• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Porygon evolves into Porygon-2 if it is traded with the Up-grade and if it is traded again with a Dubious-Disk it evolves into Porygon-Z. Hope this helps.
You can sell this item too.

I'm having a little trouble finding the fossils in the Underground. I can't tell which areas are the "shining spots", and the lag in the area doesn't help. Can you help me?
After version 1.1i the Underground only lags a little in weaker computers. What version are you using? If you are using an older version I suggest you to update to solve this issue.

There is a huge room that have more chance of having fossils that others.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
Thanks for the help. I was also just wondering, in Version 1.2, will you include an in-between round healing system for the later rounds, mainly 10-15?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for the help. I was also just wondering, in Version 1.2, will you include an in-between round healing system for the later rounds, mainly 10-15?
No. I'm thinking about, at 2.0, to change from 5 battles per round to 4 battles, so you have less battle without healing in a row.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
hi all! I need help
1. my rank is 16s and i can't find guy blond in the city
2. HM Rock Smash, Cut and Rock Climb have any alternative item.
I'm Vietnamese and English really too bad :( Please help me!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2014
I can do a Spanish translation?
I can't translate from Portuguese, but I can make a translation if you give me the English files.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
hi all! I need help
1. my rank is 16s and i can't find guy blond in the city
2. HM Rock Smash, Cut and Rock Climb have any alternative item.
I'm Vietnamese and English really too bad :( Please help me!
1. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7366981&postcount=124

2. No, there also no places to use these items.

I can do a Spanish translation?
I can't translate from Portuguese, but I can make a translation if you give me the English files.
Yes, but keep at mind that there lot's of text!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
i dont know if this has been asked and or answered already but where do you find Deino(Hydreigon's pre evolution A.K.A the pseudo line for gen 5)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Huh i remember seeing a zweilous in one of the underground area's ?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Oh yeah before i forget any known sighting or area's where to find yamask/cofagrigus and elgyem/beheeyem

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Thanks but still i dont know but i swear i saw a zweilous down there

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
A pokémon game? Take a look at: How to make a game (with emphasis in Essentials)[/url].

Breeding a Venomoth that can be get after beating the game.

No. A new pokemon. Maybe create a new one or edit an old one. I tried to open game.rgssad with RPG maker XP/RPG maker ACE but it sent me a notification "unexpected file format".

And you can make a list of Pokemon in the map. Example:
Volcano: charmander, ponyta, slugma.... Rare: magby Very rare: .....

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
No. A new pokemon. Maybe create a new one or edit an old one. I tried to open game.rgssad with RPG maker XP/RPG maker ACE but it sent me a notification "unexpected file format".

And you can make a list of Pokemon in the map. Example:
Volcano: charmander, ponyta, slugma.... Rare: magby Very rare: .....
http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Defining_a_species

These lists aren't too necessary because the scientist at Research and Development Center tells the location of pokémon that you doesn't have and you can look the ones that you have seen at Pokédex, but thanks for the suggestion!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Hi, I breed a Snorlax and Ditto to get a Munchlax, but a Snorlax come out from the egg...
Is this a bug?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, I breed a Snorlax and Ditto to get a Munchlax, but a Snorlax come out from the egg...
Is this a bug?
No. Your Snorlax need to be holding the Full Incense, just like the official games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 15, 2015
Hi!
where can i find gible, riolu, axew, larvitar, hippotas and larvitar?

btw does hatching every type of egg require 10,000 steps? and does flame body/ magma armor reduce it?

thanks! btw very awesome game!

Back