• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

64x64 Pokemon Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey everyone :pink_smile: now before I introduce the thread I want to talk about my old spiriting thread. The old thread is essentially what this new thread is going to be, spiriting all 721 pokemon and mega pokemon. But this time I have help form my good friend over on deviantart leparagon. I will link his deviantart at the end of this link. In this thread me and Laparagon will be spiriting all 721 pokemon and megas. Also be sure to check out the people who inspired me to do this thread such as, ChaosRush MrDollSteak and many more. Also be sure to check out Leparagon. Any artwork we use as a base for a sprite will be with permission for the original artist.

Leparogons deviantart: http://leparagon.deviantart.com

Chaos Rushs sprite threads: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327199
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728

MrDollSteaks sprite threads: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314422

All these custom sprites will be in mine and laparagons rom hack but without further ado here are the sprites.

Gen I:
Spoiler:

Gen II:
Spoiler:

Gen III:
Spoiler:

Gen IV:
Spoiler:

Gen V:
Spoiler:

Gen VI:
Spoiler:

Mega/Primal Pokemon
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre

bbNheYj.png

WdZttFT.png

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
You've seem to have made some outline errors in shiny kyogre, one of the outline colours sin't replaced, the other became yellow instead of the light black is. supposed to be. Also, you have 4 pieces of work, isn't it a little early to make this project public? I don't mean to sound negative, the sprites do look good!

Years
You've seem to have made some outline errors in shiny kyogre, one of the outline colours sin't replaced, the other became yellow instead of the light black is. supposed to be. Also, you have 4 pieces of work, isn't it a little early to make this project public? I don't mean to sound negative, the sprites do look good!

Well thanks I'll fix that tomorrow. And I see where you are coming form but we do have more stuff it's just haven't uploaded yet because we are working on other things as well. Thanks for commenting

GOLDstandard

Eclectic
Years
Have you considered maybe just contributing to help complete some of the existing WIP threads done by Dollsteak such as the sixth gen resource or the emerald second frame threads? Those threads need dedicated talented spriters to help complete their respective gargantuan tasks (scratching the gen 6 sprites and doing 721 second frames).

Regardless of what you do, your sprites thus far look good and I wish you good luck!

Years
Have you considered maybe just contributing to help complete some of the existing WIP threads done by Dollsteak such as the sixth gen resource or the emerald second frame threads? Those threads need dedicated talented spriters to help complete their respective gargantuan tasks (scratching the gen 6 sprites and doing 721 second frames).

Regardless of what you do, your sprites thus far look good and I wish you good luck!

Well I have tried to contribute to the 64x64 Kalos sprites but everything I have posted has been rejected so I didn't bother with these ones but MrDollSteak can use these if he likes but Im sure he would want to do custom sprites for them. Thanks heaps just fixing up some shiny sprites then more will come

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
I was going to post something along the lines of MorallyIncorrect's post, but as he's resident A&D sprite master I think I'll just leave it at what he said.

I will say though, that I do enjoy the sprites you've done of Mega Kyogre & Groudon. I don't know if it'd constitute as four pieces of art, though, considering it's just four different versions of the two things. But they're nice!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Alright, let me give you the run down here.

You've only got two pieces of art, which means this doesn't qualify for a gallery yet. Normally, I'm pretty alright with that, and I'd keep this open so you may continue your work. However, we already have an existing 64 x 64 resource for Pokemon sprites. One that has taken a considerable amount of time to collect and complete. You opening your own just because your sprites were rejected is a little, well, redundant. :( Your free to open a gallery to showcase your work, but creating another resource where the quality of the sprites is not monitored and only has two Pokemon is only going to confuse people.

I'm going to close this. But you're free to create a gallery (as long as you add one more piece!) to showcase your work. At this point, another sprite resource for the same thing is just not necessary. Good luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back