• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
I'm going to play it as Flygon but I need to find a way to hack in Trapinch as my LeafGreen starter then evolve him into a Flygon

If you're playing on an emulator then you can just download the Universal Pokemon Randomizer and use it to change your starter to whatever pokemon you want. Then check off "Give National Dex at Start" to allow your Trapinch to evolve.

Years
Completed my Leaf Green Flygon run and I'm going to complete it as an Ultimate run with Flygon.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
So I had a 4 hour break today between classes and had a fire red emulator on my phone so I decided to do a solo Venusaur challenge run and it was actually a challenge against Blaine and the charizard. The other issue is that I forgot where sludge bomb was and I was too lazy to go find it so the move set is really bad
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Lost Christmas, just letting you know, I'm going to do all fully evolved pokemon in each Pokedex, so I'll do a lot without signing up, if that's okay. :P

Anyways, here's an update, three I did sign up for + a bonus one. I'll also be updating a lot more from now on. :D

Blaziken in Emerald:
Spoiler:

Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Beedrill in Crystal.
Spoiler:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Guess what has happened?! I updated the OP!

Keep up the good works guys, hoping to see more challenges completed and sign ups then there have been :)

Lol now I understand what it felt like for you guys when you had to correct me on the OP. :P It seems like you forgot to update my ultimate Ampharos solo when I completed emerald, if you could fix that it would be awesome. :) Here's a link to my post so you don't have to go looking for it.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Lol now I understand what it felt like for you guys when you had to correct me on the OP. :P It seems like you forgot to update my ultimate Ampharos solo when I completed emerald, if you could fix that it would be awesome. :) Here's a link to my post so you don't have to go looking for it.

Nah man I totally didn't see the part where you said "Finished Ampharos for my ultimate solo", I washed through the update quite quickly today and I was just focusing on the actual update rather than the post itself so in the confusion I put you under "Single Champions" instead of updating your Ultimate progress, I'll have it cleaned up right away!

I also need to remind myself to clean up the "Ultimate Challenges" on the edit page because I have no idea how you managed to update it with everything so smudged together lol.

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Nah man I totally didn't see the part where you said "Finished Ampharos for my ultimate solo", I washed through the update quite quickly today and I was just focusing on the actual update rather than the post itself so in the confusion I put you under "Single Champions" instead of updating your Ultimate progress, I'll have it cleaned up right away!

I also need to remind myself to clean up the "Ultimate Challenges" on the edit page because I have no idea how you managed to update it with everything so smudged together lol.

Lol it is a bit smudged together :P Well I had the person with the most progress on top with the person with the least progress on the bottom. If it's a tie the most recent to update is on top. Feel free to change it to anything you like though :)

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
We now have a super awesome title banner for the challenge thanks to Pеithаrchiа Aka Ashely. Hope you guys like it as much as I do :)

I'll also be cleaning up the OP a lot more on Sunday, going to refine the rules, intro, everything is going to be made a bit more simpler and clean. Also a section for the upcoming ORAS will be added in preparation, Who is looking forward to doing solos on ORAS?

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
Username: Lehtot
Pokemon of Choice: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeot
Challenge: Single
Game: Blue

P.S. I'll eventually do all the Kanto Fully-Evolved Pokemon but at first Sign-up for the first 6 :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 14, 2023
Username: HeatedFennekin
Pokemon: Venusuar, Charizard, Blastoise
Game: All on Red
PS: I'm playing them all at the same time only using one set of controls so this is going to get interesting

acttr

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
We now have a new OP! With special thanks to Pеithаrchiа Aka Ashely for helping me create it once again! I hope you guys like it.

Ok now on to business, there have been a number of big changes to the way in which you guys can play your solo challenges, these changes are:

1. The use of Amie in X and Y is now allowed, seeing as you will be overleveled for the Elite four and Champion battle I see no reason to not allow people to use it.
  2. Defeating Red on Mt.Silver for genetation 2 challenges is now optional and not a requirment for completing the challenge.
  3. Hacking in pokemon and making them your starter is now allowed, also hacking in egg moves is fine.
  4. Pokemon XD and Collesseum can no longer be signed up for as a solo challenge.
  5. With the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire we now have a new section under the Ultimate Champions and that is "Generation 4 Pokemon Champions" This means that you can now complete an ultimate using generation 4 pokemon you will be required to complete generations 2-6 in order to be placed into this new section!
  6. I have added a new section for "When is my challenge complete?" So people will know when their challenge is done and what optional things you can do for your challenge.
  7. The Rules have been trimmed down a lot so that it's easier for people to get the grasp of the challenge while still understanding what can be done and what cannot.

If I have missed something or you wish for something to be added, feel free to send me a VM or PM and I will look at what you have to say! :D

OP has been updated to 2716.

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Challenge
Spoiler:
Badges
50px-Coal_Badge.png
50px-Forest_Badge.png
50px-Relic_Badge.png
50px-Cobble_Badge.png
50px-Fen_Badge.png
50px-Mine_Badge.png
50px-Icicle_Badge.png
50px-Beacon_Badge.png

Gym Leaders & Pokémon League
(Only have pictures from the 6th gym and onward. Lost everything before that.)
Spoiler:
003.gif

Belladonna @Quick Claw
Level 73 | Female | Lonely | Overgrow
Return | Razor Leaf | Petal Dance | Earthquake​

Challenge: COMPLETE!
Spoiler:
Badges
50px-Bug_Badge.png
50px-Cliff_Badge.png
50px-Rumble_Badge.png
50px-Plant_Badge.png
50px-Voltage_Badge.png
50px-Fairy_Badge.png
50px-Psychic_Badge.png
50px-Iceberg_Badge.png

Hall Of Fame
Spoiler:
124.gif

Bewsa
Level 92 | Female | Timid | Dry Skin
Ice Beam | Psychic | Shadow Ball | Focus Blast​

Last edited:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Aaaaaand I'm back! The OP looks great Lost Christmas (not that it didn't before James). So on to the update!

Update #2: Absol - Leaf Green
So I completed the entire game (and I'll post the sign-up for the next one at the end). I stand by what I said in my previous update: Absol is a great Pokémon (and I really need to stop playing so many other games).

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:
359.png

Grimm the Naive Absol (M) @ Lv.90
Ability: Pressure
Bite
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Return

Next sign-up:
Username: Buzz Buzz
Pokémon: Zapdos
Challenge: Single
Game: Silver

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
OP is now updated to post 2719.

I'd like to welcome James to the Ultimate Champions club! :D Great to have you here bro. Lol

Keep up the good work on the challenges guys also if you have any idea of extra rules or just general things which might spice up the challenge feel free to leave me a VM or PM.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
OP is now updated to post 2719.

I'd like to welcome James to the Ultimate Champions club! :D Great to have you here bro. Lol

Keep up the good work on the challenges guys also if you have any idea of extra rules or just general things which might spice up the challenge feel free to leave me a VM or PM.

Thanks! Glad to finally be here! Lol well I started Black 2 for my Venusaur challenge and will soon be starting Platinum for Ampharos, I'm also working on breeding a shiny Mareep and shiny Bulbasaur for when I get to Kalos for their ultimates. Wish me luck :)

I hope everyone else is enjoying their challenges as much as I am! :D

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Username: HeatedFennekin
Pokemon: Venusuar, Charizard, Blastoise
Game: All on Red
PS: I'm playing them all at the same time only using one set of controls so this is going to get interesting

acttr

question: you realize unless the ROMs or starting saves are different you're going to do the exact same thing in each one, as in, always pick the same starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back