• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
Can someone help me with this?

I downloaded the file and the VBA 1.72 but when i tryed to start the game, i got the message "No Image found" and "Unsupported Filetype". I then changed the ending from .isf to .rom and since then i got a white screen.
I've already tried everything, changing save type to 128k, activating real time clock and even changing the gameboy settings.
Is there anything i have missed with this? o.O
I apologise, if I forgott my manners and say "Thank you" to all who even take the time to read this. =)

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Hey, umm i got a question.
I just downloaded this hack and started playing it.
It's a really nice hack but somewhat confusing.
So this egg i got at the start i evolved it and everything, but got Kajilianth instead of secretegg and now i can't get hyperegg and evolve it with my stone.
Any idea what happened?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for answering my prev question, I've got another one now :)

luvdisc would evolve in this game, got it level 72 now, am i in need of a stone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2014
turmur

where do i find turmur? I've check everywhere on google, and can't find any information on how to actually catch Turmur.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
Hmmm, interestingly enough my programs I usually use with IPS files are all now coming up with error messages saying that I need a program that will run compatibly with my 64 bit version of windows.. I've never had this problem before. I'm going to assume it's a great story though and a great game!! :p

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
So, I came back here after running into the Necropolis hub glitch, but I can't download the bug fix on the first page. It shows "Attachment 64040" linked but it takes me to "invalid attachment". Where's the download?

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
i think i found a glitch. After i went threw the sewers it was like Ever Granda city was broken. i couldn't go into the pokemon center, the cave, or the elate four's building

i just went to sootopolis and there is no way to go i am surrounded by water and there is nothing in the pokemon center

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
My game freezes when I'm leaving Oldale Town.
The last thing I see is "Deathcaller ??? sent out Sneasel". Then the game freezes. I tried out different emulators and different roms, but everytime I get this error.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
for some reason senex doesnt appear in the asimov's gym. do i need a newer version of the game? and how to i patch it in without losing my saves? Please help me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
Ahm sir im new here and i finish the elite four when the credits done it appear in the menu of my vbag and i play again no save files to load
help plss

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
hey cuterline ive downloaded the zip and i have a vba but it wont play when i click on it it just gives me a blank screen

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
Can't help with any questions about glitches or save files as I have no experience with that, but I'll answer what I can. Also have no idea how to evolve Luvdisc, sorry.

Man i just finished the storyline found trick master but i can't find landon and may has anyone found them ?
You freed them in the Necropolis and I believe that's all you see of them except for in the Lilycove Museum.

where do i find turmur? I've check everywhere on google, and can't find any information on how to actually catch Turmur.
You get him at the end of the trading chain (check further below in this, I'm giving a guide of what I remember).

can someone pleaseeee post a guide for the item exchange change CANOT figure it out : (
I apologize in advance that these will be a bit vague, been awhile since I did these.
Spoiler:

for some reason senex doesnt appear in the asimov's gym. do i need a newer version of the game? and how to i patch it in without losing my saves? Please help me.
Ya, you have an old version I assume.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
How do I go about installing this ?? I'm on a Mac and all I get in the .zip is 2 word doc's (Achievements and the Interview) and a .ips file. I'm guessing I do something with the .ips, can someone tell me what I do with it ? Thanks.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Anyone tried using an evolutionary stone on Hyper Egg? The results are... interesting, to say the least.

Back