• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Found a Major Bug that affects the whole game.

When you go to the Sky Tower, after the stairs the map changes to some islands without exit

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
I used the rom from frozenroms but the reason i came here was of a glitch i encountered.
When my Waruvial or Warubiaru evolved at lv40 into its final form it went back to level 35 idk what thats about there is also other glitches like when i left the pokemon center my hat turned yellow and there was a "clone" in front of the pokecenter. Other then that this game is really good!

ЯІSІИG SUИ

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Guys, I really shouldn't have to keep posting in this thread because you all should have read the rules. This is an English forum and thus all posts must be written in English.

Is there such thing as a spanish forum then??...btw light platinum is a great hack although its in Portuguese. :(

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I remember a post in the Simple Questions thread that this only occurs to NPCs with Unknown/Movement numbers on Advance Map...
I think you should make the values to zero? I don't remember quite well...
I forgot which is which but you can try and mess around with those values until you fix them.
Ya, but some of them will not work by that way. In my hack, I use this method:
- Check all value: person event No, Unknown, movement and script offset (especially with trainer, this bug often happens)
- If anything is Ok, move sprite to other places.
- If still can't fix, hide these sprites and set a hidden flag for them, then use another sprite.

And as I said at the Mt. Winder/Mt. Icestorm, the event order made me confuse.
First I can see Cynthia in the first time (it's right?)
Then Kenta appears when I enter the cave from the exit (after I visit it many times). (I don't think it's true at that time)
The Team Steam Grunt block the way appear and disappear and appear.
I meet Cynthia again.
I do the Reshiram/Zekrom before I got the 7th badge, then when I enter the hideout, I can do it many times @.@....
I think that's the flag's bug, right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
So to play the game do i need a pokemon ruby rom in portuguese n then Patch it ?..

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2011
as feebas evolves? is for happiness? per level? or a stone?
ps: if by happiness, how to increase it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
feebas evolves when his beauty is maxed out. That was in the orig ruby. I Dont know here if he change the way feebas evolve..

Guy help with my vbag to play this

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
So to play the game do i need a pokemon ruby rom in portuguese n then Patch it ?..

no the english ruby version

feebas evolves when his beauty is maxed out. That was in the orig ruby. I Dont know here if he change the way feebas evolve..

Guy help with my vbag to play this

if you want to play it with vbag, you have to change the flash of the other to 128, and then press the reset

as feebas evolves? is for happiness? per level? or a stone?
ps: if by happiness, how to increase it?

i think that feebas evole how in ruby and the other roms

I think the feebas will evolve through maximum beauty, but I would suggest feebas to not train if it only has one wound to militoc, then lvln first, otherwise no major attacks can be learned

and sry for my english :)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So I should say something as well :D I congratulate Wes for completing this awesome hack and I'll start translating as soon as I can... but the problem is that SP did not contact me or mentioned here whether or not he's going to translate it...
And to other people I'd really prefer if you STOP asking pointless questions... :/ For example the problem with white screen.
You guys have to read ;) Wes already put tutorial here.

Don't be so negative everyone, he might come around, don't worry, and guys, you do know when this first comes out it will be in spanish? Ash and Sacastic Prince are gonna translate it but it's gonna take a few days, maybe a week.
Maybe a week? You are OVERestimate us =D

First of all I want to thank everyone who supported me in creating this game, really met many people and great friends who will be for the rest of my life special people, many who would be a great injustice to mention all their names here and I end up forgetting someone.
Most of the resources used in this hack are made per minute, I used a few of some authors who have given you credit,

DO NOT MAKE USE OF THIS GAME copy anything, SPRITES OR GRAPHICS;

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION BUT IT IS THE COMPLETE VERSION, WHICH MAY BE CHANGED ARE:
FIX THE BUGS,
CHANGE OF NAMES OF THE FIFTH GENERATION Pokemon
AMONG OTHERS

===============================================================

• POKÉMON LIGHT PLATINUM

• AUTOR: WESLEYFG

• HACK OF RUBY

• PORTUGUESE VERSION
=============================================================================

• INFO ABOUT THE GAME:

1. REGION AND LEAGUE LAUREN

1. REGION AND LEAGUE ZHERY

1. CHAMPIONISH OF WORLD

1. ALL POKÉMONS DISPONIBLE

1. NEW TRADES

1. NEW ALL GRAPHICS

1. POKÉMON 4 GENERATION

1. POKÉMON 5 GENERATION

• WINnER'S POKÉMON LIGHT PLATINUM
HACK OF THE YEAR 2°PLACE (2009 AND 2010)
WACK HACK 1° PLACE (2009)

• CREDITS:

• * Wah Hack, Myutsu, Pokécommunity, for the support
  • * Peyi, Kyledove, Zelda, GSC platinum,Alistair, Saurav, Xiros, Shiny Lugia, Dewity,Alucus for the some Tiles edited by me.
  • * thethethe's, Lu-oH, Zel, Serg!o, Xiros, Mastermind_X, for they begin the hacking pokémon and to all the creators of tools.
  • * Ruka Prince and Ash493 , for translated the rom of English version

32072670.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/pokeacutemonlightplatinum.html

Edit
===========================================================
important
I found a bug importantly, with the doors of Lauren's Gym, they do not open,but correct
you can continue your Norman SAVE

http://www.4shared.com/file/IlBRm827/PKMLP10.html
Just like others thank you for completing this awesome game =)
And thank you for mentioning in credits :D
Oh and by the way since this is not final version will you release another version? =)
And also your first statement kind of indicated that you are planning on giving up hacking and not doing any other hack is that true? :/

Wow, a finished hack! Congrats :D
For the English names, I suggest using the rumour names found here. They sound better than the Japanese names, and many of them have already been confirmed.
To tell the truth I HATE 5th gen english names and I'd prefer use of Japanese names... :/

Again, congrats! I'll wait for the English version to play the hack and I hope Ruka Prince does a good job translating this time.
Again... thanks for mentioning... :/

MY INFO ABOUT MY EMULATOR AND 3 THINGS FOR CORRECT THE PROBLEM.
passb.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SOON NEW INFO ABOUT THE GAME, GYM'S, ELITE FOUR'S, CHAMPIONSH WORLD, CATCH ALL LEGENDARYS, ETC...
[/CENTER]
This is great tutorial I hope people stop asking what to do...

In some places, if you open menu bar (pokedex, pokemon, bag...), you'll control another Sprites (Central City, Dragonbreat Department Store...). I also got this bugs many times in my hack. @.@
Could you tell me the locations?
Just like DJG mentioned it is very common bug which is caused by wrong Movement type so it can be fixed easily.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011

if you want to play it with vbag, you have to change the flash of the other to 128, and then press the reset
yah, i know that i need to change the flash of the other to 128, but where is that FLASH? There is no flash option in my vbag 1.20. Someone said it was in menu>game>flash.. But there is no flash option there. The game option contains, save 1-5, load 1-5, reset, priority 0-5 and speed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011

yah, i know that i need to change the flash of the other to 128, but where is that FLASH? There is no flash option in my vbag 1.20. Someone said it was in menu>game>flash.. But there is no flash option there. The game option contains, save 1-5, load 1-5, reset, priority 0-5 and speed.

There are 2 versions of vbag once
-vBagX 1.20 S60v3(Symbian Signed)
and then here
-1.20 S60v1v2

and I think at 1.20 S60v1v2 there is no 128 flash, you should definitely use a Symbian version if you have a Symbian mobile phone or I do not know more I'm sorry

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
There are 2 versions of vbag once
-vBagX 1.20 S60v3(Symbian Signed)
and then here
-1.20 S60v1v2

and I think at 1.20 S60v1v2 there is no 128 flash, you should definitely use a Symbian version if you have a Symbian mobile phone or I do not know more I'm sorry

so you mean the ver 1.25 of vbag should i used. I only own s60v2 fone so it will not work on me. Is there any other way?

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2021
its out....but i can not open it.... :(

plz help me...i downloaded the FINAL VERSION and i open it with Lunar IPS.exe but it says me that it can not read the file. i have opened and onother hacks with this program. have anyone the same problem or only me??? plz help me...what to do????

Same thing happened to me anyone knows anything ? I'm using Lunar ips 1.02. To all others who seem to be able to play the game which programm did you use for the patching ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Hi can somebody upload the corrected patch from 4shared to load.to or as direct download to this site really quick please. Because 4shared works not for me.wysiwyg=0

Years
I am stop playing cuz I don't understand what am I doing or what I need to do. So, I have to wait for English version. So, my Question, has the translation of Light Platinum started? Like me many other Pokemon (Hack) lover are waiting for English version. Hope the translation finish in this January. Thanks Wesley for making a wonderful Hack.

Back