• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Aha! Found it :D I've had the pokemon all along, just didn't think about giving it that item :P now it all makes sense ^^

thx for the tips!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Thanks again dude :D, I'll keep trying on that battle. I never liked her. And the Deadly Seven are the best.

Yes. Yes they are.

Aha! Found it :D I've had the pokemon all along, just didn't think about giving it that item :P now it all makes sense ^^

thx for the tips!

No problem!

On fallarbor town, i found a glitch where you get to control one of the deadly seven.
its on the attached file, i think you might not be able to see it because i uploaded it from my cpu.

Ah... How did you get up there?

Nope, it doesn't, the egg is a placeholder for the real sprite we don't know what it looks like yet. And something tells me your adding the kanto region or making a sequal to the hack special, aren't you cutlerine?XD

Correct. I've been very lazy and not sprited Kajilianth yet. Maybe I'll do that this weekend, when I can get to a working computer. :disappoin My own one's been having a few problems lately (hence the long wait for an update). O Ophelia, why can't you trust in yourself?

(Ophelia's the name of my computer.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
I also noticed that there still is a primeape sprite in the game for a hidden evolution of a pokemon (electric type). Is this yet to be changed aswell?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2011
amazingly original,

truthfully i love zombie themes, just watched HOTD

but it never came to mind pokemon and bone bags

Cutlerine

Years
I also noticed that there still is a primeape sprite in the game for a hidden evolution of a pokemon (electric type). Is this yet to be changed aswell?

Damn it! I didn't think I'd included that one yet!

As you can tell, it's half-finished. I didn't mean to add it in until I'd put in the sprite, but - er - looks like I failed. Yes, I will put that sprite in.

Hey, Cutlerine. I was going through Cyanide & Happiness and I saw this, and it made me think of you... You should add this in somewhere, just for shits and giggles.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/The-Gentleman-Zombie.png

Very funny, but mostly unrepresentable within the limitations of a Ruby ROM.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Wow! thats an amazing hack!

I really love the zombie plague idea, it even makes me nervous sometimes! The loot system, new sprites and original story are very good and i really enjoy playing it.

The difficulty is very nice too, i was going first for a nuzlocke challenge but i realized fast that it wouldnt be possible. Some trainers are real pain (i wiped out twice to the floating head with 2 jinx in rustbord) and the pokemon lvl are really, really though. I need to train my pokes a lot

I chosen Baltoy in first pokemon, and i dont agree when you say its the easiest way. There is way too much dark type pokes (hello poochyena in first grass!) to make this choice the easiest for the beginning. I had really hard time against the "Rival" Sneasel. plus, Baltoy hit like a dick :D.

This is honestly the most enjoyable hack i played so far, a gore pokemon game? yep this exists right now!

(and sorry for my bad english => french)

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Yes. Yes they are.

No problem!

Ah... How did you get up there?

Correct. I've been very lazy and not sprited Kajilianth yet. Maybe I'll do that this weekend, when I can get to a working computer. :disappoin My own one's been having a few problems lately (hence the long wait for an update). O Ophelia, why can't you trust in yourself?

(Ophelia's the name of my computer.)

Hooooooray for Kajilianth! I've also just restarted my game with a Paras named Shroomy. I must say that it is very annoying o-o I grinded til level 15 just so I couls survive an ember from the rotmander on the first route so I could get stun spore off.

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
I think the only possible way to get Faceleech is to use AdvanceMap maybe?
I checked it's entry with YAPE and it only said congrats if you got it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
What are the Madios base stats, I quite like their design, and I want to know whether they are worth using?

Cutlerine

Years
I think the only possible way to get Faceleech is to use AdvanceMap maybe?
I checked it's entry with YAPE and it only said congrats if you got it.

Just wait for Faceleech, please. He'll be made available in the next update.

What are the Madios base stats, I quite like their design, and I want to know whether they are worth using?

The Madios range from a low of 260 to a high of 480; in other words, some of them are absolutely awful, and some of them are OK. Kingmadio is an oddity, with a base stat total of 6.

I'm afraid I can't be bothered to look up every single set of base stats, but this should give you some idea. I believe that Treemadio and Blastmadio are the two strongest.

Cutlerine

Years
1 thing that freaks me out in this ROM is Golbat's RBY sprite....
worse than the Island of Calm.....

Yay, someone noticed!

Golbat's original sprite is one of my all-time favourites. I will never understand why they changed his design and removed his tongue in later generations - like they removed Kakuna's giant claws. For me, Golbat and giant tongues are inextricably linked in my mind.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Okay, i need tips for beating the fortree gym, winoa and vercity. My new team:
Absol LV 41 Mild (Bite, Shadow Ball, Beat Up, Slash)
Breloom LV 46 Rash (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 48 Lonely (Extreme Speed, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb, Bite)
Dragoone LV 42 Impish (Headbutt, Slash, Surf, Shock Wave)
Raikou LV 45 Jolly (Water Spout, Explosion, Rain Dance, Flash)
Qwilshark LV 44 Naive (Surf, Headbutt, Water Gun, Takedown)

I'm training currently, but i've been having problems finding good pokemon to train on.

And two other things, what's the colonge for and when and if absol evolves.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Okay, i need tips for beating the fortree gym, winoa and vercity. My new team:
Absol LV 41 Mild (Bite, Shadow Ball, Beat Up, Slash)
Breloom LV 46 Rash (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 48 Lonely (Extreme Speed, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb, Bite)
Dragoone LV 42 Impish (Headbutt, Slash, Surf, Shock Wave)
Raikou LV 45 Jolly (Water Spout, Explosion, Rain Dance, Flash)
Qwilshark LV 44 Naive (Surf, Headbutt, Water Gun, Takedown)

I'm training currently, but i've been having problems finding good pokemon to train on.

And two other things, what's the colonge for and when and if absol evolves.
I went with my Dragoone and quilshark, and gigawolfs ice punch would help a lot with winona, and if I remember you get healed after beating winona, than I use quilshark,raikou,gigawolf and Dragoon for the veracity.
And, give the cologne to a man in the town with the second gym.
Also, Absol does not evolve........yet.XD

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
I went with my Dragoone and quilshark, and gigawolfs ice punch would help a lot with winona, and if I remember you get healed after beating winona, than I use quilshark,raikou,gigawolf and Dragoon for the veracity.

Hey, thanks dude. Also, what's the town with the second gym? Or where the HM Fly is. I also made a change to my team, I've taken out my Breloom and added my shiny aerodactyl. It's LV 40, relaxed, with bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, and Iron Slam. I also lost again to veracity's ho-ho about 2 minutes ago....

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Hey, thanks dude. Also, what's the town with the second gym? Or where the HM Fly is. I also made a change to my team, I've taken out my Breloom and added my shiny aerodactyl. It's LV 40, relaxed, with bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, and Iron Slam. I also lost again to veracity's ho-ho about 2 minutes ago....

Any Rock move, especially one coming from a Gigawolf, ought to basically OHKO that Ho-oh. I was surprised when I played through it that Veracity wasn't so hard - my Golem, Frutilicus, defeated every single one of his Pokémon with Earthquake or Rock Blast.

Absol will not evolve. Not in this game, anyway.

Back