• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Whoaaa there's been an update already? Is it a flash? I won't be able to check it on my iphone if it is ;;

Edit: ok, checked but I see no update.

Also staff is going to have another collab on PC soon but after that mspaa should be up and running again and we could start our homestuck collab :3 CLAIM YOUR CHARACTERS!

Adventure: Vriska
Leijon: Nepeta (?)
Omicron: Aradia (?)
Fairy: Aranea (?)

The Update was rolled back because they couldn't get the server back up with it. :(

Ooh, if we are doing kids I'll totally be Dirk.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
GUYS THE FIRST UPDATE IS ON THE SITE! IT HAS BEEN A YEAR AND A DAY, THE DURATION OF THE GIGAPAUSE AND NOW ITS HEEEEERRRREEEE!!!

Spoiler:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
*sudden undeath* probably shoulda done that sooner smh

I was gone! And now I'm back. And now HS is back. And now I'm intensely sorry for pseudodisappearing. ;w;

In any case, if there's going to be an avatar/sig collab, I'd say kids are the way to go-- especially considering that not counting myself, there's only been a grand total of five different people posting on this page alone. ouo So you probably have more than enough.

IfI'mstillintheclub, if I could be Dave, that would be awesome.

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I finished the upd8 yesterday, I am officially up to date! :3

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
DOUBLE POSTING BECAUSE IMPORTANT NEWS. NEW UPD8 IS LIVE.

Spoilers!!!!!!!! Do not open until you've read the new upd8.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
what jsut
happened

Spoiler:

just BAAAAAAAWWW

EDIT: so let's celebrate this with starting the collab now, yeah? It can last (officially) for two weeks, so that those of us who happen to be staff can switch to our thingy in the weekend 8-9 nov. That's okay, right?

Adventure - Rose (yeah changed my mind haha)
Omicron - Dirk
Leijon - Roxy
DLMuerte - Dave
Fairy - ?

I propose we feature the Beta & Alpha kids in their got tier wear.

For avatar we use whatever cool art we want to find/make on our own, somewhere between 100x100 and 150x150, that okay? I'll probably use a rather small avatar because I prefer those :3

For usertitle we can use their title, so I'd be Seer of Light simply. Preferably in Courier New font :3

For signature, I suggest something like this...

God_tier_Dirk.png

HOMESTUCK

Alpha Kids Collab: Dirk

paired to abnegation

sisters with bla bla etc

mod of bla bla etc

Homestuck Fanclub

Godtierjadesprite.png

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: Jade

paired to abnegation

sisters with bla bla etc

mod of bla bla etc

Homestuck Fanclub

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Prince of Heart reporting for duty.

Such an awesome collab. Also, so many great images that could be avatars! I think I'll be switching avatars constantly. :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Prince of Heart reporting for duty.

Such an awesome collab. Also, so many great images that could be avatars! I think I'll be switching avatars constantly. :p

Me too, likely ^^ so many deliciously orange/pink Rose pics.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
/JADE SNATCH

Also, all in favor of making this "not a homestuck collab" so illustrate our utter confusion and terror over the update?

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
==> Your own chumhandle: artisticSarcasm, acousticAvatar, gypsysAce, shiftlessDreamer((I RPed with several characters XD))
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Up to Date
==> Answer current topic: Sure if possible maybe I could be Dave or John? I'm always happy to talk about homestuck =]

EDIT: I added some of my other Pchum names for my different characters =P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
/JADE SNATCH

Also, all in favor of making this "not a homestuck collab" so illustrate our utter confusion and terror over the update?
yeah should ;;

==> Your own chumhandle: artisticSarcasm
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Up to Date
==> Answer current topic: Sure if possible maybe I could be Dave or John? I'm always happy to talk about homestuck =]
Welcome! Nice to see you here :) John is up for grabs! Join in.

cant find any good roxy godtier icons and had trouble putting anything in my links ;; its hard and nobody understands :(
I might have some stuffed away somewhere. Otherwise, I say it's okay to have regular!Kid in your avatar if you want :)

EDIT: okay reading the last update (after the flash)
TEREZI IS STILL ALIVE; RIGHT? or did I miss her going out too ;;

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
yeah should ;;

Welcome! Nice to see you here :) John is up for grabs! Join in.

I might have some stuffed away somewhere. Otherwise, I say it's okay to have regular!Kid in your avatar if you want :)

EDIT: okay reading the last update (after the flash)
TEREZI IS STILL ALIVE; RIGHT? or did I miss her going out too ;;

Yes she is alive, though she took a lot of punishment from Gamzee and was forced to stab herself by Aranea.

Salzorrah

Years
GUYS STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING NOW! WE HAVE NEWS FOR THE HOMESTUCK ADVENTURE GAME!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
If we follow the last update's schedule, we might see the update soon!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do we need to spoil the game news? :3

Anyways, I guess I had been hoping for something more like a SBURB rpg but he always said it'd be an adventure game so okay. But some day I want a SBURB/SGRUB rpg!

The reason it might not ever be done is that the game might be so intricately involved with Homestuck's storyline that there are no more sessions than the five in the story.

I think there could be tho, like John's Dad'd friend who played the game and ascended to god tier ;)

/thoughts

Back