• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
After thinking truly reign of legends is quite dissapointment,cas its missing the key thing that amazd me at prebeta 5.8,an atsmosferic pallete of tiles and graphic,and the story was wey better,i know u wontd it to be bigger with more buildings,but it was like playing flora sky again,story light vs dark is realy bad,and no sidequests?And thers nothing else to do after defeating champ,in kanto i defeated dark lugia in that cave,sow no other quest?

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hello I only have four of the ruby desteny fragments and I need help to finding the snow covered cave on white path and how to find the POKEMON that has one piece in the mineral cave, how to make Patty give me two of the pieces because I try to talk to her on that area you first meet her it says ''?????: ......... '' and I need help on getting Wujifin, Ho-oh, Mew and the location of Gabriellion after his event.Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Version 3 of the game is available in the first post, or follow this link here...

I'm a bit busy in real life atm, so I can't be online all the time, so I apologize for the errors... =(

Anyway, advance Merry Christmas everyone~

---oOo---​

Hello I only have four of the ruby desteny fragments and I need help to finding the snow covered cave on white path and how to find the POKEMON that has one piece in the mineral cave, how to make Patty give me two of the pieces because I try to talk to her on that area you first meet her it says ''?????: ......... '' and I need help on getting Wujifin, Ho-oh, Mew and the location of Gabriellion after his event.Any help would be appreciated.

The snow-covered cave is in White Path where the slippery ice is.
Just explore Mineral Cave in Bouquet Field.
Patty will only give you two pieces if you got 6 pieces.
Spoiler:

Another question... when does Skarmory evolve? Mine is Level 50 at the moment... but its still not evolving...

It's suppose to evolve now...
I'll check on it...

How do you get hm flash becuase im not sure anymore but is it in that cave in low point path?

Inside the cave, above the house in Low Point Path.

i startd game from begining,i got 7 badges,last one i got at tabuli town,i cant go to morient town cas pokemon in cave blocks way,what should i do?

Update:problem solvd,i beatd champ ash with blaziken and walrein lvl 60 it was easy,now am at kanto,sow far got entei,graudon,lugia and dark lugia,and i see u changd the main story but i likd more leon empire story then lc and dark,but sow far its truly masterpiece.

Wrong game. This thread is Life of Guardians, not for Reign of Legends.

DJG or someone who knows how does Seadra evolve to Kingdra?
help is really needed
or where can I catch a Feebas and how to get Milotic then , need one of those 2 water beasts :D

Download and patch version 3 of the final release.

DJG what about guide? Are you going to complete it? =)

I don't think I'll be working on it anymore...

on the new patch the first choice you get which is either go to breeze island or get the next badge i think. i go to breeze island talk to the earth guy standing and it opens up the menu for me to pick a pokemon everytime i talk to him either pressing b or picking a pokemon will freeze the game any ideas what to do?

I'll check on it.

I've got the 4 Dragon Gods, Felinar, Wujifin and Lugia ... but I still don't know how to activate the Yiyan, Ho-Oh Event. Could you help me please DJG?
(I accidentally caught Ho-Oh in the last beta... that might have messed up some things... :()

Also, where do you go to revive the Fossil found in the desert?

You can activate Yiyan after you finish getting either Giratina or Shaymin.
Ho-oh is after the Giratina event in the Dragon Castle. The entrance is in Green Leaf.
And if you're lucky, the tower will appear.

cave at white path? i cant see any cave there

Then you need to defeat champion Jimmy first...

Yeah, giratina freezes the game...

EDIT - Uh...Devihel has the unedited set of Metagross, not even Meltdown is in it....

Thanks.
I edited this in version 3.

the first trainer you meet when taking the train to rainbow city has two fakemon, the second whiswhateverhisnameis :') has an ability that makes him untargetable... only leech seed instakills him, I guess thats not how it is supposed to work :p

I'll check on that.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
The snow-covered cave is in White Path where the slippery ice is.
Just explore Mineral Cave in Bouquet Field.
Patty will only give you two pieces if you got 6 pieces.

Thank you so much but there's one thing, the mineral cave in Bouquet field just takes me to Boulder City or to spots that have no significance and no pokemon that has a piece and the cave in White Path on the slippery ice isn't there at all, no entrance, no nothing. I already have done everything andtalked to the guy in highpoint town about his quest to find the ''treasure'' in the cave.

Last edited:

Pikachu222

Hell Angel
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
but i already defeated champion jimmy in the previous beta theres still no cave at white path

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
So the game is complete huh? Awesome. I'll playthrough it normally and eventually, I'll probably do a Monotype Challenge of it. I love doing Monotype Challenges XD

EDIT: Just saw a LV14 Breloom in Bouquet Field. My poor Squirtle had no chance of fleeing...

Last edited:
Years
Many compliments: this is the best game I've ever played.

I have a question: the pokedex says that Vaporeon and Flareon are in Hevah League, but I couldn't find them. Does someone know where they are?

Thanks!

Years
Hmm... I think you misunderstood me. I've already got the Fossil from Mirage Tower, but I don't know where to revive it to get Terrange... :(

Oh, and a couple of things:
1. The waterfall in Dusk Path... I can see it, but I can't reach it because there is some unreachable land in front of it and I can't surf through it. I don't know if this only affects my game... but yeah I need help!!

2. The cave in White Path... I'm pretty sure I looked everywhere in the slippery ice area... but I can't find the entrance. :(.. can you give us some more hints?

3. Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave... while I was searching for the mysterious Pokemon that has one of the Ruby Destiny fragments (I still can't find him...), I discovered many tile errors there... (are they supposed to be errors?), like you can walk on top of a rock, and some floor areas that should be reachable isn't. (Can you give me a bit more hint on where to find the Pokemon?? I looked here for ages too :()

4. Mineral Cave at Low Point Path... whats the point of the tunnel entrance in that cave? (If you use Rock Smash and continue moving downwards, then to the right, there is like another entrance... but you can't go through it.) Is that a mistake? or does it hold some kind of significance?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
I cannot start the ruby fragments story, when ever I go to Chaomega he just says without the four dragon god the region will collaspe, but I got a ruby destiny piece off Joseph earlier on!

Years
Every time I try to use the UPS patcher I get the message, "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Guessing the uploaded patch is wrong somehow... I tried the .ips patch and got a black screen (after the day/night screen) every time no matter what I did.

EDIT: Tried a different Ruby ROM and it worked...

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I think I totally screwed myself, I started the RD Fragment quest but I had a full bag because I bought Shiny Gems right before talking to Chaomega and got two without realizing this. Then I got a third after using my rare candies on my Deazone and got the third one but can't re-obtain the other two...

Do I have to start over?

EDIT - How do I evolve Eloatank into Terrapul?

Last edited:

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
I found an oddity. This is in version 2 but just in case the latest release hasn't patched it, I came across a wild lvl 12 Breloom in Bouquet Field. Can't screen cap it right now because I'm not playing it on my computer, but if asked i will load the save and cap it if needed. Shame I find an impossible pokemon like that before i find a Female Ralts with trace.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
So I'm suppose to go inside the mineral cave at dusk path, and I do and I see that giant pokemon inside, I talk to it and it just teleports me outside, what should I do?:x

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Version 4 of the game is now available either in the first post or through this link...

This fixes the White Path cave and the pyramid guide will give you additional fragments if ever your bag was full and you were given the fragment.

---oOo---​

Thank you so much but there's one thing, the mineral cave in Bouquet field just takes me to Boulder City or to spots that have no significance and no pokemon that has a piece and the cave in White Path on the slippery ice isn't there at all, no entrance, no nothing. I already have done everything andtalked to the guy in highpoint town about his quest to find the ''treasure'' in the cave.

I checked all the warps in Mineral Cave and the warps worked fine, except for the one in Low Point Path.
Anyway, the POKéMON who is holding a fragment in inside Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave.

Many compliments: this is the best game I've ever played.

I have a question: the pokedex says that Vaporeon and Flareon are in Hevah League, but I couldn't find them. Does someone know where they are?

Thanks!

They're not in the wild.
I can't figure out how to remove them there though...
But anyway, just catch an Eevee in the Safari if you wish to get one.

Hmm... I think you misunderstood me. I've already got the Fossil from Mirage Tower, but I don't know where to revive it to get Terrange... :(

Oh, then go and talk to the scientists in the ranger's HQ in Silkwind Town...

Oh, and a couple of things:
1. The waterfall in Dusk Path... I can see it, but I can't reach it because there is some unreachable land in front of it and I can't surf through it. I don't know if this only affects my game... but yeah I need help!!

That part is suppose to be unreachable. The cave is the only thing to go there.

2. The cave in White Path... I'm pretty sure I looked everywhere in the slippery ice area... but I can't find the entrance. :(.. can you give us some more hints?

I uploaded a new patch that hopefully fixes this.

3. Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave... while I was searching for the mysterious Pokemon that has one of the Ruby Destiny fragments (I still can't find him...), I discovered many tile errors there... (are they supposed to be errors?), like you can walk on top of a rock, and some floor areas that should be reachable isn't. (Can you give me a bit more hint on where to find the Pokemon?? I looked here for ages too :()

Oh, well I'll try and check the movement permissions there then.
but I checked all the warps there and they worked fine.

4. Mineral Cave at Low Point Path... whats the point of the tunnel entrance in that cave? (If you use Rock Smash and continue moving downwards, then to the right, there is like another entrance... but you can't go through it.) Is that a mistake? or does it hold some kind of significance?

Yeah, I fixed that in the new patch.

I cannot start the ruby fragments story, when ever I go to Chaomega he just says without the four dragon god the region will collaspe, but I got a ruby destiny piece off Joseph earlier on!

Have you finished talking to Rayquaza?
If so, then can you send me your save file so I can investigate?

I think I totally screwed myself, I started the RD Fragment quest but I had a full bag because I bought Shiny Gems right before talking to Chaomega and got two without realizing this. Then I got a third after using my rare candies on my Deazone and got the third one but can't re-obtain the other two...

Do I have to start over?

EDIT - How do I evolve Eloatank into Terrapul?

Download the new patch and talk to the fragment so it can give you additional fragments.

Also, Terrange can only evolve once.
Eloatank will not evolve anymore, nor will Terrapul, nor Hulkwell...

I found an oddity. This is in version 2 but just in case the latest release hasn't patched it, I came across a wild lvl 12 Breloom in Bouquet Field. Can't screen cap it right now because I'm not playing it on my computer, but if asked i will load the save and cap it if needed. Shame I find an impossible pokemon like that before i find a Female Ralts with trace.

I did that on purpose, though.
Each route has a "mini-boss" POKéMON...

So I'm suppose to go inside the mineral cave at dusk path, and I do and I see that giant pokemon inside, I talk to it and it just teleports me outside, what should I do?:x

Talk to the pyramid thingy so it'll guide you where to go next.

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
---UPDATE---​

Version 4 of the game is now available either in the first post or through this link...

This fixes the White Path cave and the pyramid guide will give you additional fragments if ever your bag was full and you were given the fragment.

---oOo---​

I checked all the warps in Mineral Cave and the warps worked fine, except for the one in Low Point Path.

EDIT: found how to move the monster
Anyway, the POKéMON who is holding a fragment in inside Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave.

They're not in the wild.
I can't figure out how to remove them there though...
But anyway, just catch an Eevee in the Safari if you wish to get one.

Oh, then go and talk to the scientists in the ranger's HQ in Silkwind Town...

That part is suppose to be unreachable. The cave is the only thing to go there.

I uploaded a new patch that hopefully fixes this.

Oh, well I'll try and check the movement permissions there then.
but I checked all the warps there and they worked fine.

Yeah, I fixed that in the new patch.

Have you finished talking to Rayquaza?
If so, then can you send me your save file so I can investigate?

Download the new patch and talk to the fragment so it can give you additional fragments.

Also, Terrange can only evolve once.
Eloatank will not evolve anymore, nor will Terrapul, nor Hulkwell...

I did that on purpose, though.
Each route has a "mini-boss" POKéMON...

Talk to the pyramid thingy so it'll guide you where to go next.

I tried talking to the the pyramid after being teleported out by the pokemon but it tells me the same thing "Head to dusk path mineral cave located east of rintah town"

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I can't find Joseph and Yiyan so can some who has found them give me a hint?

Also, I got Chaomega in a way I wouldn't of expected...not that it's a glitch but I didn't expect it...

Last edited:

Pikachu222

Hell Angel
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
I got all the fragments except might/patty 2 fragments. How do i get it from him/her?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I got all the fragments except might/patty 2 fragments. How do i get it from him/her?

When you finally got 6 fragments, talk to Ranger Leana and then talk to Might / Patty...

I can't find Joseph and Yiyan so can some who has found them give me a hint?

Also, I got Chaomega in a way I wouldn't of expected...

Twilight Path's Mineral Cave...

You've just doomed me to never leave any route ever until i can find the miniboss pokemon.......
This game is going to take me months....

The "mini-boss" POKéMON are really rare to appear though...
I always choose Bulbasaur and Guardia Path's "mini-boss", which is a Butterfree, pawned me while I was beta testing... xD

I tried talking to the the pyramid after being teleported out by the pokemon but it tells me the same thing "Head to dusk path mineral cave located east of rintah town"

Have you fought the Elemental Master of Lustersand Town?
If yes, then can you send me your saved file via PM so I can investigate?
Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back