• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
If someone can get me a picture, I might be able to find and fix this...

Good news Cutlerine, I have the picture but I don't know how to post cause I am a n00b at quoting.(~No shame~) (I'm using VBA emu to capture images)
It is the dive spot near Lilycove that leads to EverGrande but once you enter the first underwater cave, there is a spot that you can submerge that leads to the area that Tcoppy said.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Good news Cutlerine, I have the picture but I don't know how to post cause I am a n00b at quoting.(~No shame~) (I'm using VBA emu to capture images)
It is the dive spot near Lilycove that leads to EverGrande but once you enter the first underwater cave, there is a spot that you can submerge that leads to the area that Tcoppy said.

I'd worked that out, but I'm sure I've gone over every single square of the map and can't find anywhere where it's possible to emerge there... Would someone with enough posts to do so please be kind enough to provide me with a picture? Pretty please?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Found it!

Screen 1: Just dive at the spot outside of lilycove and go in the first cave
Screen 2: you entered the 1st cave and you find yourself between two caves (if you continue you end up at the indigo plateau. DON'T CONTINUE, use dive at the exact spot as on the screenshot
Screen 3: after using dive you end up at that spot, being able to walk on the water. I guess that spot is the route "above" sootopolis city, where you find the shards 'nd stuff (i think)

Scyther Slicer

The Beastest Bug Ever
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
I like how at the beginning of the game your character won't take more than one pokemon because he's not a thief, but if you win drinking contests he steals money right out of the guy's wallets. hehehe.

Is there any way to catch electric monsters like the girls from DENJUU region have? Just wondering.

Cutlerine, awesome game btw.

I feel dumb. I'm at the part where I have to fight the witches to get to Fortree city, and my pokemon were almost all dead so I went the long way back to the west side of Fortree to heal up. When I got back I found the witch doctor who was more than happy to heal my pokemon *slaps forehead*

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
I also have another weird glitch, when I enter or just walk in front of the lilycove city sign, I start battles with the deadly seven, but you can't see them. Here' s a pic:

Last edited:

Scyther Slicer

The Beastest Bug Ever
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
are there dawn or dusk stones like there are in pokemon diamond/pearl?

and i know someone asked this earlier, but I didn't see a specific answer to it: can Shadernus (or how ever they're spelled) be caught from the X tiles on the island of calm? I'd find out myself, but since Gleis isn't there anymore to teleport me out I'm afraid I'll get trapped down there.

Thirdly, no one else has mentioned this: I was looking through my PC boxes and I have a LV 0 psy duck in it. It says it needs 1 exp. point to grow to lvl 1, and it doesn't know any moves. I don't remember ever catching it. I haven't tried using it in battle, but I will once i can, probably today. Has anyone had this pokemon appear for them?

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
No, what PC box number did you find it in? I'll check mine. I think someone in the past pages said they captured a shaderu. Try searching this thread for it.

No I don't have a psyduck...weird.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
are there dawn or dusk stones like there are in pokemon diamond/pearl?

and i know someone asked this earlier, but I didn't see a specific answer to it: can Shadernus (or how ever they're spelled) be caught from the X tiles on the island of calm? I'd find out myself, but since Gleis isn't there anymore to teleport me out I'm afraid I'll get trapped down there.

Thirdly, no one else has mentioned this: I was looking through my PC boxes and I have a LV 0 psy duck in it. It says it needs 1 exp. point to grow to lvl 1, and it doesn't know any moves. I don't remember ever catching it. I haven't tried using it in battle, but I will once i can, probably today. Has anyone had this pokemon appear for them?

There are no Dusk/Dawn Stones.

Shaderu can be caught, but I'll be fixing this in the next update. He's a legendary Pokémon, so I don't want anyone getting hold of him until I say so.

As for the Psyduck... Eh, I don't know about that. Sounds like a random glitch to me. If you use it in battle, one of two things will happen: it'll freeze the game or instantly level to level one. I recommend levelling it to level one in the Day Care before you use it in battle. That's what you do with the Level 0 Celebi you can get in GSC by glitching it.

I also have another weird glitch, when I enter or just walk in front of the lilycove city sign, I start battles with the deadly seven, but you can't see them. Here' s a pic:

Er... Yeah, someone said about that... never happens for me, but I understand that it does for some people. I'll see if I can fix it, but if there's no problem at my end it's tricky to fix.

I like how at the beginning of the game your character won't take more than one pokemon because he's not a thief, but if you win drinking contests he steals money right out of the guy's wallets. hehehe.

Is there any way to catch electric monsters like the girls from DENJUU region have? Just wondering.

Cutlerine, awesome game btw.

I feel dumb. I'm at the part where I have to fight the witches to get to Fortree city, and my pokemon were almost all dead so I went the long way back to the west side of Fortree to heal up. When I got back I found the witch doctor who was more than happy to heal my pokemon *slaps forehead*

The T-Fangers are not from the Denjuu region. There is no Denjuu region. They're from the Denjuu universe. Play Keitai Denjuu Telefang and you'll understand.

Found it!

Screen 1: Just dive at the spot outside of lilycove and go in the first cave
Screen 2: you entered the 1st cave and you find yourself between two caves (if you continue you end up at the indigo plateau. DON'T CONTINUE, use dive at the exact spot as on the screenshot
Screen 3: after using dive you end up at that spot, being able to walk on the water. I guess that spot is the route "above" sootopolis city, where you find the shards 'nd stuff (i think)

OK. I'll fix that right away. Thanks so much!

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Hey did you see the pics I uploaded? I also managed to get from the building where you see yourself and the pet shop person. Found another glitch. I went in the department store and I can do the fight with the first two guys. O. o And what's with the safari zone? I wanna go see the dimentional rift.

Last edited:

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
i saw this weird glitch that i saw about 2 months ago, but i never bothered to post it, so today im going to show it, when you dive on a certain spot, you end up in a glitched up city, (see attachments)

btw i caught like 8 shaderu with master balls at the island of calm, you might want to fix that if you dont want people catching it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
The reason why i want to evolve the hyperegg is fairly simple : i dont want a defensive pokemon without any movepool. Eruption and Water spout suck with this pokemon speed (ill get hit before using it to full power) and his attacking stats are bad.

furthermore i already have Claydol in my team, which is a defensive pokemon too.

Again, where can i find thunderbolt?

Thanks a lot!

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
The reason why i want to evolve the hyperegg is fairly simple : i dont want a defensive pokemon without any movepool. Eruption and Water spout suck with this pokemon speed (ill get hit before using it to full power) and his attacking stats are bad.

furthermore i already have Claydol in my team, which is a defensive pokemon too.

Again, where can i find thunderbolt?

Thanks a lot!

Hey if you have a thunder stone, you can evovle it to raikou, which has great speed, or entei with the firestone which also has decent speed, water for suicune which has decent speed, leaf stone for celebi buts thats defensive.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Yes raikou is maybe the most fitted pokemon for Hyperegg imo. Stab on electric + Strong fire attack + strong water attack make it only wall by dragons, coming from strong special attack, decent bulk and high speed.

I just need to find thunderbolt :o

Cutlerine

Years
i saw this weird glitch that i saw about 2 months ago, but i never bothered to post it, so today im going to show it, when you dive on a certain spot, you end up in a glitched up city, (see attachments)

btw i caught like 8 shaderu with master balls at the island of calm, you might want to fix that if you dont want people catching it.

Have I accidentally put many Master Balls in there? Or are they your own? I will be changing that. And I'll fix this glitch of yours - if I can.

Scyther Slicer

The Beastest Bug Ever
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
I forgot to mention this earlier, but I had another thing weird happen to me.

When I was doing the whole New Mauville murderer thing,
-I inspected the body
-talked to officer
-talked to girl
-talked to chef
-talked to the officer

but here's the thing. after that, when I thought it was Wattson, I talked to him, and he said the thought the chef was becoming a FORMer chef and that it was disease, he couldn't help it. So I talked to the officer, but then I said something wrong on multiple choice, failed the mission, and started over.

I was annoyed, and I'm almost positive I did the same things, but this time when I talked to Wattson I had to fight him. (and get owned, of course). was I supposed to have failed the mission to access the fight a second time through, or did I do accidentally do something different the second time? I'm pretty such I did everything the same...

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I forgot to mention this earlier, but I had another thing weird happen to me.

When I was doing the whole New Mauville murderer thing,
-I inspected the body
-talked to officer
-talked to girl
-talked to chef
-talked to the officer

but here's the thing. after that, when I thought it was Wattson, I talked to him, and he said the thought the chef was becoming a FORMer chef and that it was disease, he couldn't help it. So I talked to the officer, but then I said something wrong on multiple choice, failed the mission, and started over.

I was annoyed, and I'm almost positive I did the same things, but this time when I talked to Wattson I had to fight him. (and get owned, of course). was I supposed to have failed the mission to access the fight a second time through, or did I do accidentally do something different the second time? I'm pretty such I did everything the same...
Yep, did you ever do the new mauville quest in R/S/E, well this is simular, find a switch and chat with him again.;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Hi again.

Here some little questions :

What is the use of leader norman, bar being ****ing hard to kill? (i got him with luck and belly drum hariyama lvl 53, you can imagine how much try i did -_-). I was disappointed to find nothing after beating him!

Where can i find thunderbolt? :D

I was defeated by the league on the champion. Claydol with toxic / cosmic power is a beast but the level are too high for now (my team is just lvl 53)

Scyther Slicer

The Beastest Bug Ever
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
Cutlerine, I found a problem. When I make X32763 (the camera pokemon) use data stream, it almost never goes first, even though the description for the move says it will always go first.

And to the people out there who want a water stone, here's a hint: It was being held by a certain element pokemon in a really confusing cave.

And for all the people who said they took forever to get through Media cave, I got through there in about 5 minutes (well, it was a few minutes longer since I battled a few people). I just wandered around until something changed, then I saved and kept going from there. If I messed up, I loaded my save file and chose a different path.

And I just remembered that there's a problem with that cave. I got sent to the gym bathroom, the guy walked up to me and we fought. Then I went back into the cave, but as I left I saw a corridor going south. So I went back to bathroom but after I realized the corridor didn't go anywhere, I tried to get back to the cave but there was no way out of the bathroom! I had to re load my game save.

and I popped out of Wally's house in petalburg city sometimes while exploring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
About the glitch aborded before, it permitted me to access the end of the game, where

Spoiler:

I didnt even beat the league, is this normal or shouldnt i go in? :D

Other things : when i go back in the shopping center, the event with zombies and afros begin again, for 2 stairs (nothing happen in the next stairs). Same for Mauville Gym, which glich permit infinite Shockwave TM

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
And for all the people who said they took forever to get through Media cave, I got through there in about 5 minutes (well, it was a few minutes longer since I battled a few people). I just wandered around until something changed, then I saved and kept going from there. If I messed up, I loaded my save file and chose a different path.

And I just remembered that there's a problem with that cave. I got sent to the gym bathroom, the guy walked up to me and we fought. Then I went back into the cave, but as I left I saw a corridor going south. So I went back to bathroom but after I realized the corridor didn't go anywhere, I tried to get back to the cave but there was no way out of the bathroom! I had to re load my game save.

and I popped out of Wally's house in petalburg city sometimes while exploring.

The house thing has been fixed for the next update. Which should hopefully be on Sunday.

And there is a way out of the bathroom. Go back onto the tile you came into it from, and follow the arrow.

Hi again.

Here some little questions :

What is the use of leader norman, bar being ****ing hard to kill? (i got him with luck and belly drum hariyama lvl 53, you can imagine how much try i did -_-). I was disappointed to find nothing after beating him!

Where can i find thunderbolt? :D

I was defeated by the league on the champion. Claydol with toxic / cosmic power is a beast but the level are too high for now (my team is just lvl 53)

Norman's just a sidequest. Nothing gained from doing it save the satisfaction of laying your father's bones to rest.

And Thunderbolt... probably isn't in there yet. I'll put it in.

Back