• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
OK, have you realized that we have the right to NOT accept your ideas?
If I said no, it means no. Understand?

first of all cut this crap and speak as they speak to you.second i didnt asnwer to you but to SonicBlazePlatinum and unless you are the same person i cant find whats your problem.he said no not you

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ash493 if you whant i send you my save game with this 2 BUG. If you whant post:D
It's okay, I've seen those bugs on YT like SP mentioned.
As I mentioned Lugia bug did not occur in my version so the version SP's working on should not have that bug as well though he didn't reply whether it's true or not xD

As for the Uxie bug... I don't see its fixing as an easy thing... I tried some things but I still did not discover the cause...
Script looks to be fine, repointing did not help...
Any more suggestions?

By the way, Wes, what you did is really awesome. This will surely be helpful in times of need! Great job!

Years
Ash493 if i find new bug i send videos but i found graphical bug ( more more ). Will made an video and send you:D

Years
By the way are you also gonna fix the bugs with the trainers. Seeing that Wesley used PET there are gonna be some mistakes with some Pokemon. Example: The champion of Lauren has a Level 60 Gardevoir, the trainers on the Route north of Snowce have Scraggy/Scrafty. Also are you gonna diversify the trainers' Pokemon, since there are Team Steam Grunts in Team Steam HQ that have the same Pokemon, and the trainers in Groment Gym/Mt. Winter/Flynners in Skyner Gym and Sky Zone have the same bug too.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
How do I get into the 5th gym? The miner won't move and I already did the Team Steam at the museum thing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
do the legendary pokemon in the 4/5th gen have their special moves for example: arceus has judgement and palkia has spacial rend

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
do the legendary pokemon in the 4/5th gen have their special moves for example: arceus has judgement and palkia has spacial rend

Nope. This is a 3rd Gen hack, so there will be no 4th Gen moves.

Meh, I can wait. Perfection can't be rushed right?

Yep.

By the way are you also gonna fix the bugs with the trainers. Seeing that Wesley used PET there are gonna be some mistakes with some Pokemon. Example: The champion of Lauren has a Level 60 Gardevoir, the trainers on the Route north of Snowce have Scraggy/Scrafty. Also are you gonna diversify the trainers' Pokemon, since there are Team Steam Grunts in Team Steam HQ that have the same Pokemon, and the trainers in Groment Gym/Mt. Winter/Flynners in Skyner Gym and Sky Zone have the same bug too.

This will be fixed, that's because every Trainer will have his/her team changed. Eg. Team Steam Admins/Leaders will have 6 PKMN (With the strongest moveset possible, and with 255 AI Level [That's the highest AI level possible]), instead of 2 - 3PKMN.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2011
after defeating the snowce gym and team steam in their secret hq,delivering the text to prof. jasmine,what do we do next?i got stuck on that part.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
A new error occured in my version, Ash.
Emboar's sprite crashed. Maybe you can help me fix it?
HUH? O.O
What the hell were you doing, dude? :D :D

Ash493 if i find new bug i send videos but i found graphical bug ( more more ). Will made an video and send you:D
Graphical bug...? Is that some kind of tile error?
Okay, I'll check on it.

This will be fixed, that's because every Trainer will have his/her team changed. Eg. Team Steam Admins/Leaders will have 6 PKMN (With the strongest moveset possible, and with 255 AI Level [That's the highest AI level possible]), instead of 2 - 3PKMN.
Artificial Intelligence? That can be set? O.o

after defeating the snowce gym and team steam in their secret hq,delivering the text to prof. jasmine,what do we do next?i got stuck on that part.
Go to Dragonbreath City and entrance to Mt. Draken will be available =)

Years
Ash i tell graphical bug because i walk with my character on the roof of house. will made video and sending you:D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

HUH? O.O
What the hell were you doing, dude? :D :D

Now, now, Ash. Mind your language and don't be Winter Kelly the 2nd.
I didn't do anything wrong, honestly. All I did was text editing. Nothing else.
I think that the problem can be fixed if we reinsert the Emboar sprite.
But you know, I am no good at inserting sprites.
I'll send you the patch after I complete text editing LP.

Artificial Intelligence? That can be set? O.o

Yes, Mr. Ketchum.
That way, the Trainer's PKMN will only use Super Effective moves against the Player's PKMN.
If they don't have moves that are super effective against the Player's PKMN, then they will not use not very effective moves.
The highest AI level of a Trainer's PKMN is 255.

Update: I'm now up to Zheri's Victory Road.
Progress is steady.

Stay tuned, people.

Years
Zhery Victory Road? By the way there is are you also fixing the glitch where the Ace Trainer (m) is supposed to battle you? Also since you are giving Team Steam Executives (Admins) and Bosses six Pokemon can you also give Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Rivals, Lance, Cynthia, Steven, and Eusine six Pokemon too?

Years
Zhery Victory Road? By the way there is are you also fixing the glitch where the Ace Trainer (m) is supposed to battle you? Also since you are giving Team Steam Executives (Admins) and Bosses six Pokemon can you also give Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Rivals, Lance, Cynthia, Steven, and Eusine six Pokemon too?

first off, i do not agree with team steam admins having six pokemon if SP is gonna make the ai at max and make the pokemon have the best move set possible. I would not complain if that would be part of a x version. The regular one and that would be way to much.

Same for what you mentioned about the other characters SonicBlazePlatinum, I do not see fit every gym having 6 pokemon unless like i said would be part of a x version.

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
first off, i do not agree with team steam admins having six pokemon if SP is gonna make the ai at max and make the pokemon have the best move set possible. I would not complain if that would be part of a x version. The regular one and that would be way to much.

Same for what you mentioned about the other characters SonicBlazePlatinum, I do not see fit every gym having 6 pokemon unless like i said would be part of a x version.

Yeah I agree, that would way to hard for people like me who play casually but could be done for a X version.

Back