• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
Where is HM Waterfall? I don't think it matters but it's good to know.
If you are in that part of the game where it's necessary to progress with HM Water Fall then it matters. I think its given to you by some one when you progress in the game. I remember when you beat those members of the Dark Team someone gives it to you for rescuing him

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
So, I'd heard some buzz about snakewood online, and I've registered just to see what the deal is. I've been somewhat spoiled, but everything I saw made this seem like a really fascinating experiment. I've seen it get some flak for balance issues and grindyness and frustrating puzzles, but for a first hack that's trying so many cool, off-the-wall ideas, that's sort of an obvious hitch. I really think what you're trying to do is incredibly cool, and I look forward to playing the game and offering feedback.

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2013
I'm experiencing what I think is 2 glitches:

1) on the hub of necropolis I cannot go between the rocks, nothing happens at all, I've tried reentering and loading last save.
2) for the Turmur trade chain I cannot get my pet to hatch in fort draco, The dragon gives me the "your pet is enjoying its walk" line every time I go see it.

Any solutions? I would much appreciate any help

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
ok i have a problem with progressing, i'm at the mirror in pacifidalog and when i go to the chef in lilycove to get the thingy i need to give the mirror so it will battle me he tells me to "bring a tasty snack and i might reward you", without going into the shop menu. what to do??

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
ok i have a problem with progressing, i'm at the mirror in pacifidalog and when i go to the chef in lilycove to get the thingy i need to give the mirror so it will battle me he tells me to "bring a tasty snack and i might reward you", without going into the shop menu. what to do??

Give him a Chikuwa and you will be able to go in the Shop Menu.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
A item. You can get it from a girl in one of the house in Pacifidlog Town.

aha thanks, off to dewford now

erm there's a glitch that i've seemed to stumble across, i can't go inside the pokemon league or the victory road and as i haven't got to sootopolis yet and i can't go to mt draco how do i get hyper potions and revives??? i downloaded the last (i think) patch recently so i think my game might be a bit messed up...

Last edited:
Years
aha thanks, off to dewford now

erm there's a glitch that i've seemed to stumble across, i can't go inside the pokemon league or the victory road and as i haven't got to sootopolis yet and i can't go to mt draco how do i get hyper potions and revives??? i downloaded the last (i think) patch recently so i think my game might be a bit messed up...
Well if you really are near the league there is another way to head inside it. That is from Fort Draco

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2012
I didn't want to have to ask for help, but I looked through the forum and can't find the answer I'm looking for. I just got through the sewers, and I'm assuming that I've found the item for the sidequest there, which I think is the Odd Keystone. I've gone back to the sewers though, and I searched for the guy on the phone and I just can't seem to find him. Do I have the wrong item, or am I just not looking hard enough?

EDIT: Well, this is a little embarrassing. Literally, less than 30 seconds after posting my question I found the guy. Sorry about this lol.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
Well if you really are near the league there is another way to head inside it. That is from Fort Draco

fort draco is what i meant by mt draco :/ basically when i try and walk through the door to the league i just walk into it and nothing happens. unless there's a way to get to fort draco..?

Years
I just wanted to say great job on this hack Cutlerine! I am 47 hours in, have several lvl 100 team mates, and am still finding the game quite challenging! Love it, Will beat it, and WILL play a third time! :P

EDIT: I just noticed there was a new version.. Any one know how to patch on Ubuntu? I'm useing VBA-M as my emu. (Windoze is not a option for this kat.)

Last edited:
Back