• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I don't count catching legendaries as postgame. Then the Battle Institute also counts as postgame in Gen V and X/Y. I want a massive postgame (equal to both sets of previous remakes)
I still hope there is a new smaller region similar to Sevii Islands in OrAs. Or even better, the Sevii Islands remade!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I don't count catching legendaries as postgame. Then the Battle Institute also counts as postgame in Gen V and X/Y. I want a massive postgame (equal to both sets of previous remakes)
I still hope there is a new smaller region similar to Sevii Islands in OrAs. Or even better, the Sevii Islands remade!
Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That's just leftover data from X and Y.

But I've been thinking about the legendaries in the games, and if all of the Legendaries are available (excluding the Event legends), then there will be nothing left for a potential Z version...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Z is definitely not happening, nor are sequels. GF is trying to find a different way to tie up the Kalos region, but we have no idea how. So anything in the demo datamine that seems to be out of place and new is definitely going to show up here. Anyway, its interesting that the Battle resort is used as a general name, but so is the frontier. I wonder, maybe the resort has a corner for the frontier, and then has stuff like the Chataeu and what not dotted around? Its too confusing using just text, but its definitely going to be a special bit of gameplay, considering how its not in Hoenn.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hm... I don't know if anyone already knew about this, but...
Spoiler:

Years
If it were paired with Delta Emerald? I probably would, although I still find it shaky that DE will even release at all. And Hoopa has a new form? So this thing hasn't even been released yet and already it has another form announced? Geez, i'm behind on the loop.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Pokemon Z is definitely not happening, nor are sequels. GF is trying to find a different way to tie up the Kalos region, but we have no idea how. So anything in the demo datamine that seems to be out of place and new is definitely going to show up here. Anyway, its interesting that the Battle resort is used as a general name, but so is the frontier. I wonder, maybe the resort has a corner for the frontier, and then has stuff like the Chataeu and what not dotted around? Its too confusing using just text, but its definitely going to be a special bit of gameplay, considering how its not in Hoenn.

Pokemon Z/XZ/YZ whatever is going to happen. I know it. Zygarde has no role whatsoever, he is weaker than Xerneas and Yveltal, shares its Legendary theme with the latter Pokemon, is related to Xerneas and Yveltal, its Pokedex describes a 'true power', and Zygarde even has 2 unreleased moves related to Xerneas and Yveltal. I'm not saying Z is going to be set in Kalos per sé, or it could be in the new region that is heavily hinted at (huge selling point btw), it has to come. It's a thing GF has done 3 times now, so why not a fourth one?

And Volcanion is also a thing

Back on topic:
Spoiler:
What does Volcanion get then? A primal? Would be cool.
But back on topic again:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Years
What If pokemon z is paired with delta emerald? Would you guys buy it?
I had the same thought too, it would finish off both Hoenn and Kalos at the same time. Also they could give Flygon and Milotic Megas in De if they don't given them in OrAs or Z. Also those two would make for an interesting dual pair, one takes place in the past and one in the future (unless Z is a prequel that shares the same spot in time as Gen I, Gen III, and their remakes do), one represents heaven and the other earth, and the both weaken their trio members, and are both dragon.
Pokemon Z/XZ/YZ/whatever is going to happen. I know it. Zygarde has no role whatsoever, he is weaker than Xerneas and Yveltal, shares its Legendary theme with the latter Pokemon, is related to Xerneas and Yveltal, its Pokedex describes a 'true power', and Zygarde even has 2 unreleased moves related to Xerneas and Yveltal. I'm not saying Z is going to be set in Kalos per sé, or it could be in the new region that is heavily hinted at (huge selling point btw), it has to come. It's a thing GF has done 3 times now, so why not a fourth one?

And Volcanion is also a thing

Back on topic:
Spoiler:
What does Volcanion get then? A primal? Would be cool.
But back on topic again: What is now Hoopa's form, is that the final sprite, or is it just messed up because it isn't finished? It doesn't have a face, I'm just sayin'.

I had the same thought on this too, since Diancie got a Mega, and
Spoiler:
, then Volcanion may get a Primal, that way
Spoiler:

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I had the same thought too, it would finish off both Hoenn and Kalos at the same time. Also they could give Flygon and Milotic Megas in De if they don't given them in OrAs or Z. Also those two would make for an interesting dual pair, one takes place in the past and one in the future (unless Z is a prequel that shares the same spot in time as Gen I, Gen III, and their remakes do), one represents heaven and the other earth, and the both weaken their trio members, and are both dragon.

There's no reason for a Delta Emerald to exist because Rayquaza is getting a Mega already in ORAS. Also, if you're able to catch all the Ubers in ORAS, then a third Hoenn game is useless.

There's still some hidden code in XY that points to Zygarde getting new moves, or at least that's what we're being led to believe.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
For example, if after Black and White we came out with a grey, people would have been expecting that," he said. "Same thing with X/Y and having a Z straight afterwards. So we're always just trying to surprise people."
"One of the main appeals of Pokemon over the years is the concept that even through all these games, you can have people 20 years apart but they can still talk about Pokemon" -- Masuda
Another driving factor in working on the remakes is that it's what fans want, Masuda said.
"There's been a lot of demand from people to remake Ruby/Sapphire on social media, for example," he said. "Right now really felt like a good time to do it, and instead of doing a direct sequel to X/Y we're tying it together in some unique ways."
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-director-explains-why-series-is-becoming-e/1100-6422945/
After ORAS the series is a wild card for sure. They want to surprise us, and doing either a Z or a sequel would be rote.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-director-explains-why-series-is-becoming-e/1100-6422945/
After ORAS the series is a wild card for sure. They want to surprise us, and doing either a Z or a sequel would be rote.

Off-topic: I don't agree that the series is easier. They're just giving us tools to cut on grinding.

BTW I think the game following ORAS will have to do with the Strange Souvenir. But I wish there was another Kalos game... X and Y were a bit unpolished IMO.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
There's no reason for a Delta Emerald to exist because Rayquaza is getting a Mega already in ORAS. Also, if you're able to catch all the Ubers in ORAS, then a third Hoenn game is useless.

There's still some hidden code in XY that points to Zygarde getting new moves, or at least that's what we're being led to believe.

Uhm why not? Rayquaza only had a mega but a primal form was missing this could also open a possibility of groudon and kyogre having megas.. I hope that delta emerald is a sequel along with z.. That would fit what Gf isdoing these days and playing one of two region sounds fun dontcha think?

Years

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Uhm[,] why not? Rayquaza only had a [M]ega[ Evolution,] but a [P]rimal form was missing[;] this could also open [up] a possibility of [G]roudon and [K]yogre having megas.. I hope that [D]elta[E]merald is a sequel along with z.. That would fit what G[F] is[ ]doing these days[,] and playing one of two region sounds fun[,] don[']tcha think?

Um, ugh? That…doesn't exactly sound quite like something that GameFreak would do since they like releasing pairs of games that are set in the same region but which have version-exclusive Pokémon so as to encourage the trading of Pokémon. If each member of a pair of Pokémon was set in a different region, then how would trading work? Would the two regions used in this pair of games have to be right next to each other, or would hooking their Pokémon Storage Systems together have to be incorporated into the plot somehow like how it was stuck into the post-game content of FireRed and LeafGreen with the Pokémon Net Center on One Island, the first of the Sevii Islands? If GameFreak did something like this, then…well, let me just say that results might be…interesting, to say the least.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Uhm why not? Rayquaza only had a mega but a primal form was missing this could also open a possibility of groudon and kyogre having megas.. I hope that delta emerald is a sequel along with z.. That would fit what Gf isdoing these days and playing one of two region sounds fun dontcha think?

Primal form is essentially the same as a Mega.

Besides, Emerald was from a time when third versions didn't have significant differences to the older versions, so remaking it too would be pretty boring.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
*** THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS SPOILERS REGARDING THE ORAS-DEMO, IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED DON'T CONTINUE READING ***

Maybe someone already discussed this, if so, sorry for a re-post in this case... :P

[NEWS - More information regarding Secret Mission ORAS Demo revealed]

So it just came to my attention that some more details, regarding the Secret Mission in the ORAS Demo, have been revealed.

Maybe some of you already played the Secret Mission by now, but I thought I should post this in the Confirmed Information Discussion thread, since I read some posts on the forum here where people were wondering when the information regarding the Secret Mission would be revealed. :)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

...sooooo basically you get to replay the opening mission, only you don't get another Glalie.

Oh, while I'm here: Apparently the US will be getting the OR/AS double pack with the 200 potions...but it will only be available at Amazon and Best Buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back