• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
I've beaten the fortree city gym and I'm wondering where I can get fly..

Quoted from Cutlerine on Page 11
"If you're at Fort Draco, go to the main hall and speak to Meteor to receive HM02 Fly,then defeat Meteor in the Training Hall in order to receive the Knight's Emblem, which lets you use it. Return to Lilycove as Birch instructs."
Read up before asking questions :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Nevermind I got it. But what do you do after you get the fortree badge?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Nevermind I got it. But what do you do after you get the fortree badge?

You have to go to the cave that you find near the dock that takes you to fortree if you go left. go right in front of the two girls and you will see the madio cave. have fun getting through it.

Last edited:

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
After the phone call, go to the Shipwreck. If you can't go to route 127, then some horrible, game-breaking glitch has occurred. My apologies.

I changed it.

One of the trap tiles in the Island of Calm triggers a one-time only battle with a wild Beldum, but I'm not going to tell you which one.

Black Rock is the name of that room. If Senex isn't there, that's a glitch. The fourth badge is concealed somewhere in the
Spoiler:

Faceleech is related to Turmur. The box is broken by a certain Pokémon move. The ending fits the game perfectly: it makes no sense, explains nothing and sacrifices everything for the sake of a cheap referential joke. I ended the game in the spirit of Snakewood. You cannot kill Gleis or fight Steven.
how do i fix the glitch then?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I can't find gabriella on route 119 anywhere. i've seen the entire route at least ten times and can't find her. please reply fast. i want to get to gym island.

Have you saved the world yet? If not, I don't think Gabriella appears. If so, I'm afraid something's gone horribly wrong. As per usual.

Love this hack so much, I have played every version you have released! However, I never have recieved a Pokedex (I don't really care lol) but I have read that this is a glitch.

I would also like to know how to find a Munchlax. Thanks in advance :3

Edit: Nevermind about my pokedex query, I forgot you get it after a little while of gameplay XD

Munchlax is offered in trade for Faceleech by a woman in Slateport.

how do i fix the glitch then?

You can't. Sorry.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Where is gabriella supposed to be? I don't know whether there's something wrong with my game or not but i guess i'm not searching hard enough.

0l0

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
what am i suppose to do after i press the switch in the lilycove sewers?? what does it do?

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
I'm sorry, I've yet to try out your pokemon hack, but I'll get round to it. I just want to say, I love you for being a JSR fan. :3

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Wow, this game is hard.
But It's great. I hope it gets hack of the year!

I'm glad you like it, but HotY seems pretty unlikely, given Snakewood's ultimate glitchiness.

where is the warp key in the submarine

Spoiler:

I'm sorry, I've yet to try out your pokemon hack, but I'll get round to it. I just want to say, I love you for being a JSR fan. :3

Ah, another of my brethren. Let us repair to the Garage, and dance forever in the afternoon sun to the out-of-sight sounds of everyone's favourite pirate radio station.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
what am i suppose to do after i press the switch in the lilycove sewers?? what does it do?

You go one tile ahead of the right waterfall between the two that are nearest to the switch room.

I know i've asked this before but i didn't get a reply.
Where are you supposed to find gabriella on route 119. be a bit detailed if you can.

Last edited:

0l0

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
You go one tile ahead of the right waterfall between the two that are nearest to the switch room.

I know i've asked this before but i didn't get a reply.
Where are you supposed to find gabriella on route 119. be a bit detailed if you can.

Thnks! =) ermm.. i think she's found at the area where you find feebas. I'm not exactly sure though. >_<

Back