• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
How do I go about installing this ?? I'm on a Mac and all I get in the .zip is 2 word doc's (Achievements and the Interview) and a .ips file. I'm guessing I do something with the .ips, can someone tell me what I do with it ? Thanks.
I will send you a PM with more information. I will note in this post that the IPS file must be patched onto the ROM.

Cyclone

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Anyone tried using an evolutionary stone on Hyper Egg? The results are... interesting, to say the least.

It depends on whether anyone has the patience to level up that egg which has mediocre stats (outside of cheats/save editors of course). And it only become hyper egg at a high level.

and i dare you to use a moon stone on it. lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
Alright, so I've caught Senex, Shaderu, and Luca Zamon, finished the main storyline (as in talked to May and Landon in the Museum), and basically done everything I can think of in the game, but when I go to The Tower at Fort Draco, Tea Barqan still doesn't appear! Pleeeaase help.

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
All right. :) I love this hack. It's one of my favourites. :) But. I'm stuck. I have passed through the boardroom and have used the warp spots... till you come to four around another warp. My problem is how to i beat the level 80 beast when my team are only level 29 if that? (My team being Pikachu, Hariyama, Swellow, Shinigami, Linoone and Qwilfish).

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
All right. :) I love this hack. It's one of my favourites. :) But. I'm stuck. I have passed through the boardroom and have used the warp spots... till you come to four around another warp. My problem is how to i beat the level 80 beast when my team are only level 29 if that? (My team being Pikachu, Hariyama, Swellow, Shinigami, Linoone and Qwilfish).

You mean the Shaderu? They're hopeless boss fights. Ignore them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
I was fighting The Senex on top of the department store and I lost. When I came back I was at the lilycove poke center and everyone had disappeared. No one any where except for randolph, the nurse and the move deleter. I tried to fly back to the dragon fort but wasn't able to. Is this supposed to happen? Or is this a glitch and how do I fix it?

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
I just beat Wattson and the guy in the gym, but when I go to the island, the guy won't let me in.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
help me plss

Ahm sir im new here and i finish the elite four when the credits done it appear in the menu of my vbag and i play again no save files to load
help plss

Help me i beat all elite four and when the credits done says the end and it appear in the menu of my vbag and i play again no save files to load
why?
help me plss

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Okay I need help I was in the necropolis and I rescued the landon, may, and trick master and on that second floor I lost and went back to Pacifidlog. I went back into Necropolis, and then I couldn't get down to the basement floor because the floor tile disappeared and talking to Rhydon again did nothing. What do I do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
Alright, so I've caught Senex, Shaderu, and Luca Zamon, finished the main storyline (as in talked to May and Landon in the Museum), and basically done everything I can think of in the game, but when I go to The Tower at Fort Draco, Tea Barqan still doesn't appear! Pleeeaase help.

Wish I could help. The same thing happened with me and no one could give an answer why. Catching Tea is still the only major thing I have yet to do in Snakewood.

Years
You could go through the completion list and try to finish anything that isn't crossed out. For the box in Lilycove Art Museum do you just need a Pokemon that just knows Explosion? From what I know the box can be exploded and the Spanner wouldn't work on it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Wish I could help. The same thing happened with me and no one could give an answer why. Catching Tea is still the only major thing I have yet to do in Snakewood.

Sorry for that...I forgot to fix this...But I've fixed it just now and sent the fixed version to Cutlerine,so you'll be able to meet it soon...Please just wait...

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
One of best hack i ever played. i hope the tower draco problem will fix soon... But will the cave at safari zone edit further? It said still under construction..

(sorry im bad at english)

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
Hey I'm having trouble evolving my Sneasel, I've got it to level 50 and it still hasn't evolved, also how do you add patches to this game and where do you find them?

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
does anyone know how to get to the meathouse? because i already did almost everything in the game but that turmur and maybe some legendaries

Back