• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Does it have to be Hyperegg before I can use the fire stone on it?

Yup, it does.

If you want my advice tho, I wouldn't evolve it into entei. He has a great atack stat, yet most of his moves are special, making him not as great as the other 2 dogs or even celebi.
I tried evolving it into all of them and unknown wasn't worth it either for me too.

Celebi or suicune seems like the best to me, or not evolve it at all

But if you're decided, and really want an entei, go for it :)

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
Yup, it does.

If you want my advice tho, I wouldn't evolve it into entei. He has a great atack stat, yet most of his moves are special, making him not as great as the other 2 dogs or even celebi.
I tried evolving it into all of them and unknown wasn't worth it either for me too.

Celebi or suicune seems like the best to me, or not evolve it at all

But if you're decided, and really want an entei, go for it :)

I'm not super set on Entei, I was just thinking about it because I didn't have a fire type yet. My first choice of dog was Suicune, though I've never had a Celebi before so that could be cool. How do you evolve it to Celebi?

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I'm not super set on Entei, I was just thinking about it because I didn't have a fire type yet. My first choice of dog was Suicune, though I've never had a Celebi before so that could be cool. How do you evolve it to Celebi?

You use a leaf stone ;)

I'm like, almost done with the game and thinking of evolving mine into a suicune.
Qwilshark isn't really appealing to me, so.. And suicune with water spout seems pretty nice. I was thinking:

Suicune~Modest@Leftovers

. Surf
. IceBeam
. WaterSpout
. SoftBoiled

Seems decent :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
Hi I have been playing pokemon snakewood recently earlier this year and I am confused about certain things.

What do I do when I get to pacificlog town?

and is there a new update to the game? I still have the one from april 2011

thanks

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
You use a leaf stone ;)

I'm like, almost done with the game and thinking of evolving mine into a suicune.
Qwilshark isn't really appealing to me, so.. And suicune with water spout seems pretty nice. I was thinking:

Suicune~Modest@Leftovers

. Surf
. IceBeam
. WaterSpout
. SoftBoiled

Seems decent :)

Thanks a bunch, all the tips help. By the time I've got a Hyperegg I figure I'll have made a choice

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
I have been eager to play this Fan Hack Game. I always liked your fanfictions, so I am expecting your game to be equally good, plot wise.

I have downloaded the game twelve hours ago, which I assume is after your latest update. I downloaded the ips file, patched it to my RUBY rom, which is a good healthy working ROM. But after patching all I see is a white screen.

So..............ahem, can you identify the reason behind this issue?

BTW I use VBA 1.8.0 BETA 3
where did you download the update? I need to update mine as well

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
Right now I'm in Resistance HQ, but there is nothing else to do. I saw on someone's Youtube walkthrough a door that I can enter, but it does not seem to be there in my version of the game. Coul you link me to the latest IPS? I thought that I already have the newest, but apparently I was wrong.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Thanks a bunch, all the tips help. By the time I've got a Hyperegg I figure I'll have made a choice

No problem, glad I was of help :D

Btw! If you're really looking for a fire type in your team there's Ninetails, AND, I've seen a post by Cutlerine somewhere suggesting Psypig (he's a fire-psychic type).

The only thing I don't know is wether psypig evolves or not :x

On my team Dragoone is playing the fire type role (he has fire pump), tho it's not nearly as effective as a pure fire type

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
I beat Senex for the last time, and then I get sent to a room with Asimov, I tried talking to him but nothing happens, what do I do?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I have a question. I'm at Fortree City and the area where there are a bunch of witches, if you go to the top right you can see a small red bird in a clearing and there is a cave entrance in a small mountain behind the bird.

How do I get there? Is this like the hidden Totodile where you can walk through certain trees and such to get to a secret area or something?

Years
  • Seen today
I beat Senex for the last time, and then I get sent to a room with Asimov, I tried talking to him but nothing happens, what do I do?
Maybe the "room" you mean is the "flooded HOENN"?Well,you must be playing an older version,try the newest one and then walk to the spot which you originally teleported to,before you reach that point,something will happen...

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
I looked and looked and looked but I cannot find The earthquake TM, which i'd really like to find for the elite four. My Claydol's sand tomb isnt cutting it at all. I searched this thread and saw that its somewhere in Victory Road but I have not found it anywhere....plz help.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Is there anyway to get Alakazam, I have a Kadabra, I'm just wondering if there's been anything added so Kadabra can evolve since I can't trade.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
My gigawolf is lvl 55 and he still doesnt know any moves other than ones he learned longgggg ago. Currently he knows Extremespeed, mach punch, bite, and howl. He has great stats but his moves are starting to catch to him, does he learn more? Or is there a good fighting tm i can find anywhere to compensate for the weak mach punch?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
@pokedude919
you don't go into the petalburg gym.. it's destroyed :D ... the badge can be found elsewhere.

@wubwub123
Kadabra evolves around level 45.. no trading or whatever needed. Alakazam has high sp atk stats.. but for me it's really a paperbag in this game (almost every opponent in the late game can do massive damage to it in single shot D;)

I have some questions too.. I recently continued the game after abandoning it for a month (Senex apocalypse bug) ... and I don't know where to get what.. I came across Thundercub.. made it a SHINX. It gives me "cat eye" ..I travelled around the entire game talking to npcs finally found a girl in the sewers who exchanged it for a sword.. now I have to travel all around to find the owner? (seriously, I hate doing that) so
i) anyone knows who the owner is?
ii) i caught all the furis (grass, fire and ice btw to answer one question i read on a page before, the ice furi is in the cave before the Shakya monastery.. you need strength to get to it) but is there a secret to them?
iii) Okay, i stumbled across some place called "sealed chambers" with weird runes.. is there supposed to be something there?
iv) A quiz master gave me chocwork orange... what to do with it? train it?
v) I caught Shaderu recently, it costed me my AFROBALL .. dang, I couldn't catch it otherwise! Is it worth it? Is there anything to unlock with that dang thing? (seriously, a level 90 senex is more catchable than that level 85 shaderu)
vi) anyone still remembers a tower in fort draco? A dragon said "the legendary pokemon has retutrned with the peace" .. but there's no way up Dx .. after 3 floors or so there's a warp that moves you down to the entrance..
vii) I also traded "Broken Hearts" with "Spatial Pass" with an old dude.. It says it takes me to space??

Last edited:
Back