• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
yes, i know the hyperegg does that i plan on getting entei, but reread my question. i asked when does the mysteryegg evolve into the hyperegg? as in what level

just go on youtube. nintendolp has fabulous walkthroughs...even if the guy is a little weird

Have you checked previous posts.. Hyper Egg evolves into different pokes when we give it ele stones.

oh figured it out...new here. i am well aware of the hyperegg's evolutions! but when does the egg evolve into the hypergg? right now, it's a level 32 secretegg, when does it evolve into the hyperegg? what level? i have my firestone ready for it to evolve.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
What kind of emulator do you need to play this game?

How do you play it is it on an emulator?

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
ummm, will catching the monster in the desert kill my save data? I'm wondering now, because I've done it before, and before fighting War, I had to start all over again
(to clarify, I've caught the beast, traveled to Fallarbor, then went to the area where War is. Before I fought War, I saved my game. When I turned it back on, my save data was gone, so I'm wonder if the sentence before the parenthesis was the issue.)

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
Hey there guys, made an account because I am just too frustrated not to ask at this point. I believe I have an older incomplete version of the game, because I have gotten all the way to pacifilog, and I can't get into esau's gym. There is a lady blocking the way, and a little kid won't give me the air treks. I would REALLY not like to have to restart. I am using VBA, is there ANY way to get the full version of the game, and start at my last save on this one? Or am I missing something about making that lady disappear?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
You need VBA emulator in order to play it and a patched fire red ROM with Snakewood.ips file on first page

@Petalsteel2012: I think it evolves in level 40's. Sorry I forgot when mine evolved:\

he evolved at level 43! i knew getting attached to the egg was a good thing!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
This hack is so cool! But one quick question, what are DENJUU? Didnt they come with Pokemon hack or something?

Years
Hey there guys, made an account because I am just too frustrated not to ask at this point. I believe I have an older incomplete version of the game, because I have gotten all the way to pacifilog, and I can't get into esau's gym. There is a lady blocking the way, and a little kid won't give me the air treks. I would REALLY not like to have to restart. I am using VBA, is there ANY way to get the full version of the game, and start at my last save on this one? Or am I missing something about making that lady disappear?
Fortunately for you there is a process:
patch the clean Ruby ROM with the latest Snakewood ips file. Rename you old save exactly like the new one. Play n Enjoy !!!

This hack is so cool! But one quick question, what are DENJUU? Didnt they come with Pokemon hack or something?
Denjuu's are just a different game characters implemented by Cutlerine into this hack as sort of Fakemons

Last edited:
Years
Could someone put up the patched Rom? I want to play this on my phone but I'm not gonna be at home to patch for like 10 hours.....

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Could someone put up the patched Rom? I want to play this on my phone but I'm not gonna be at home to patch for like 10 hours.....
I'm sorry, we cannot post the ROM itself. You'll have to get home first unless you can find the tools to do the job on the phone.

Cyclone

Years
Idk if it can I have a galaxy S 3 so my phone is good enough and I already found a ruby Rom I just can't patch it I can get backtrack 5 on android market but I think it's linux?? Idk

Years
Idk if it can I have a galaxy S 3 so my phone is good enough and I already found a ruby Rom I just can't patch it I can get backtrack 5 on android market but I think it's linux?? Idk
Surprisingly for you its not that hard to patch the Ruby ROM . All you need is Lunar IPS programme and an emulator to play

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
You really caught my attention with this one, just by saying zombies. XD I been wanting to play with a zombie one for a long time so Im relly happy i found this one and will most definattly be playing it X3.

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Im stuck on the dewford city gym leader, i cant seem to beat her no matter what pokemon i use, can anyone help me?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
Hmm thats tricky. Search in Google for this purpose. You know GBA emulators for a PSP

I've used GPSP in several versions , only some worked and snakewood is one that did not work.

list that worked:

flora sky
genesis
light platinum
n3v3r
naranja
volcano

Back