• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm new! :D

Super Skitty

Up up and away~
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Hey, I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, but I haven't played a whole lot the last few generations. I have them all, but the last Pokemon game I beat was Sapphire, and with ORAS coming out soon, I thought I'd try to get into the Pokemon community a little bit.

So, just thought I'd say hi. I'll be around here and there.

Years
Yay for long-time Pokemon fans! Welcome to PC, Skitty and I'm sure you definitely love enjoying all the great topics we have around PC! You'll soon realize you made the right decision to join such an awesome community.

I know how excited everyone is for OR/AS, it's less than a month before the big release and everyone gets their chance to see Hoenn in glorious 3D. I'm sure you can kill the time by finishing up some of your other Pokemon games as well, because it's always fun to continue what you haven't finished yet. Feel free to tell us more about you so we can show you around possible favorite sections for you plus it never hurts to get to know more about our new faces.

Have a great time with us, and I'm sure you can stick around as an active member. Feel free to send a friend request or a visitor message my way whenever you are interested, because it never hurts to have a friend here and there. Well, I'll see you and if you need help contact any of our friendly staff members!

- Hikamaru

Years
Heya Skitty! Ahh man I love your username and avatar. Skitty is one of my favorite Pokemon. <3

Yeah, X/Y and OR/AS are bringing a lot of older fans back to the franchise. It continues to be amazing so here's hoping the newer games are to your taste even if they are a bit different in comparison to the older generations. As a huge Hoenn fan I'm especially looking forward to OR/AS! You plan to buy the game, then? What starter will you pick? o:

Have a splendid time exploring and hope you'll stick around! Don't be afraid to ask the staff if you're in need of help.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022
How I wish to have a 3DS so at least I can play Pokemon X and Y before ORAS comes out. Anyways, welcome to PC! I'm also new here actually. Being in PC is so much fun! I hope you enjoy too! Cheers!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Hey, I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, but I haven't played a whole lot the last few generations. I have them all, but the last Pokemon game I beat was Sapphire, and with ORAS coming out soon, I thought I'd try to get into the Pokemon community a little bit.

So, just thought I'd say hi. I'll be around here and there.

Hey Skitty,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Skitty is really adorable, and I quite like the face that Delcatty has a really wide movepool to make use of - think Thunderbolt, Ice Beam (the BoltBeam combination of RSE) and the like.

Are you planning on getting ORAS? You should try to get the games that lead up to it if you want to get back into the video game franchise, it's never too late to jump back in. With regards to the ORAS hype, you can check out our very own Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and the ADV generation forums to discuss anything pertaining to the RSE era.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to try and help you out. Here's to hoping you'll stick around, and enjoy yourself! Be seeing you. ^~^

Years
Hello fine pokemon fan. There are quite a lot of things that changed in the last 2 generations, for the better, but it's not so much that you'll get lost in all the new stuff. I can safely say this is the most friendly pokemon related forums and forums in general I have ever been to.

Back