• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
My step Brouther and I both Just downloaded it, thncks man i love the game. i have downloaded it a few times becase of the new betas but its fine because that means that its a fresh start for my team.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
DON'T DO THAT!

Oh, damn it, you've already done it, haven't you? You need to get hold of a specific item - a kind of ticket - for Gabriella to let you ride her boat...

Whoo, I did restart the game :x First thing I did was to overwrite my save states.
But I did hax it a little bit to get me Rare Candies/RageCandyBars. Saves me a lot of grinding, and helps me get to where I was faster.

I. Seriously. Have. To. Find. That. Damn. Item. That. Gives. Me. The. Freaking. Ticket. (I'm at the Aero part now, hurrying through the game atm)

You should really increase the power of Unown :x

EDIT: Is it possible to complete the Fossil Maniac's maze without Strength?

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Whoo, I did restart the game :x First thing I did was to overwrite my save states.
But I did hax it a little bit to get me Rare Candies/RageCandyBars. Saves me a lot of grinding, and helps me get to where I was faster.

I. Seriously. Have. To. Find. That. Damn. Item. That. Gives. Me. The. Freaking. Ticket. (I'm at the Aero part now, hurrying through the game atm)

You should really increase the power of Unown :x

EDIT: Is it possible to complete the Fossil Maniac's maze without Strength?

Of course it is. If you actually talk to that Strength rock, you'll see that it isn't a Strength rock at all...

Why? Why does it keep giving me a blank screen?

Is this at start-up? My guess is you used a bad ROM or something. Try a different one.

First of all, I love this hack. The Dewford leader was extremely annoying, but you did say it had increased difficulty, so I'm happy. I especially like the Mysteryegg. Any chance you can tell me when it evolves? One of the trainers I battled had a level 22 Secretegg, but my Mysteryegg is level 24 and hasn't evolved yet.

Mysteryegg evolves at Level 30. That Trainer's just illegal, which is fine by me.

My step Brouther and I both Just downloaded it, thncks man i love the game. i have downloaded it a few times becase of the new betas but its fine because that means that its a fresh start for my team.

Thanks for such positive feedback.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Also, one question. Where do you get the Mushroom item that starts that item quest chain? -I'm sure more than four people got that so I guess it's okay for you to talk about-

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Rustboro City, in the Pokémon Centre.

Thanks. Is the ticket you need for Gym Island part of the item quest chain?

And a hint on where to exchange the Thunder Cub? D:

EDIT: And what the hell do I do if that Strength rock I mentioned is fastened to the floor with iron pegs? What I would normally do in this situation is to use Lava Plume, then Glaciate, then Rock Smash. But since that's not possible here...

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Thanks. Is the ticket you need for Gym Island part of the item quest chain?

And a hint on where to exchange the Thunder Cub? D:

EDIT: And what the hell do I do if that Strength rock I mentioned is fastened to the floor with iron pegs? What I would normally do in this situation is to use Lava Plume, then Glaciate, then Rock Smash. But since that's not possible here...

How about look for another way to go? That rock's there just so I don't have to put an invisible wall in.

And you were completely correct. I got a fresh ROM and it started working. Thank you.

Yep. That's usually the problem.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
How about look for another way to go? That rock's there just so I don't have to put an invisible wall in.

I tried ALL the teleports eight times each. Nothing comes up, I reach that Strength rock numerous times, I reach dead ends numerous times. I got Dig, yes, is THAT the big treasure? .-.

And about my other questions? D: (sorry for bugging you if I am)

Cutlerine

Years
I tried ALL the teleports eight times each. Nothing comes up, I reach that Strength rock numerous times, I reach dead ends numerous times. I got Dig, yes, is THAT the big treasure? .-.

And about my other questions? D: (sorry for bugging you if I am)

TM Dig is the big treasure, yes! It's a really, really pointless maze!

The Thunder Cub is a pet - take it to the Petmaster's place and have him raise it for you.

The ticket is not part of the item chain. By bringing a certain item you get in a certain way from a certain secret area to a certain place, you can obtain some tasty, tasty Gym Tickets. Actually, not tasty, more useful.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
TM Dig is the big treasure, yes! It's a really, really pointless maze!

The Thunder Cub is a pet - take it to the Petmaster's place and have him raise it for you.

The ticket is not part of the item chain. By bringing a certain item you get in a certain way from a certain secret area to a certain place, you can obtain some tasty, tasty Gym Tickets. Actually, not tasty, more useful.

So wait. I exchanged the Spark Token for the Thunder Cub. So the Thunder Cub isn't part of the item chain?
And a hint on the secret area plzplzplz D: Y0ur h@ck 15 2 pr0 f0r @ n0rm@1 p3r50n l13k m3 t0 g3t 1t. (In case you didn't get that: Your hack is 2 pro for a normal person liek me to get it)

Cutlerine

Years
So wait. I exchanged the Spark Token for the Thunder Cub. So the Thunder Cub isn't part of the item chain?
And a hint on the secret area plzplzplz D: Y0ur h@ck 15 2 pr0 f0r @ n0rm@1 p3r50n l13k m3 t0 g3t 1t. (In case you didn't get that: Your hack is 2 pro for a normal person liek me to get it)

The secret area is somewhere in the south-western quarter of Hoenn.

The Thunder Cub is part of the item chain. Once you raise it into a Shinx, the next item will... present itself.

pikastache

pikachu master
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2015
Is there anything else to do with the sewer phone call guy after the Spiritomb battle? Because after that, he just tells me to get lost...

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Would it be correct to say that the certain item has a name consisting of three words (of equal length)? If so, any tips on which part of Hoenn it needs to be brought?

If not, I'll need to keep looking...

Cutlerine

Years
Would it be correct to say that the certain item has a name consisting of three words (of equal length)? If so, any tips on which part of Hoenn it needs to be brought?

If not, I'll need to keep looking...

You have the right item, I believe. Bring it to somewhere in the south-western quarter of Hoenn.

Back