• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
Hey how do you evolve Magneton and how do you get the Chef in Lilycove to sell you stuff?

I figured out the chef thing, but now I'm in Sootopolis and according to videos there is suppose to be a door in the pokemon center but there isn't in mine, did I hit the end of the game?

Last edited:

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
This hack is awesome!
I'm stuck on the part after you defeat Wattson :/
Anyways keep up the good work on this hack!

Pikachu222

Hell Angel
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
The hack is fantastic!
Really Really good scripts!
Just one quick question
is the norman's gym in petalburg city part of the storyline
or just a bonus part?

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
I am sorry to say this and it is lively obvious but I am stuck I have beaten all of rustbaro and gotten the call telling me I need to get a balance badge and surf he tells me to go to norman's gym to check for survivors I go there and it is still locked what do I do?

First, Go to Route 115. On the way, You will meet a corpse with a Magikarp. Loot the Magikarp to get HM3 Surf. After that, go left a bit and you will find a Woman. Battle her and she will give you the Balance Badge.

The hack is fantastic!
Really Really good scripts!
Just one quick question
is the norman's gym in petalburg city part of the storyline
or just a bonus part?

The Norman's Gym is just a bonus part..

Hey how do you evolve Magneton and how do you get the Chef in Lilycove to sell you stuff?

I figured out the chef thing, but now I'm in Sootopolis and according to videos there is suppose to be a door in the pokemon center but there isn't in mine, did I hit the end of the game?

1) To evolved Magenton, you need to use a ThunderStone.
2) No. The end of the game is when you reached Gym Island.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
I've looked up videos of the game and apparently there is suppose to be a door in the Sootopolis pokemon center, but there isn't in mine. Are there any more patches out there? Thats what my best guess is

FlamesofTruth

Queen of Randomness
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
I frozen sculpture things aren't reacting to me being there. I don't know what to do. Nice game btw.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
What do you do if you used the Chikuwa??
Dang it. /: Should have made it a key item... Just saying.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I remember this from when it was in the Progressing Hack section. Looks like you've progressed a lot. The screenshots look good and the story is interesting and original. I don't like the fakemon (I don't like them in general by the way) but aside from that, this is a very nice hack in my opinion. Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
I played this game recently, and I think that it was awesome. The Fakemon are mostly good, I liked The Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon, and the legendaries, and Radiorange is epic. I loved the Deadly Seven, but when they crawled under the TABLE, and i had to fight them for third time in span of 20 minutes, i was like : ''Make it stop !'' Personaly, I think that Asimov was the best member. And after fight with THE SENEX, I was quite angry, you killed Asimov, and made the Deadly Seven relatively normal. I find this discovery worse then the Boardroom, Madio caves, fossil maniac's brother and abandoned mine mazes combined !

The next category are Madios. seriously, wtf they are ?

This is my team :
Zangol
Claydol
Radiorange
Kenchukuo
Gigawolf
Raikou ( Yes, I am the only one who hatched Raikou)
despite this team looks weak, i beat Zabulon, War and the Leaguemasters with Hajike king without level grinding

The main reason, why I am posting this, is a bug in Necropolis. When i got to the platform opened by Rhydon, no cutscene plays, and only think I can do is jump between the two rocks, and when i fall, I have completely black screen, and SS Cangrejo music is played.
And also, how can I finish the Mush Mask chain, when I can't fly to fort Draco ?
Cutlerine if you are reading this, I wan to tell you this. If there was a metagame with Snakewood Pokemon included, atleast Faceleech, Kingmadio and Kenchukuo would be banned even in Ubers.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Someone told me to go north after I am finished rustbaro but to do that I need hm cut where do you get it?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Damn i found an awesome bug ! Go to the route after fallabor town and get next to the house of alicia the use walk through walls cheat to climb the mountain next to the house. Up there you will find one of the deadly seven who will battle you ( adolv i think) After you win the battle try to move... you will be transformed into a deadly seven and move around ! Also if you use the running shoes you'll slide like crazy ! Note that your Ow will revert back to normal if:
Engage a battle
You go to any menu
Enter a house/building
use key item
Also do not use the yellow vespa in the desert while you've exploited this glitch because the sand will take the shape of a handlebar ( from the vespa) .Also note that this can happen only once so save before doing it.

Years
I just beat Wattson and the guy in the gym, but when I go to the island, the guy won't let me in.

That once happened to me. I just got a patching error. I fixed it by patching it into a completely clean ruby rom. I dunno if you have the same problem cuz
the proof of the patching error is messed tiles and movement permissions
in NEW MAUVILLE and MT. PYRE (path to top). It won't be exact. If you want to edit it a bit, do it after patching. Just hope I helped.

Back