration card or summit i cannot remember for shop just like world war 2 had lol

also im stuck at the floating legless demon XD shes tuff and i got a level 11 koffin and at bigg like how u made the clues for pokeballs good XD

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
"[A] good number of hidden evolutions", how "good" of a number is this? Can you, Culterine, give us, an range of how many hidden evolutions there are? ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
I love the toilet thing. Brilliant.

Also, the pokemon, the little flying fire thing, is NOT a legendary, but when given an item of little sense, it'll turn into a different pokemon.
Can't seem to find the item... any hints?

Also thesame for radiorange. I'm not really an expert in pokemon, meaning I don't know anything about items / breeding / mining / etc... (incase those things are needed to obtain something special)

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Can't seem to find the item... any hints?

Also thesame for radiorange. I'm not really an expert in pokemon, meaning I don't know anything about items / breeding / mining / etc... (incase those things are needed to obtain something special)

Mining doesn't give you anything particularly special, except from when (very rarely) you manage to dig up the egg of a certain very rare Pokémon species.

Years
Will the next release of Pokemon Snakewood include one of the final events in the game, or is it gonna be in a different release later? Also I noticed that if you leave the Shakaya Monastery the Sage's Slope entrance has weird tiles probably since the have a different tileset. Has this been fixed?

Back