• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2014
Hey guys, I did everything up to meeting Alicia at Fellarbor, and the thing is Chloe isn't in her house...I did watch her battle as well, help?

Badd

Purple
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Is there anyone know how to fix the service elevators of the submarine :((? Please help me :((((. I got my headache because of that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2015
Is there anyone know how to fix the service elevators of the submarine :((? Please help me :((((. I got my headache because of that.
Go look for a Magnemite, (should be somewhere around the elevator), after that, you can go through the elevator. Then, catch a Ditto to fix a warp that requires a key, (again, should be somewhere around you). Hope this helped. Even though Cutlerine put an explanation on the first post. But you can ONLY do this the second time on the submarine. Remember that.

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I love your game but just one thing, I was at the Lilycove department store and lost the The Sever or something, a while back and I spent a ton of time training cause I thought remembered the Petalburg Gym, when I beat Norman :( I went back and realized the Museum was accessible and went in, theere was a flashback with Landon and May, then on the next level was a crate which I was told to use explosion on so I got a Golem and used Explosion, I went up to the top area and fought that weird pokemon with the Rhyhorn head and then some guy battled me using himself as his only pokemon.

I'm now stumped on where to go and really confused, please help
:)

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Cutlerine im a huge fan of your pokemon hack called pokemon snakewood and i was wondering is there any of getting latios latias rayquaza im at where you defeat winona and go against that person with a ho-oh

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
I've just finished pokemon snakewood! WOO AWESOMENESS! K, i like it, cool storyline, funny, and Cutlerine looks like a tengen toppa gurren laggan lover, that's why there is Kamina.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I'm sitting in the Necropolis Hub. There's nothing happening. I needed to jump down one of the holes, but the script seems to be missing or something. I saw somebody say you needed to edit the map yourself to create a warp to the next location, but when I tried doing that it wouldn't open the ROM.

Anybody have any idea what to do? I've tried repatching already. I'm almost at the end of the game and would love to be able to beat it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Please, I BEG YOU. I'm almost at the end of the game and I still can't find one ****ing Drilbur!
I practically started to play this AWESOME hack because I saw that I could catch Drilbur.
So this is my question: WHERE IS DRILBUR?!!!!

PD: sorry for my bad english, and AWESOME hack! The best that I've played n_n

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
i posted this a few pages back but basically i can't get into the pkmn league and there's nowhere else to get hyper potions and revives. i'm at the bit where you face the deadly seven (i think) in the cave that replaced sky pillar but i can't beat the last one and i'm out of everything. i'm on nosgba and basically it's like the pkmn league door is a wall. sooo, any ideas?

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
can someone please teach me how to patch this game up? i have lunar ips and everything but idk...
so can someone please private message me ? thankssss :) <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Open up Lunar IPS and click 'Apply IPS Patch'; select the Snakewood IPS file. Then it allows you to select another file to patch it to, select the Pokemon Ruby GBA file

Years
I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
Well how can you expect another HM on any other location. Sorry but you have to get back to get that corpse.:tired:

Back